Preset Challenges- Doing Presets

luckygirl88

Well since I have a character slot open now, I figured I would make some presets for people that want it. I'm usually better with lyns, but I've made a gon before and and jins, so I'm familiar with those races. Here are a few presets I've made for myself if anyone wants to see what I've done

Lukou2_zps9owadrij.pngashlian_zpslgm9vfjp.pngchoose_zpsjrbfmyz8.pnglunxi_zpsoeccnrzw.png

btw, I saved the cat boy lyn preset which I'm not using so if you want that message me cause I made that as a option for myself. : 3 Bunny I saved to, but using it. If you really want it, just let me know, I might share. 

One more for the night, this time Vi from League of Legends, best suited for KFM. I struggled a bit, mostly on hair/race choice. I think Jin or Gon would be the best. If you want a Gon version let me know. Otherwise this is the Jin version with the best suited hair

Vi%20Jin_zpsskcywrcd.png

Preset Data: Appearance_Jin_Female_160407_001_zpswrhe

latest?cb=20150131171538

Oh i like your designs (is my first time saying this to a preset maker, i usually dont like what ppl do honestly...), i am going to try you with two:

i dont think is possible, but try to make her with a Gon: (ya i am pretty sure that is not possible but the axe is a requirement :< )

gate-rury.jpg

And her with, well either a Jin or Yun, i made one that i think look a lot like her but since i have too many blonde characters i didnt used her, but i want to see what you do:

tumblr_nt2cx9gK0C1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg

3 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Oh i like your designs (is my first time saying this to a preset maker, i usually dont like what ppl do honestly...), i am going to try you with two:

i dont think is possible, but try to make her with a Gon: (ya i am pretty sure that is not possible but the axe is a requirement :< )

gate-rury.jpg

And her with, well either a Jin or Yun, i made one that i think look a lot like her but since i have too many blonde characters i didnt used her, but i want to see what you do:

tumblr_nt2cx9gK0C1tb8cbpo1_1280.jpg

Here is the best I could do with Rory. I tired to go small and skinny as much as I could with Gon. Since Gon is LARGELY chested, there is only so much I can work with.

Rory%20Gon_zpsi367ae6d.png

Data Preset File:

Appearance_Gon_Female_160407_000_zpsiucv

Gonna try and do lux before I get lunch/leave to go to college for the day.

Edit:

Lux done:

Still looks asian to me :/

Lux%20jin_zpsuoprdsl3.png

Preset Data File

Appearance_Jin_Female_160407_002_zpsxk17

45 minutes ago, luckygirl88 said:

Here is the best I could do with Rory. I tired to go small and skinny as much as I could with Gon. Since Gon is LARGELY chested, there is only so much I can work with.

Rory%20Gon_zpsi367ae6d.png

Data Preset File:

Appearance_Gon_Female_160407_000_zpsiucv

Gonna try and do lux before I get lunch/leave to go to college for the day.

Edit:

Lux done:

Still looks asian to me :/

Lux%20jin_zpsuoprdsl3.png

Preset Data File

Appearance_Jin_Female_160407_002_zpsxk17

Ya i understand that making Rory as a Gon was going to be almost impossible, you know i wish i could be a lyn destroyer xD, but ya it wasnt bad

And ya that Lux look good, maybe a more pale skin tone could fit her.

The one i did for lux is this one:

iiz9Hgv.jpg

But i ended up changing her hair color and eyes because, my BM and my Lyn are already blonde, and i dont want to have so many characters with the same hair color >.<

10 hours ago, BattleKat said:

Ya i understand that making Rory as a Gon was going to be almost impossible, you know i wish i could be a lyn destroyer xD, but ya it wasnt bad

And ya that Lux look good, maybe a more pale skin tone could fit her.

The one i did for lux is this one:

iiz9Hgv.jpg

But i ended up changing her hair color and eyes because, my BM and my Lyn are already blonde, and i dont want to have so many characters with the same hair color >.<

i want the presets to that character if you dont mind giving it away

On 7.4.2016 at 6:54 PM, BattleKat said:

gate-rury.jpg

I wanted to give it a shot and see what could I do to make character look something like Rory. This is the best I could do with the options BnS gave.

BHPj19T.jpg

10 hours ago, Yukinon said:

hi can some one help me make presets like this one?
found on this forum but iam pm ed the creator still no reply,,
thanks a lot...

I can try, but I probably won't get everything nailed down like the body and nose. That'll probably be up to you to tweak and adjust.

Edit: Well I tried. Adjust as you need. :/ With the angle its a little harder to match exactly. Otherwise if you like it enjoy~

custom%20lyn_zps8hci3jhw.png

Appearance_Lyn_Female_160408_000_zpsebhd

23 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

i want the presets to that character if you dont mind giving it away

Well, i do mind tho, i could send it to you by Private Message, how do you upload presets? (i dont even know how to download them to be honest >.<, i just see a plain picture of the character that i cant even click)

30 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

Well, i do mind tho, i could send it to you by Private Message, how do you upload presets? (i dont even know how to download them to be honest >.<, i just see a plain picture of the character that i cant even click)

if you go to pictures and in to ur BNS file there its a character customize file that has all ur presets saved if u chose to save them when u made characters then u just upload that picture

Well....I had to, I made everyone's favorite waifu:

Poharan_zpscyw3kikb.png

Appearance_Jin_Female_160409_000_zpsbied

Feel free to adjust as much as you guys want, but like I said, you do need her wig to make this work which you can get from one of the dungeons. It's the princess pirate set or something.

And by my servers request they want a lyn version....so making a lyn version~ : D

1 hour ago, luckygirl88 said:

I saw it, I probably won't use it. I think its the other person who wanted it dou.

Oh i am sorry, didnt read correctly.

41 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

i found a fery nice chinese page that has tons of presets on it tho it does require you to register and post a reply to get the preset to show

http://bbs.17173.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2719&typeid=1797&typeid=1797&filter=typeid&page=1

1 example that i got for myself MaXGJFs.jpg

4TZg8jz.jpg

i edited that preset a little more to my liking

I sent the preset, dont share it pls :<

Archived