Why everyone is quiting

eric11zhao

3 hours ago, Saoyara said:

If they guy spent money on the game, is his own choice, everyone does whatever they want with their own money. Dont get me wrong I see your point but I cannot agree with it, sometimes its really annoying those kind of threads for example "I'm quitting *cricket* this game" without any feedback, but that doesnt mean that we have to give a *cricket* about it, cause its just a way of calling for atention. Also where are you basing your statement of "for every player that claims that is leaving 9 more are leaving in silence" do you have any stadistic for it?:) 

I just love how people like you tends to complain and try to become the smartest person, claiming this and that when you neither have numbers to proof yourself neither facts. And the funniest fact is that I saw people like you on another threads and when they dont like it they just go with "Oh you are an NCSoft White Knight" only for complain about useless threads of people claiming that they leave without any other reason than rage on the game. Well let me tell you something, first of all get your facts and proofs before claiming that "for each ppl claiming that leaves 9 more do it in silence" and 2nd of all if you are going to start with the NCSoft White knight stuff, then you should check yourself cause you look like a White Knight of those people that leave without any feedback when none cares about them :)

True enough, it is his/her choice to spent money. What I was saying is that a F2P player will leave a game in second without second thoughts. But a player who have spent a good sum of money is likely to continue playing even when the game is going the wrong way day by day.

Why I quoted Grimoir is basically to say that while he/she does not care about people leaving, it IS a serious problem. Ignoring it does not remove the problem magically.

Give a *cricket* or don't give a *cricket*, it is entirely your choice, but if you and Grimoir need numbers and facts to realise the fact that BnS is failing to attract a healthy number of new players, then you are beyond deluded.

The only numbers you will get from NCSoft is "Yay, we crossed 2 million players". They will never ever say that 'x' of them are bots, 'y' of them are inactive of 40 days now and so on. It just needs common sense to realise that people are leaving.

"for each ppl claiming that leaves 9 more do it in silence" - You probably do not have the required intelligence to understand that I stated it not as a numerical fact but more as an example. There was a post in this or some other thread(too lazy to find) where someone said that their whole guild of 20+ people left, which included 5 of his real life friends. So, in that case, for 1 person complaining, 20+ left.

Also, I am not acting a White Knight to anyone. If I were, I wouldn't have said in my post(quoted one) that the thread was exaggerated. So, maybe get the definition of White Knight clearly before you do down that road?

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I have spent some money on the same, ofc. I dont mind supporting a game i play that i have fun playing with, and in BnS i have fun, lots of it, despite hackers and bots, because you know....couldnt care less, bots i just block and hackers i just report and thats it for me, i dont let that dictate whether i like a game or not, since i like it because i get to play with my friends and with my bf and its a load of fun.

What you fail to see is that more crying threads about the same issues wont change a thing. If others let such small things get to them enough to make em quit well then bye, no one will hold your hand back, and as much as frustrating bots are and hackers, most issues are caused by players themselves (example afk dungeons or afk in arena, says enough right? at least bots do try to fight).

Plus i dont care if it attracts players or not, if i would have to worry about that and cry i would be dryer than the desert by now.

Point is if you rather rant about "minor" stuff (because lets face it, a bot doesnt harm you in any way, except that maybe annoying spam, hackers in SSP, well....you loose some prestige thats it, you can still get the rewards in other means) and let that cloud your ways of enjoying the game, then you shouldnt be here.

Is BnS fun? - To some extent for me as well.

Good for you that you do not care. But I do. Then again, if you do not care about bots and hackers, then why care enough to comment of threads where people say they are leaving?

Simple. Different definition of annoyance. While Bots are not annoying to you, people making loads of I am quitting threads are.

For me, it is the other way around. I am not at all annoyed at different people creating the same thread, key point being "different people". There is no way I can control 50 people who are annoyed with the game, rightfully so, and made similar threads about quitting. But bots annoy me a lot.

And bots doesn't harm me? Here is my story -

I usually farm 5 hours for 500 Soulstones, when I need them. Not everyday. They are both my main source of income as well as gear progression. How do I do it? Well, it tedious.

I am bad at Arena because I play BM with a latency of 300ms. So, although I am sure I am not the worst player out there, Arena is not an option.

