Suggestion- get rid of the weapon chests in SS plains.

Unicorns

Aside form the fact that giving weapons that can 1-2 shot other players on a map that is pretty freaking dumb to me, im suggesting to remove them, because with all the speed hacks going on, you get on shot by something you cant even see coming, or leaving because in 2 blinks it killed you and its out of your frame. Since banning people that use it, or finding a way to stop this hacks from actually working is clearly not an option for NCSoft, can you at least remove their ability to one shot us while we try to do our quest? 
Think its more than enough that most people miss out on meteors and rescuing npc quests, since by the time you get to it, someone with speed hack already got it and managed to make it back to faction base, since not only they are fast, they dont even need to dodge the mobs and npcs, now farming prestige is just risky coz 9/10 times youll get killed by a blinking players with a gun or bomb.

Machine gun and grenade launcher doesn't 1 shot but it does quite a lot of damage, especially when you are fighting the bosses and suddenly you get shot from behind.  A lot of times they just come out of nowhere behind us and started shooting, so everyone is caught off guard. I always try to stay alert when doing quest at SSP but since these players are speed hacking, it's very hard to see them coming, they can just jump to you from far.

At this moment these weapon crate are simply helping these hacker to earn prestige points from legit players, we can't fight back against someone who just blink far away making it impossible to chase.

8 minutes ago, fatalystic said:

The guns can't actually one or two shot you unless your HP is low. Same goes for the bombs, which also encase you in ice afterward rendering you invincible for a while.

Have you even seen the Machine Guns? They are OP as shit. 5-6k damage on all player characters within range, and shoots 5-6 bullets that contact everyone with a single click

I once wanted to try it out. Took it in a group of Crimsons fighting Terror, shot...Instantly, I got like 7-8 kills...GG

The Grenade Launcher does 15k damage with once shot. That's like 4 shots to even down someone with 50k+ HP(mine is 52k). And they are quite fast, I should add. You will die faster than you can kill them, especially as a melee.

Archived