Forums

LMB HM skill

Armoush

i finally got my hongmoon pellet on my FM and tried to use the LMB skill on stage 5 tier 3, description says regain 5 focus per enemy hit, doesn't work, any idea why? or am i understanding it wrong?

If I check the skill it says 1 fokus per enemy hit. Did you hit multiple enemies with that or just one? You won't get 5 fokus for every enemy because that would be way too much. However I wouldn't use that tree. Use tier 5 form 2 or tier 3 form 1, nothing else.

On 4/7/2016 at 2:23 PM, Armoush said:

i finally got my hongmoon pellet on my FM and tried to use the LMB skill on stage 5 tier 3, description says regain 5 focus per enemy hit, doesn't work, any idea why? or am i understanding it wrong?

It does actually work. The fireball that hits multiple targets correct? It must " bounce " on another enemy to activate the effect of the recovery. If it hits only one enemy, you dont get the 5 focus. Needs to hit at least 2 or more and only then the effect will always proc.

1 hour ago, Kirachande said:

It does actually work. The fireball that hits multiple targets correct? It must " bounce " on another enemy to activate the effect of the recovery. If it hits only one enemy, you dont get the 5 focus. Needs to hit at least 2 or more and only then the effect will always proc.

No.
The correct description is:
Generates 1 Focus per enemy hit.
Since you are using the "up to 3 enemies" tree, you should recover 3 focus if you hit 3 mobs.
Spam that and each attack will recover you 3 focus.

On 4/8/2016 at 9:08 AM, Zedonia said:

If I check the skill it says 1 fokus per enemy hit. Did you hit multiple enemies with that or just one? You won't get 5 fokus for every enemy because that would be way too much. However I wouldn't use that tree. Use tier 5 form 2 or tier 3 form 1, nothing else.

I will find everyone who is using stage 1 lmb and i will punch them into their face. 

3 hours ago, HeiHua said:

I will find everyone who is using stage 1 lmb and i will punch them into their face. 

You haven't even checked what I wrote, didn't you? Tier 3 form 1 is not the auto-detonate thing you are meaning, that's tier 4. I use tier 3 because it generates 1 flame orb on crit but it doesn't auto-detonate ember. If I had the hongmoon skill I would use tier 5 form 2.

Archived