Now, prestige point farm. Not possible. I am in Cerulean while Crimson dominates on my server and no, I won't switch sides, because I like Cerulean. Moreover, I play BM and we all know SSP is a nightmare for melee.

So, what do I do?

I carry injured soldiers and meteors, continuously for 5 hours. By changing channels, it nets me 100 soulstones an hour. Well, it did. Yesterday, I went to do this. I lost about 50-60 Soulstones to Destroyer bots. These bots were level 43 and had 23k HP, with names like xxxxone, xxxxtwo and so one, upto 6 or 7.

That is 18gold right there that I lost to bots.

Today was even better. Along with those Destroyers, now there were 2 Summoners with Teleport hacks. I recorded the video how it snatched 2 Injured soldiers right infront of me and I just watched, because I can not teleport.

As I said, I will send you the video link when I have the time.

So, don't you dare tell me that bots do not harm me.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I forgot to add one thing tho :)

Lets take the argument "the game does not attract new players":

If you were a new player, you see an advertisement for Blade and Soul, you decide to check it out more because it looks really nice, you go on the game website, read up a bit, watch videos, all good. Then you go to the forums and you see:

x amount of goodbye threads with actually a bs reason

x amount of crying because publisher doesnt do anything (without actually checking and thinking before posting)

x amount of threads complaining about literally nothing

x amount of threads about players themselves afking in dungeons and arena

Then what would you do as a new player? Its the playerbase itself which discourages new players from coming in more than the issues that are there. Food for thought.

Then fix the problem. Or at the VERY least, communicate with the players. Show that Devs care.

If so many people are making such threads, then there must be some serious problems.

I play Warframe. There is not a single thread saying "I am leaving" in Warframe Forums. Instead, there are loads of threads about "Nerf this", "Buff that", "Balance warframes".

So, why the difference?

Because Warframe devs care enough to implement the balance changes and suggestions in their game. That is why people spend time providing actual feedback.

What does NCSoft do?

"Please contact support".

Player contacts support - computer generated reply comes.

I have contacted Warframe support multiple times and each and every time, a person was literally chatting with me.

As I said before, being an Ostrich and putting your head into the sand when problem comes won't solve the problem. Now, it might be true that all these whinings wont solve it either, but what these MIGHT accomplish is enough attention from NCSOft. Though I doubt it, since BnS is a lost cause.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NN13 said:

True enough, it is his/her choice to spent money. What I was saying is that a F2P player will leave a game in second without second thoughts. But a player who have spent a good sum of money is likely to continue playing even when the game is going the wrong way day by day.

Why I quoted Grimoir is basically to say that while he/she does not care about people leaving, it IS a serious problem. Ignoring it does not remove the problem magically.

Give a *cricket* or don't give a *cricket*, it is entirely your choice, but if you and Grimoir need numbers and facts to realise the fact that BnS is failing to attract a healthy number of new players, then you are beyond deluded.

The only numbers you will get from NCSoft is "Yay, we crossed 2 million players". They will never ever say that 'x' of them are bots, 'y' of them are inactive of 40 days now and so on. It just needs common sense to realise that people are leaving.

"for each ppl claiming that leaves 9 more do it in silence" - You probably do not have the required intelligence to understand that I stated it not as a numerical fact but more as an example. There was a post in this or some other thread(too lazy to find) where someone said that their whole guild of 20+ people left, which included 5 of his real life friends. So, in that case, for 1 person complaining, 20+ left.

Also, I am not acting a White Knight to anyone. If I were, I wouldn't have said in my post(quoted one) that the thread was exaggerated. So, maybe get the definition of White Knight clearly before you do down that road?

Is BnS fun? - To some extent for me as well.

Good for you that you do not care. But I do. Then again, if you do not care about bots and hackers, then why care enough to comment of threads where people say they are leaving?

Simple. Different definition of annoyance. While Bots are not annoying to you, people making loads of I am quitting threads are.

For me, it is the other way around. I am not at all annoyed at different people creating the same thread, key point being "different people". There is no way I can control 50 people who are annoyed with the game, rightfully so, and made similar threads about quitting. But bots annoy me a lot.

And bots doesn't harm me? Here is my story -

I usually farm 5 hours for 500 Soulstones, when I need them. Not everyday. They are both my main source of income as well as gear progression. How do I do it? Well, it tedious.

