HM Skill (lmb)

Nighteyes

10 hours ago, CENKO said:

Where or how can I get this one?

If you go to your achievement page, it's under character>skill. You need to each a bunch of stuff, you can get those stuff from achievement vendor for 10 naryu silver each, you need to have 1250 achievement points to buy them. The last item is hongmoon pellet is only available through clan crafting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2016 at 1:58 AM, VirtuoZzzo said:

With my 57.33% base crit without buffs chi is neverending. The most useful hm skill so far. The next will be one for 300 daily quest books, giving you free 3 secs overflow on shroud evade.

Actually the HM book from Necro and  Yeti combine to give you the shroud overflow, I have it now and it's quite good in PVE if you can get the boss to attack you.

On 4/26/2016 at 3:31 PM, YamiKokennin said:

That 1250 Achievement point requirement though QQ

I don't PvP so that's a lot of lost point...

Or start your farming. 

Good luck with the Grassquatch, you might need a Pt for that, or actually, idk

Summoner Hongmoon LMB is extremely useful. Thanks to it, I can now spam rumblebees or sunflower endlessly and it feels completely great when my sunflower HM skill kicks in and then I can spam that and gun everything in my path down to nothing. :D Add in all the bleeds and you got hella dps. I'd say the only HM skill that's not really useful for summoner as of this patch is the V (Anklebiter) one because it's just not worth the points or the efforts. 

5 hours ago, Duh Harro said:

Or start your farming. 

Don't have too XD I got to 1150 Achievement points now with just PvE and soul shield set :3

Tried PvP and well, 8 out 10, I lose horribly. Have never been a fan of PvP. If I like PvP, I would have alreadyed play LoL not BnS :)

4 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Don't have too XD I got to 1150 Achievement points now with just PvE and soul shield set :3

Tried PvP and well, 8 out 10, I lose horribly. Have never been a fan of PvP. If I like PvP, I would have alreadyed play LoL not BnS :)

Oh k, since you're not a pvp player you don't really need HM Rumblebee ( although I heard it's quite good against single-target boss in PvE) but all of the stuffs in there cost around a total of 60 naryu silvers I think

6 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

I found Bee could also useful in mushin as well :o

yea, now I am more trying to get the rest of the other HM

Rumblebees use is sort of limited since we do not the crit rate that KR have, so it's only useful in 24man where we get a crit buff and also certain floor in Mushin.

At the moment we really only have 2 useful HM skills available, Rosethorn and Sunflower, the one from the books from Yeti and Scorpio is just so so, a little added effect to our enhanced seed shroud. The new book is for the V skill, the other is the other path for seed shroud.

On 4/5/2016 at 4:39 AM, vita said:

the one from the books from Yeti and Scorpio is just so so, a little added effect to our enhanced seed shroud

If i'm not wrong this one got 3s overflow on counter? Or you need 300 books for this one?

^This skill would be useful in pvp

Just now, Charly said:

If i'm not wrong this one got 3s overflow on counter? Or you need 300 books for this one?

^This skill would be useful in pvp

Correct this is the one with 3s overflow on counter, good for PVP.  The 300 pages one recover 12 focus or a hp shield when counter fail.

Archived