Forums

Sumooners and the skill level it takes to be good at.

spongemike

Saw this in the Summoner sub-fourm. Don't get me wrong I started a summoner myself due the nature of easy leveling so I can farm gold earlier. In my option summoner is the easiest to play and to master in when you compare to other class (and I did try other class and the learning curve is higher than summoner for sure.).  IMO as a summoner you miss a lot of skills other class needs to learn in the beginning such as dodging attacks, when to use your defensive CD's or getting out of harms way. Simply your cat tanks for you and take all the damage for you. You also can heal yourself and your pet easily.

I am not saying summoner can't be good in end game but it doesn't take a lot of the skills to play a summoner and it doesn't give players a chance to fully learn how to play their class till they are much much higher levels and are doing dungeons.  Can summoner be as good as other class? I am sure they can but given the fact there are a lot bad summoners due to the fact we never really need to learn to play our class as well as other class during early levels.

Well... we don't have that many skills. Our kit is stupidly (boringly) small, in my opinion - which means that nearly everything we have is critical. There's very little fluff (discounting our tails), so unless we were to be the one class that got all our skills by 15, we're going to be missing something we need to be "good".

That aside, summoner is the "easy" route PvE. Until level 45 you basically breeze through everything, and when you get there you still have the range advantage though the other classes have caught up in most other regards.

PvP we're noob stompers. We have several hard counters and are counter only to BMs and people who don't know either their own class or ours. Fortunately, that population enough to put us into platinum. Easily.

It's easy but you do NEED skills to kills other classes in high ranking PvP arena. The fact here that Summoner got easy time at early level rank but completely wiped out from top 16 pvp rank? Why? Because at endgame every classes got their HM skill and folks knew how to counter summoner and kill them with ease.

*For PvE summoner has easiest time to farm anything or in open world PvP, you still need PvP skill to win over some experience/good pvp'er.

**For EX: 

I was in Misty wood last night and there is a Ceru Destroyer keep hiding and only put on his cfaction outfit on and spin to kill criomson that got hit by BW roar (I know cheap *cricket* but nothing to complain there), I was seek him out to 1vs1 to kick him out of that channel (i'm a 46 summoner), and he's lvl49 destroy...Guess Who would win the fight? lol of course I kicked his ass along with other 9 Destroyer bots that run on same route all jumped on me same time. I never say I'm good as PvP but you still need some skill to over come some situations and turn the tide of the fight. LOL finish my 10 kills daily with that too...unexpected :P

I don't get why people say "in my opinion" though cus it's not really an opinion? 

The game literally shows you the difficulty ratings when you're choosing your class

9af7fea4eef774ae9af22e5f9e6f4d12432.jpg

Summoner has 2 out of 5 stars, making it a class for people who might not consider themselves skilled or 'pro' gamers.

the developers did this on purpose to appeal to a wider range of experience 

I reckon skill level compared to other classes is bound to be lowest especially at first

yeh in pve might be easy, and yeh in arena killing bronze, silver, and gold nabs are easy as well (that's why ppl always come with summoner; they are gold nabs who dont even know their class; and summoner is the easiest class to kill nabs with (besides BD), so other nabs dont rly often kill them, so they go as: no skilled, ez, retard class, yet these ppl r nabs like my As.s) but in plat and diamond it changes, summ has only 1 stun escape and 1 sh1t knockdown escape which is just as sh1t skill as it is.
in plat and diamond is for summoner (from my experiences):
- skilled KFM: hard
- skilled destro: hard
- skilled FM: normal
-skilled BM: normal (though if BM smart, makes u use ur stunescape and if he has all skills, can *cricket* you in 3 sec just like a destro)
- skilled WL: normal
- skilled BD: normal (though they can be tricky with their infite resist and 2 stun escapes and grabescapes)
-skilled sin: normal
at high ranked matches, always the skill matters, every other class can kill summ if they r good, and ofc every class can kill every class
the case is here that ppl on gold and below are still nabs and after 20matches they are complaining (yeh...lmao)

On 4/13/2016 at 0:15 AM, JennaBeanBean said:

Summoner has 2 out of 5 stars, making it a class for people who might not consider themselves skilled or 'pro' gamers.

I reckon skill level compared to other classes is bound to be lowest especially at first

Honestly, I've never put weight in any difficulty rating for MMO classes. They may have some bearing on when people just begin playing, but after that there are too many factors to screw with for a few stars to have any weight. PvP and PvE are often vastly different. Balancing patches happen all the time. In some games half your kit is made from gear which not everyone in the class has.