I am bad at Arena because I play BM with a latency of 300ms. So, although I am sure I am not the worst player out there, Arena is not an option.

Now, prestige point farm. Not possible. I am in Cerulean while Crimson dominates on my server and no, I won't switch sides, because I like Cerulean. Moreover, I play BM and we all know SSP is a nightmare for melee.

So, what do I do?

I carry injured soldiers and meteors, continuously for 5 hours. By changing channels, it nets me 100 soulstones an hour. Well, it did. Yesterday, I went to do this. I lost about 50-60 Soulstones to Destroyer bots. These bots were level 43 and had 23k HP, with names like xxxxone, xxxxtwo and so one, upto 6 or 7.

That is 18gold right there that I lost to bots.

Today was even better. Along with those Destroyers, now there were 2 Summoners with Teleport hacks. I recorded the video how it snatched 2 Injured soldiers right infront of me and I just watched, because I can not teleport.

As I said, I will send you the video link when I have the time.

So, don't you dare tell me that bots do not harm me.

Then fix the problem. Or at the VERY least, communicate with the players. Show that Devs care.

If so many people are making such threads, then there must be some serious problems.

I play Warframe. There is not a single thread saying "I am leaving" in Warframe Forums. Instead, there are loads of threads about "Nerf this", "Buff that", "Balance warframes".

So, why the difference?

Because Warframe devs care enough to implement the balance changes and suggestions in their game. That is why people spend time providing actual feedback.

What does NCSoft do?

"Please contact support".

Player contacts support - computer generated reply comes.

I have contacted Warframe support multiple times and each and every time, a person was literally chatting with me.

As I said before, being an Ostrich and putting your head into the sand when problem comes won't solve the problem. Now, it might be true that all these whinings wont solve it either, but what these MIGHT accomplish is enough attention from NCSOft. Though I doubt it, since BnS is a lost cause.

I'm pretty sure i have way more intelligence than you since you are claiming the oposite, but maybe if you look deeper into my reply you will get what i meant. But hey keep whinning and doing some afirmations like  that, not like anyone will give a fk about them, besides you have no clue how the population is going anyway. Hf :)

8 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

I'm pretty sure i have way more intelligence than you since you are claiming the oposite, but maybe if you look deeper into my reply you will get what i meant. But hey keep whinning and doing some afirmations like  that, not like anyone will give a fk about them, besides you have no clue how the population is going anyway. Hf :)

Well, if you did have the required intelligence, you would not ask for hard numbers and data for the phrase "for every player that complains and leaves, there are 9 more leaving" because then, you would have understood that I wrote it figuratively and not as a hard numerical fact. Because it is true. Not every player that leaves a game come to the Forums and says so. They just leave. Infact, I will do the exact same thing. I will never ever make a thread about leaving BnS. I will just straightaway uninstall the game when times comes and never look back, because by then, I would know that there is no point in giving any suggestion or feedback to NCSoft.

But, anyway, hf =)

Edit - Oh and about the population of BnS, what clue do YOU have that you know everything about how the population of BnS is going? Just some random numbers from NCSoft?

Sorry, but I would rather believe what I see in the game than NCSoft, because as I said, even if the population is low, they will never admit it. They are a company whose purpose is to make money. They will never ever say that x of our players left.

Too much to quote LOL so i will just answer:

Generally....

I am bad at arena too and honestly i hate it, but i do force myself into doing it because i need to. I am from EU and play on NA servers so ping issues arent new to me. Doing Tag matches all day gets me the soulstones i need, regardless of win or loss.

I dont do SSP because i find it annoying and it doesnt really let me have fun. I had more fun killing players in misty woods than in the SSP so i dont do it.

If you limit yourself to only doing soldiers and meteors...thats all on you, i do my misty woods dailies still each day for the soulstones.

Not to mention the 18g you loose can easily be gained back with 2-3 runs of lair.

I am not denying the issues....but you really expect too much instantly. You may report the bots w/e but thats just a player video, they still need to get their own proof. They cannot ban anyone unless they have solid proof, and preferably logs. If they do not communicate anything that just means there is nothing new, they are still working things out.

