advice on WL against KFM

PandaBeat

Any advice VS KFM? KFM are annoying as hell. Their infinite max agility is bullshitting and they can proct it so fast because the thrall keeps hitting them along with the Windstroms. I feel like they have more resist skill then a Blade Cancer

Try to keep the Thrall between you and him, we KFMs hate not being able to target you. If you do that we have to literally run up to you instead of charging, so if you keep the distance the max agility is more than half gone by the time we reach you. Other than that I have little to help you with I am afraid, Warlock is one of my easier match ups. :(

On 8.4.2016 at 4:36 PM, Shuchin said:

Try to keep the Thrall between you and him, we KFMs hate not being able to target you. If you do that we have to literally run up to you instead of charging, so if you keep the distance the max agility is more than half gone by the time we reach you. Other than that I have little to help you with I am afraid, Warlock is one of my easier match ups. :(

For most classes warlock is an easy matchup....

Hope they buff us.

stay near thrall and always try to make kfm hit thrall instead of you aka targeting. give your trall vacuum spec to anoy kfm hard. then just keep dishing and block when kfm wants to come to you and kite after. bind kfm a lot and he will die.

that's kinda how I die vs warlock

Save Thrall Q for when he CC's you. This holds your 2 and your F for when you get dazed and he goes for the tech chase (which is easy af). Repulse his tab and try to control your thrall. Don't leave it on him if you can help it (Q/E -> max agility. have fun). Spec middle tree or helix as that, wingstorm (right tree) and rupture will be your damage. Remember, rupture goes from underneath therefore cannot be parried. The rest becomes just knowing when to use what really. Fight some good KFMs and you start to learn what they do. Also remember they can still knock you up in the air if you have middle tree specced on Sanctum, essentially wasting the cooldown (because they're still getting damage on you).

Oh and that Thrall Q, make sure they're on the ground. Don't try to go for the risky 20/80 Thrall Q if they just start up a combo and go in the air.

Archived