Though perhaps I'm biased. My last game I mained a pet class the game claimed was built largely around its summons. In actuality the tanking pet only worked in certain situations with the right gear while in pvp the summons were better known for getting in the way of the class' true calling, crowd control. Actual information on skills can be useful, but ratings and flavor text often aren't in my experiance.

On 4/13/2016 at 8:15 AM, JennaBeanBean said:

I don't get why people say "in my opinion" though cus it's not really an opinion? 

The game literally shows you the difficulty ratings when you're choosing your class

9af7fea4eef774ae9af22e5f9e6f4d12432.jpg

this star point is to give you general idea about the class.and yes the class  in general is more simple then other classes.however when you try to master it you will find out there is as much tricks you can do as for every other class. in pve all classes are easy  unless you are doing  some world boss.

as for pvp after you master your class  its all about understanding  when  your opponent  make mistakes and learning to explode then.and this count for every single class.and yes summoner is more easy to master then other classes but that dont mean anyhing because  the point is how the class work  when you start fighting other masters.and sums  start  falling behind  in top ranks.

in general  the only difference between summoners and other classes is  that summoner have more simple combos.other then that its all the same.you still need to know boss mechanics you still need to iframe alot.

to OP : What do you  mean summoner miss alot of skill other classes have to learn?we have pretty much same number of skills as any other class and alot of iframes.and you need to learn how to iframe and get out of harm way LOL its not like your cat is some tanking god that hold aggro 24/7

as for many summoners have been bad part well... that apply for every single class. but for some reason people think summoner is a god he can heal the group he can save everyone with seeds and such he can tank he can do everyting.if something go wrong summoner failed and he is bad....no1 cares about other classes failing,

On 6/4/2016 at 6:45 PM, spongemike said:

Saw this in the Summoner sub-fourm. Don't get me wrong I started a summoner myself due the nature of easy leveling so I can farm gold earlier. In my option summoner is the easiest to play and to master in when you compare to other class (and I did try other class and the learning curve is higher than summoner for sure.).  IMO as a summoner you miss a lot of skills other class needs to learn in the beginning such as dodging attacks, when to use your defensive CD's or getting out of harms way. Simply your cat tanks for you and take all the damage for you. You also can heal yourself and your pet easily.

I am not saying summoner can't be good in end game but it doesn't take a lot of the skills to play a summoner and it doesn't give players a chance to fully learn how to play their class till they are much much higher levels and are doing dungeons.  Can summoner be as good as other class? I am sure they can but given the fact there are a lot bad summoners due to the fact we never really need to learn to play our class as well as other class during early levels.

There are people who doesnt even read the skills summoner have, in my opinion i can tell you that summoner is easy, but also is the bd and fm (in a different scale, tho, but in my hands, a guy that plays blade and soul without mouse, they are easy). Of course, im talking about pve, you can understand that in my conditions i dont pvp. 

Ok, summoner is an all-in class, i mean sums can tank, dps, and support the party. Here are aspects than people doesnt know because they totally doesnt read what skills do.

I wont talk about HM skills coz i didnt test (i'm poor) but well, my opinion to master reading skills/strategies.

1st aspect, Tank (cat): 

You can use the (Q) to make your cat tank with "house skill cat mode" on (alley is for dps, and not worthy at all, imo, other people may differ). But, question is... Is it good to use just Q? Not, it isnt. there are dungeons, such as avalanche den that boss puts a fire-lava ground to give a buff of damage for the party, Why? because you MUST position the cat a side and the party in other, then, yeti use the big damage such as "clap motion" only on the kitty, people dont move = less time/avoid damage from boss.

2nd aspect DPS (both):

- If you invest points in 2 you are interested to attack his back, more damage.

-Using Rumblebees as a critical build, but also sunflower is pretty good, just your opinion, ofc. I experienced that bees has more damage (F1) due to the critical proc at a cost of 2 focus, but sunflower offers a LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB, and its pretty good with a warlock due to the improvement of skill damage which is the rose.

-Take note about debufs, you have 1stun, 1 daze C F2, 1 knockdown in a "normal build" (plain build of summoner, without additions of skill 2 F3) obviously in a normal run, but here comes the good dps, once you can use power pounce your cat will grab the boss, (Power Pounce F1 t4) reducing 50% defense. ATTENTION!!!: there are dungeons as avalanche den that is not good to use it, due to the boss wont do the animation and could have troubles dealing it. You have 2 options, investing all the points in another thing, or using Kapow, quite "useless" but its a bit of more damage, the same as cat V F3, situational and good in this kind of dungeons. (more damage after all)

3rd aspect Support (both)

-Doom n'bloom: heals party, but also can give focus, decide to change it if there's another summoner in party, you can benefit pretty well. (Such as warlock buff, effect didnt seem to stack) so its better to have both options.