And before you all start again that devs do not care:

Players asked for chat restrictions for botsa - they did it

players asked for a bot block list - they did it

There were several other changes they also implemented which players wanted. Just because they dont do it right now because you all want it NOW doesnt mean they do not care or they do not listen., saying that makes you really ignorant. I aint defending ncsoft, as the game is far from perfect,

20 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You do realise those 2 features are easiest things to add to a mmo right? like wouldnt take more than an hour of maintenance on a reasonable company.

I just cant stop but laughing if u think this shows devs care about game 

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I am not saying there are no issues, that would be faaaaaaar from the truth.

However players are expecting too much from them. They activated GG because it got some improvements, naturally they will monitor it for a while, test and then decide on next steps.

I can do them at my home with a simple code, lmao in around 15 minutes and btw Spammers already did bypass them

59 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Too much to quote LOL so i will just answer:

Generally....

I am bad at arena too and honestly i hate it, but i do force myself into doing it because i need to. I am from EU and play on NA servers so ping issues arent new to me. Doing Tag matches all day gets me the soulstones i need, regardless of win or loss.

I dont do SSP because i find it annoying and it doesnt really let me have fun. I had more fun killing players in misty woods than in the SSP so i dont do it.

If you limit yourself to only doing soldiers and meteors...thats all on you, i do my misty woods dailies still each day for the soulstones.

Not to mention the 18g you loose can easily be gained back with 2-3 runs of lair.

I am not denying the issues....but you really expect too much instantly. You may report the bots w/e but thats just a player video, they still need to get their own proof. They cannot ban anyone unless they have solid proof, and preferably logs. If they do not communicate anything that just means there is nothing new, they are still working things out.

And before you all start again that devs do not care:

There were several other changes they also implemented which players wanted. Just because they dont do it right now because you all want it NOW doesnt mean they do not care or they do not listen., saying that makes you really ignorant. I aint defending ncsoft, as the game is far from perfect,

And you still did not get it. Losing 18g is not the main point. The main point is - Bots do harm players.

Running dungeons to recover the lost money is not a feasible option at all.

Just to let you know, only 4 bots were able to take away 18g. Just think what will happen when more come. And be assured that more will come.

Same happened in misty woods. First, there were like 5 bots. Now, when I go to Misty Woods, I see about 7-8 stacks of bots, each stack containing 5+ bots, glued to each other. Thats 35-40 bots.

Just think how much money I would lose if all those 40 bots come to SSP? 180g? Yeah, recover that now. Basically, as the bots increase in SSP, profits get cut and eventually, even I will give up.

As for tag match, tbh, I get way more soulstones in 5 hours than tag matches. Being bad, I will hardly be Gold. Thats 30 SS in like 1.5 hours(takes that much for 2k zenbeans). Meanwhile, I will get at least 20 SS every 15 minutes in SSP.

As for solid proof, what more do NCSoft need when I can provide them with an un-edited video showing the bot and hacker name as well as clearly showing the particular user using teleport hack multiple times?

If that is not a solid proof, nothing is.

As for me wanting too much instantly, no....I am annoyed after I have reported the exact same bots for the last 10 days and they still run around without any fear. 10 effing days should be more than enough to ban bots.

So, accept it or not, either NCSoft does not care at all or are just too incompetent. Oh, there might be another possibility - they support the bots. This one seems like a conspiracy theory, but I won't even be surprised if it turns out to be true.

Edit - Missed the part, but just to let you know, I do all the missions in Misty Woods, Beach Outpost and Tomb of Exilus, every single day. But we all know that 21 Soulstones can not accomplish anything in BnS. That is why I do Injured soldiers and meteors.

And even if I just did injured soldiers and meteors, you have no right to say that it is on me.

I do not know why you assumed I ONLY do those in the first place. But, it does not matter if I do other things. What matters is that I can not do what I want to do because of bots.

Guys, guys, NCSoft West really cares and wishes to help! The video below perfectly demonstrates their top of the line performance to customer and player satisfaction and work ethics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sAVtOt2wA

On a more serious note though, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say that  NCSoft West only hold the rights to distribute the game and nothing else.