- 3 (petals): you can save people covering them in petals during chi restoration, they WONT die. I specially always tell me to do not chi till i reach where they died to use petals and save them.

- 4 (Seed shroud): there are situations that people have to back dash or avoid a boss damage using any kind of defense spell, its good to know that if you have too much dps in party, the time between both joint skill doesnt reset the cooldown of that back dash (specially in summoners), instead of a backdash use 4 and then F instead of that back dash, because it will make all your party invunerable whenever they are by making them invisible, pretty good, right? you can save many asses better and without interruption of dps, if the 4>f works some people wont experiment the invisibility but this is due to they are attacking and doesnt proc that "appearance" but you really really dodge.  Also you have to pay attention to all of your teammates.

Hope this could have helped you to change your mind of "easy sum", or maybe make more easy your learning about the sum. There are a lot of things and self things i experimented in my way as summoner, but if i tell you more... wont get fun reaching the goal of the mastery ^^

~~Dukzarist 

16 hours ago, Dukzarist said:

There are people who doesnt even read the skills summoner have, in my opinion i can tell you that summoner is easy, but also is the bd and fm (in a different scale, tho, but in my hands, a guy that plays blade and soul without mouse, they are easy). Of course, im talking about pve, you can understand that in my conditions i dont pvp. 

Ok, summoner is an all-in class, i mean sums can tank, dps, and support the party. Here are aspects than people doesnt know because they totally doesnt read what skills do.

I wont talk about HM skills coz i didnt test (i'm poor) but well, my opinion to master reading skills/strategies.

1st aspect, Tank (cat): 

You can use the (Q) to make your cat tank with "house skill cat mode" on (alley is for dps, and not worthy at all, imo, other people may differ). But, question is... Is it good to use just Q? Not, it isnt. there are dungeons, such as avalanche den that boss puts a fire-lava ground to give a buff of damage for the party, Why? because you MUST position the cat a side and the party in other, then, yeti use the big damage such as "clap motion" only on the kitty, people dont move = less time/avoid damage from boss.

2nd aspect DPS (both):

- If you invest points in 2 you are interested to attack his back, more damage.

-Using Rumblebees as a critical build, but also sunflower is pretty good, just your opinion, ofc. I experienced that bees has more damage (F1) due to the critical proc at a cost of 2 focus, but sunflower offers a LMB-RMB-LMB-RMB, and its pretty good with a warlock due to the improvement of skill damage which is the rose.

-Take note about debufs, you have 1stun, 1 daze C F2, 1 knockdown in a "normal build" (plain build of summoner, without additions of skill 2 F3) obviously in a normal run, but here comes the good dps, once you can use power pounce your cat will grab the boss, (Power Pounce F1 t4) reducing 50% defense. ATTENTION!!!: there are dungeons as avalanche den that is not good to use it, due to the boss wont do the animation and could have troubles dealing it. You have 2 options, investing all the points in another thing, or using Kapow, quite "useless" but its a bit of more damage, the same as cat V F3, situational and good in this kind of dungeons. (more damage after all)

3rd aspect Support (both)

-Doom n'bloom: heals party, but also can give focus, decide to change it if there's another summoner in party, you can benefit pretty well. (Such as warlock buff, effect didnt seem to stack) so its better to have both options.

- 3 (petals): you can save people covering them in petals during chi restoration, they WONT die. I specially always tell me to do not chi till i reach where they died to use petals and save them.

- 4 (Seed shroud): there are situations that people have to back dash or avoid a boss damage using any kind of defense spell, its good to know that if you have too much dps in party, the time between both joint skill doesnt reset the cooldown of that back dash (specially in summoners), instead of a backdash use 4 and then F instead of that back dash, because it will make all your party invunerable whenever they are by making them invisible, pretty good, right? you can save many asses better and without interruption of dps, if the 4>f works some people wont experiment the invisibility but this is due to they are attacking and doesnt proc that "appearance" but you really really dodge.  Also you have to pay attention to all of your teammates.

Hope this could have helped you to change your mind of "easy sum", or maybe make more easy your learning about the sum. There are a lot of things and self things i experimented in my way as summoner, but if i tell you more... wont get fun reaching the goal of the mastery ^^

~~Dukzarist 

ok first of all this is very very basic guide for people that never ever touch summoners or have no idea what they do.its wrong in most parts aswell.

part 1 tanking : yes you can tank with your cat  in  avalanche den perfectly fine and there is no danger to *cricket* up any debuff or party member.the only thing you need to pay atention is to taunt when he start heat phase.that way  1 the yeti  will not grab because the cat is in tank mode and will resist and 2 he willl jump on same place so no party members will be hurt.then you simple CC after his jump, get close for 2 sec to get heat buff and here you are done with heat phase.

part 2 DPS :

first of all you 100% MUST HAVE DAZE ON 2 so you can CC the boss if needed.also you dont need the dmg from 2 you do way more with ani-cancel sunflower.

cat grab is extremly OP on every single boss.and yes on yeti aswell you simple dont do it when he is doing heat phase,other then in heat phase you can freely use your grab.

also you have 2 dazes 2+c you can press them same time so its insta CC.your TAP stun is also count  for 2 and can Stun bosses,just make sure you DONT press tap again after you press stun.your V KD is shit better dont use it ever or you may *cricket* up your party members CC.spec bomb it does some extra dps.

Sunflower does MORE DPS then bees thats not opinion its a fact,especially when you get LMB HM skill ( very easy to get for anyone,even if you dont have guild that can craft it pellet price is down to 50-60g.you can farm this in 1 day doing dailys).LMB will make you spam sunflower endlessly  as long as you do your ani-cancel lmb-rmb.

part 3 Support :

i agree with most.just want to add on cold phase you can iframe 5 freezing wave as summoner.SS-1 X-3 E-1 and you still will have your seed to save frozen members.just make sure there is no more then 5 ice fields and you can carry.

On 4/13/2016 at 1:15 AM, JennaBeanBean said:

The star rating is just someone elses opinion.

10 hours ago, SkoobyDoo said:

ok first of all this is very very basic guide for people that never ever touch summoners or have no idea what they do.its wrong in most parts aswell.

part 1 tanking : yes you can tank with your cat  in  avalanche den perfectly fine and there is no danger to *cricket* up any debuff or party member.the only thing you need to pay atention is to taunt when he start heat phase.that way  1 the yeti  will not grab because the cat is in tank mode and will resist and 2 he willl jump on same place so no party members will be hurt.then you simple CC after his jump, get close for 2 sec to get heat buff and here you are done with heat phase.

part 2 DPS :

first of all you 100% MUST HAVE DAZE ON 2 so you can CC the boss if needed.also you dont need the dmg from 2 you do way more with ani-cancel sunflower.

cat grab is extremly OP on every single boss.and yes on yeti aswell you simple dont do it when he is doing heat phase,other then in heat phase you can freely use your grab.

also you have 2 dazes 2+c you can press them same time so its insta CC.your TAP stun is also count  for 2 and can Stun bosses,just make sure you DONT press tap again after you press stun.your V KD is shit better dont use it ever or you may *cricket* up your party members CC.spec bomb it does some extra dps.

Sunflower does MORE DPS then bees thats not opinion its a fact,especially when you get LMB HM skill ( very easy to get for anyone,even if you dont have guild that can craft it pellet price is down to 50-60g.you can farm this in 1 day doing dailys).LMB will make you spam sunflower endlessly  as long as you do your ani-cancel lmb-rmb.

part 3 Support :

i agree with most.just want to add on cold phase you can iframe 5 freezing wave as summoner.SS-1 X-3 E-1 and you still will have your seed to save frozen members.just make sure there is no more then 5 ice fields and you can carry.

- I don't remember to have said i did neither a pro guide nor a difficult guide about summoner, but okey. Anyways, i dont gonna discuss your ego and your little respect to judge people for trying to help others. 

- About Sunflower, the damage varies more than using bees, this is a personal opinion of build although if you like sunflower more, go ahead and use it, But dont say they do more damage coz a critical build and hm skills you are doing close 20k dmg in portions of 6-7k at a cost of 2 focus. same as a tick of sunflowe which varies from 5k to 10k damage (in around 450ap) at a cost of 3 focus if critical. Sooner or later you will see sunflower wont be used as much as bees, HM Skills improve bees in a better curve than sunflower.  We use sunflower to recover more focus thanks to the anicancel, warlocks, static boss, area cleans. We use bees to damage in every single moment except area cleans.