Just now, Saoyara said:

Wow you are soo naive, kid, if you think what i was talking about was "numbers" then you are completely wrong, it was more about trying to show you how stupid those kind of statements (that you did twice already btw keep that in mind ;) ) without any stadistic behind them to prove yourself. Look how hard was to see that. Later on you tell me that I lack of intelligency, poor guy... And well you are free to leave whenever you want im pretty sure not many ppl would care. 

And clue about the population? Simply bother to loggin and check it for yourself, unless you are on one of the low population servers, you can see that there's still a lot of people playing the game, but hey its always better to log on the forum and say stuff like "for every thread about leaving 9 more leave silent" isnt it? 

sigh some people need to grow up ^^

You were not talking about "numbers" but want me to back my comment with statistics? Do you even hear yourself?

If you are saying this now, then I assume you didn't read the first post properly.

I clearly gave the example of NSH and E,Fleet and what I observed. Low population server or not, the population in these areas have reduced severely compared to last month and please do not go on to say that people are playing the new regions now, I have provided explanation for that as well.

So, yeah, I am indeed telling the the above by logging in and facing the problems myself. That is exactly what I said in my last post as well - that I believe what I see in the game. But anyway, you probably have problems in reading or something, I don't know what it is, since you are asking me to see ingame when I already said that I am talking about the ingame situation.

Go read those first and then tell me to grow up. =)

10 minutes ago, NN13 said:

You were not talking about "numbers" but want me to back my comment with statistics? Do you even hear yourself?

If you are saying this now, then I assume you didn't read the first post properly.

I clearly gave the example of NSH and E,Fleet and what I observed. Low population server or not, the population in these areas have reduced severely compared to last month and please do not go on to say that people are playing the new regions now, I have provided explanation for that as well.

So, yeah, I am indeed telling the the above by logging in and facing the problems myself. That is exactly what I said in my last post as well - that I believe what I see in the game. But anyway, you probably have problems in reading or something, I don't know what it is, since you are asking me to see ingame when I already said that I am talking about the ingame situation.

Go read those first and then tell me to grow up. =)

I'm done, you base the population of the server on E. Fleet and NSH hahahahahahaahahahhaa. M8 if you expect that people reaches 45 and stays there farming E.Fleet  and NSH which is >>>> LVL 45 CONTENT<<<< when we are at >>>> LVL 50 PATCH<<<< says quite a lot of how indeep research you have done. If you even bothered to play the game, cause honestly at this point I even question it, you should know that between the 2 new 24man, the 5 blue instances, the 3 heroic instances, soulstone plains, there's already a decent ammount of content (Daily wise) that keeps you busy for more than 2 hours for get some proper profit. Do you really think that people is gonna bother to do lvl 45 24 man content? The only lvl 45 content that people touches is:

1st: BSH 6 man: why? because it does drop still the cobalt wig and HM skill

2nd: Naryu Lab: Honorary ornaments, wind god costumes and so

So if you come and tell me that you did your research BASING yourself on those two 24 man, there's no point on bother to make you understand, cause you are already completely lost by yourself. 

And yes I tell you to grow up and learn how to do a proper research before make such big statements.

2 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

I'm done, you base the population of the server on E. Fleet and NSH hahahahahahaahahahhaa. M8 if you expect that people reaches 45 and stays there farming E.Fleet  and NSH which is >>>> LVL 45 CONTENT<<<< when we are at >>>> LVL 50 PATCH<<<< says quite a lot of how indeep research you have done. If you even bothered to play the game, cause honestly at this point I even question it, you should know that between the 2 new 24man, the 5 blue instances, the 3 heroic instances, soulstone plains, there's already a decent ammount of content (Daily wise) that keeps you busy for more than 2 hours for get some proper profit. Do you really think that people is gonna bother to do lvl 45 24 man content? The only lvl 45 content that people touches is:

1st: BSH 6 man: why? because it does drop still the cobalt wig and HM skill

2nd: Naryu Lab: Honorary ornaments, wind god costumes and so

So if you come and tell me that you did your research BASING yourself on those two 24 man, there's no point on bother to make you understand, cause you are already completely lost by yourself. 

And yes I tell you to grow up and learn how to do a proper research before make such big statements.

As usual, more proof that you did not read the very first post I posted on this thread. What can I say...

The denial is strong in this thread haha.

Anyways, I could spend all day arguing on the forums like the rest of ya here but.......