-The buff reply you said, you have all of that, i just said the very very very basic at first sight 

- I didnt talk about avalanche den, it isnt important for what i said. (At seed shroud)

Sunflower is free upon crit from lmb with latest hm skill or costs 1 without. And costs 2 in the worst case when lmb doest crit. What "3" are you talking about?

Sunflower rarely hits below 8.5k and most of the time it is 11k (568 ap), when you know how to apply permanent poison. In addition to it you never use 1 rmb without 1 lmb, and lmb crits 2k. Every hit in this rotation is 10k-13k on a range of 15m.

now bees. They suck. It's a melee skill, since you can't cast next bees until the first one hits the target. You have to melee every single boss to get a good use of it. Second thing is a condition for free cast. Target must be cc'ed or you must crit the previous hit. 

Heroic bosses rarely get cc'ed during fights. Your crit rate must be 60%+ to manage your chi between 2 doom and blooms. Adding here this skill must be used in melee to be good makes it completely useless in pve. Maybe mushin f5 with 100% crit or f7 where you can cc junghado 80% of the time, but no more. Those 6.2k will never come close to sunflower.

you can check any current korean summoner video. They never use rumblebees in pve even with their op 65% crit.

it's a pvp skill.

It cost 3 focus without hong moon skill, you need to get the skill by doing pvp and it reduces chi to 2, as i said i wouldnt be talking about HM skills so i still say it costs 3.

And in the conditions you said that it cost 2 focus with HM skill, it wont be 1 cost, Only 0 focus or 2 focus with overflow or any other proc. (you see 1 chi use due to the recovering from rosethorn anicancel)

8.5k-11k with 568ap, really, i said a damage with more than 100 ap less, no more words to say. And Of course, i said a critical build, it means high critical percentage.

Korean and Na/Eu are diferent servers, diferent rates, summoners in korean are nerfed in some ways respectively to us, and bees are affected on that, ask a streamer for that if you are insterested in. 

To what you said about the hit in melee range, just a medium range its enough for what you said you are safe and sound with your own skill kit. 

39 minutes ago, Dukzarist said:

8.5k-11k with 568ap, really, i said a damage with more than 100 ap less, no more words to say. And Of course, i said a critical build, it means high critical percentage.

Show me this damage with 100 ap less without any buffs from warlock, sin or kfm.

This is your summoner:

http://gearscore.tribunal-frostgipfel.de/cgi-bin/bns.pl?token=a8fj3kne89udf34kn&mode=profile&pool=EU&c=Dukzarist&s=201

This is mine:

http://gearscore.tribunal-frostgipfel.de/cgi-bin/bns.pl?token=a8fj3kne89udf34kn&mode=profile&pool=EU&c=Egoraptor&s=202

And there is no way you can hit the same as me without any buffs and soups. Your crit rate is so low for bees, that you abviously lie saying you can constatly use them and get better dps. Your crit damage is also 18% lower, meaning your crits are much less.

your 8.5k is your minimum, not my minimum. My max is 10k, say whatever you want but it is the real curve of sunflower, im pretty sure you do more 11k as max damage, sometimes without buffs. I dont have to impress anyone by lieing. (quantity on sunflower, not bees) 

4% more critical is also low for bees in your case, but if you are lucky enough you can check it by yourself, and your crit respectively to mine... cant answer to that, but i can put myself on 200% swapping accesories with low critical reduction and the only diference is the attack power ( remit to what i said first). So.. not.

4 hours ago, Dukzarist said:

It cost 3 focus without hong moon skill, you need to get the skill by doing pvp and it reduces chi to 2, as i said i wouldnt be talking about HM skills so i still say it costs 3.

And in the conditions you said that it cost 2 focus with HM skill, it wont be 1 cost, Only 0 focus or 2 focus with overflow or any other proc. (you see 1 chi use due to the recovering from rosethorn anicancel)

Korean and Na/Eu are diferent servers, diferent rates, summoners in korean are nerfed in some ways respectively to us, and bees are affected on that, ask a streamer for that if you are insterested in. 

To what you said about the hit in melee range, just a medium range its enough for what you said you are safe and sound with your own skill kit. 