Same ****** different game.  Nothing new here.  It's like finding the perfect job.  This is why I'm glad I'm a console gamer mostly.  Beginning, middle, and end.

MMOs are and have been a dying breed as all of em these days have the same issues. I can go to BDO forums for example and see similar issues.

im currently on vacation from this game. I could care less about the issues.  Issues in every game.  It's like finding the perfect wife or husband.  Impossible 

Game is just boring now like any game and since there is no end it's like being a zombie for life.  So take a break.  Sometimes I don't come back and other times I do.

however I find it so entertaining to come on these forums and cry so much.  Continue to do it.  Otherwise I'd really would leave at some point haha.  

Cry more kthxbai 

5 minutes ago, NN13 said:

As usual, more proof that you did not read the very first post I posted on this thread. What can I say...

Bother to do any new content then dare and come to say the same infact, im pretty sure i have some screens i did this days about the 24 man soulstone plains etc :).

FLUmLSe.jpg

Grand harvest (you might have some troubles to see it since i used Ctrl+F

kiiQvMq.jpg

FrostscaleBasin 

I could make some screens tomorrow if you want about soulstone plains i have np with that :)

@NN13

Let me help you, mister Saoyara is completely clueless and definitely whiteknighting around here to the point he agrees with the poster of this thread (as ridiculous as it is) as an example,

Now you don't see his posts in this thread anymore (but my posts directing to him are still there), because no reasonable human being could possibly agree to such nonsense presented in the thread so he stooped down to the lowest tactic in debating ever: personal attacks, hence the mods removed them.

Isn't it ironic that he tells you to grow up?

1 minute ago, SereneGrace said:

@NN13

Let me help you, mister Saoyara is completely clueless and definitely whiteknighting around here to the point he agrees with the poster of this thread (as ridiculous as it is) as an example,

Now you don't see his posts in this thread anymore (but my posts directing to him are still there), because no reasonable human being could possibly agree to such nonsense presented in the thread so he stooped down to the lowest tactic in debating ever: personal attacks, hence the mods removed them.

Isn't it ironic that he tells you to grow up?

You are just another example of what other people mention earlier, i almost take the bait thou, nps m8 i hope you are having fun hanging out with the bots on NA

10 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Bother to do any new content then dare and come to say the same infact, im pretty sure i have some screens i did this days about the 24 man soulstone plains etc :).

FLUmLSe.jpg

Grand harvest (you might have some troubles to see it since i used Ctrl+F

kiiQvMq.jpg

FrostscaleBasin 

I could make some screens tomorrow if you want about soulstone plains i have np with that :)

What are you trying to prove? That new content is full of people?

@Saoyara

On 4/6/2016 at 4:23 PM, NN13 said:

All those smartass people saying no one misses you on every thread where a user leaves - Just keep in mind that for every person who makes a thread about leaving, there are 9 more leaving the game in silence and you don't get to know that.

I agree that this thread is a bit exaggerated, but I have seen these type of people in every "leaving game" thread.

I started playing BnS on 23rd January. Up until this very minute, I have played at least 2 hours every single day, sometimes 10-12 hours a day. And yes, server population has reduced drastically in these 2 months. If you people do not realize or can not observe this, I am not sure what to say.

One month ago, I had no problem doing NSH and E.Fleet. 2 days ago, I went there at the peak hours and they were ghost-towns.

Some may say that it's because people are now playing the new content. That may be true for people who are already level 49-50.

But this also means that BnS is failing to attract enough new players which is absolutely needed for the survivability , because old players will eventually burn themselves out and either leave or take a long break.

The only people who will keep playing are the ones that have spent a lot of money and even some of them would leave because the game is already turning into a job with all these upgrade requirements and the lack of faction balance and class balance to obtain them(Soulstones, Moonstones).

Try reading the underlined. Reading does wonders.

Oh, and about bothering to do new content - Quite the assumption that I do not do new content. I suppose the Yeti SS magically appeared on my character. No, I think NCSoft gifted me those and the Frozen Darts, the Naryu tablets, the Alpine, Talus dungeons accesories, Python accessories and weapons, Yeti weapons...Ya, all those were gifted by NCSoft...

4 minutes ago, NN13 said:

What are you trying to prove? That new content is full of people?

You wanted a proof of the population of the server, I told you that people doesnt do lvl 45 24man anymore, and I also told you to check the new content instead. I can just post you some screenshots, but you wont ever believe it until you check it by yourself,  thats my point. Never base server population on old content, cause in that case KR server using the same fact as you did, if they go check on NSH and E.Fleet they are gonna say that the server is dead lol. Thats my point. Im not saying that the population is growing or so, In fact sure its decreasing but not as much as people is claiming.

Also you think that someone that reaches lvl 45 bothers to do that content? or continues towards 50?LOL new players just go straight to 49 then come to the forum to ask how they can do it for upgrade their weapon etc. I'm pretty sure you even saw them posting arround here.

This type of model just doesn't thrive well in North America. We resent blatant cash grabs.

Long grind for gear combined with the fact that you can completely remove that grind by taking out your VISA card is considered despicable by many gamers in the US.

I personally don't mind a grind. But I resent the fact that I can completely bypass the grind with a credit card. I resent that fact that I am tempted to take out my VISA card on a daily basis. It makes me feel like prey and NCsoft is the Predator.

To top it off, the game is completely overrun with Bots and gold sellers who are also capitalizing on a system clearly designed around in-game gold and credit cards.

In a nutshell: Both Bots/gold sellers AND NCsoft are preying on people that just want to spend a few bucks and have fun playing a game.

4 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

You wanted a proof of the population of the server, I told you that people doesnt do lvl 45 24man anymore, and I also told you to check the new content instead. I can just post you some screenshots, but you wont ever believe it until you check it by yourself,  thats my point. Never base server population on old content, cause in that case KR server using the same fact as you did, if they go check on NSH and E.Fleet they are gonna say that the server is dead lol. Thats my point. Im not saying that the population is growing or so, In fact sure its decreasing but not as much as people is claiming.

As I said, try reading the underlined and understand what it means. If you can not understand in one go, read again and again and again till you understand.

1 minute ago, NN13 said:

As I said, try reading the underlined and understand what it means. If you can not understand in one go, read again and again and again till you understand.

Read the edit that i did, cause I read your edit late :)

9 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Also you think that someone that reaches lvl 45 bothers to do that content? or continues towards 50?LOL new players just go straight to 49 then come to the forum to ask how they can do it for upgrade their weapon etc. I'm pretty sure you even saw them posting arround here.

And how do you know every one of them does this? Because that is not the case. They won't last very long in the Level 50 content with pre-Siren gear. And the only way to get Siren is to do E.Fleet and Poharan 6-man.

Have you observed the number of Poharan 6-man runs in the Cross-server dungeons these days? Try to observe this next time you visit Cross-server. I have to wait like 10 minutes in the Cross-server for a poharan 6-man now. Everyone is just going Frozen fang, Yeti, Necropolis...A few Naryu, fewer BSH, and Poharan 6man is almost non-existant.

Believe it or not, that is on you. But I am indeed saying every single thing from my ingame experience.

1 minute ago, NN13 said:

And how do you know every one of them does this? Because that is not the case. They won't last very long in the Level 50 content with pre-Siren gear. And the only way to get Siren is to do E.Fleet and Poharan 6-man.

Have you observed the number of Poharan 6-man runs in the Cross-server dungeons these days? Try to observe this next time you visit Cross-server. I have to wait like 10 minutes in the Cross-server for a poharan 6-man now. Everyone is just going Frozen fang, Yeti, Necropolis...A few Naryu, fewer BSH, and Poharan 6man is almost non-existant.

Believe it or not, that is on you. But I am indeed saying every single thing from my ingame experience.

Strange since Yesterday I got insta queue on it queuing with only one friend, i must have been lucky then :). But yeah you are just telling me what I was telling you all the time, that people only does the new content, and what does a new player do? Well either they add ncoin (which is kinda what NCSoft wants with those pirate/siren emblem tbh), join a guild and asking for a gear run for them (I saw this like 4-5 times in the last week at the guild I was in) or in the last case they either ask here, or end quiting (and in some cases making threads as we were mentioning earlier) but that happens in everygame people comes and leaves, even League of Legends (the most successful game of the entire story) has moments that they lose players, same for CSGO, WoW, D3, etc.

Archived