WTF are you even talking about.there is no pvp HM skill that make your  sunflower cost 2 or 1 or whatever.its always 3 or 0 when you have overflow.your HM skill you get with beans make your overflow stay for 5 sec not 3. Sunflower cost 0  when you have overflow up and you can shot it like machinegun like 2-3 times a sec there is no global cd aswell.

your LMB hm skill make your sunflower cost 0 when LMB crit.and since you do ani-cancel  + your weapon 100% focus trigger you never ever go out of chi.pernament sunflower spam thats the results.sunflower in general does x2 more dmg then bees so why will you ever go bees over infinity sunflower spam?as for crits  my biggest bees crit is 6700 my biggest sunflower crit is near 11k but you get 2k more from LFM since you ani-cancel ,that`s on dummy.

Also we do have EXACTLY THE SAME class patch as korea.we also have unlock already all HM skills that effect sunflower,bees and rosethorn so yes we can learn from current korean summoners about rotation.

11 hours ago, SkoobyDoo said:

WTF are you even talking about.there is no pvp HM skill that make your  sunflower cost 2 or 1 or whatever.its always 3 or 0 when you have overflow.your HM skill you get with beans make your overflow stay for 5 sec not 3. Sunflower cost 0  when you have overflow up and you can shot it like machinegun like 2-3 times a sec there is no global cd aswell.

your LMB hm skill make your sunflower cost 0 when LMB crit.and since you do ani-cancel  + your weapon 100% focus trigger you never ever go out of chi.pernament sunflower spam thats the results.sunflower in general does x2 more dmg then bees so why will you ever go bees over infinity sunflower spam?as for crits  my biggest bees crit is 6700 my biggest sunflower crit is near 11k but you get 2k more from LFM since you ani-cancel ,that`s on dummy.

Also we do have EXACTLY THE SAME class patch as korea.we also have unlock already all HM skills that effect sunflower,bees and rosethorn so yes we can learn from current korean summoners about rotation.

Yea, you are right, it cost 3, as i always thought, indeed, i didnt see the cost of chi, i just trusted what the virtuozzzo told about 1-2 chi. As i said some comments before, i dont use HM skills right now. My bad. 

And about pvp sunflower, i meant you get sunflowe HM skill by eating the 1 bean by doing arena. (5000 zen beans if im right)

11 hours ago, Franny said:

563 Piercing... I don't even... o.O

You had low piercing too while gearing up

22 hours ago, Dukzarist said:

Yea, you are right, it cost 3, as i always thought, indeed, i didnt see the cost of chi, i just trusted what the virtuozzzo told about 1-2 chi.

It costs 0 if you crit with lmb with hm skill. It costs 1 if you crit with lmb without hm skill. It costs 2 if you don't crit with lmb in any case of lmb. It never costs 3 since you never use one sunflower without one rosehorn. Yes, it is written it costs 3, but you never use it this way.

2 hours ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

It costs 0 if you crit with lmb with hm skill. It costs 1 if you crit with lmb without hm skill. It costs 2 if you don't crit with lmb in any case of lmb. It never costs 3 since you never use one sunflower without one rosehorn. Yes, it is written it costs 3, but you never use it this way.

it cost 3.the fact you can recover chi with ani cancel dont mean  the cost is lower.if you have 1 chi  press LMB non crit for +1 chi not you have 2 chi.sunflower cost 3 so you cant use it.you make it sound like because you can recover chi sunflower cost less thats simple not true.

• 1 month later...
On 15/04/2016 at 6:45 AM, Kure said:

Honestly, I've never put weight in any difficulty rating for MMO classes. They may have some bearing on when people just begin playing, but after that there are too many factors to screw with for a few stars to have any weight. PvP and PvE are often vastly different. Balancing patches happen all the time. In some games half your kit is made from gear which not everyone in the class has.

On 17/04/2016 at 1:47 AM, SkoobyDoo said:

this star point is to give you general idea about the class.and yes the class  in general is more simple then other classes.however when you try to master it you will find out there is as much tricks you can do as for every other class. in pve all classes are easy  unless you are doing  some world boss.

as for pvp after you master your class  its all about understanding  when  your opponent  make mistakes and learning to explode then.and this count for every single class.and yes summoner is more easy to master then other classes but that dont mean anyhing because  the point is how the class work  when you start fighting other masters.and sums  start  falling behind  in top ranks.

in general  the only difference between summoners and other classes is  that summoner have more simple combos.other then that its all the same.you still need to know boss mechanics you still need to iframe alot

This is why I said "especially at first". meaning: it gets more than 2 stars at platinum and diamond level PVP

there is a reason why summoners start to fall once people find ways to understand them 

I'm talking about at the start of game, it's meant to be a 'lighter' way to experience the game. Not 2 stars all the way through

Archived