To NCSOFT: Some Features Suggestions

NhanBread

I thought I'd just make a post in the forum for some suggestions on features I thought would be a great addition to the game.

• UI Customization Selection Menu
    Currently I find the UI Customization  very cluttered. It is very difficult to select and relocate specific ui-items. I suggest adding an option that allows the user to move one specific ui-item at a time. As it is now, there are too many items that are just on top of each other in the customization mode, making it difficult to select one item without moving everything else to get to it. 

• Access to Menus in Arena/Dungeon Lobby
    There are a limited amount of menus that can be accessed when in Arena/Dungeon Lobby. I think it would be a good to allow access to menus such as the skills menu (especially in arena lobby). Doing so, a player can look at their skills without having to exit lobby and then re-enter or risk missing out on a couple points during the wait time before a match starts in arena. 
  • Reorganizing Favourite Marketplace Listings
    I like to consistently check on item prices by looking at marketprice listings and the list of items that I check on has become very large. In the current system, favourited items are listed based on recently added. I think a good feature would be to allow users to reorganize their favourited items. This allows them to group certain items together (for crafting maybe) or just based on personal importance (for example, I am currently keeping an eye out for the price of Soulstones; it would be great if I could have them always at the top of the list).

Anyways, these are just some features I would like to see implemented in a future patch :D and until then I guess I'll just have to tough it out. If there is a better way to let ncsoft know about these kinds of ideas, please let me know so I can tell them! 

37 minutes ago, Abonde said:

if you think NCSoft cares in the least, as in from scale of 1-100 it's at 0, what the players have to say, you live in a fantasy world.  

Actually they do care and implement suggested features. What you fail to understand is that they cannot do it with a finger snap. It all has specific processes togo through and approvals and people to convince before it gets event to the devs.

anyways:

What i would like to see is some more search options in the marketplace. like an advanced search feature.

55 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Actually they do care and implement suggested features. What you fail to understand is that they cannot do it with a finger snap. It all has specific processes togo through and a

anyways:

pprovals and people to convince before it gets event to the devs.

What i would like to see is some more search options in the marketplace. like an advanced search feature.

What advancerd features were you thinking of :D? 

23 minutes ago, NhanBread said:

What advancerd features were you thinking of :D? 

Like for example: search on quantity of an item, a check box to search for an exact phrase and not just get all results if you search for "soulstone".

Search on price range, search for a bid auction or direct sale,

In regards to gems:

Create like groups, for example when you search on diamond you get hundreds of pages with results.

What i would like to see is for example results in groups like:

Diamond - Defense

Diamond - Attack power

Diamond - Evasion

etc.

then when clicking on the group u only get that specific atttribute gem to see.

• NCSOFT
12 hours ago, NhanBread said:

I thought I'd just make a post in the forum for some suggestions on features I thought would be a great addition to the game.

• Reorganizing Favourite Marketplace Listings
    I like to consistently check on item prices by looking at marketprice listings and the list of items that I check on has become very large. In the current system, favourited items are listed based on recently added. I think a good feature would be to allow users to reorganize their favourited items. This allows them to group certain items together (for crafting maybe) or just based on personal importance (for example, I am currently keeping an eye out for the price of Soulstones; it would be great if I could have them always at the top of the list).

Are you talking about custom re-org (like a drag-and-drop) feature, or grouping the items much like how they are grouped when browsing?

Good luck.. Seriously now, after browsing on the forums for a couple of days I've come to the conclusion that NCSoft doesn't care about most of the things the players have to say. They rarely reply to anything we post.

10 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Like for example: search on quantity of an item, a check box to search for an exact phrase and not just get all results if you search for "soulstone".

Search on price range, search for a bid auction or direct sale,

In regards to gems:

Create like groups, for example when you search on diamond you get hundreds of pages with results.

What i would like to see is for example results in groups like:

Diamond - Defense

Diamond - Attack power

Diamond - Evasion

etc.

then when clicking on the group u only get that specific atttribute gem to see.

This is already in the client.  There's a check box for Exact Name (or similar).

As for the gems, just add in Defense x to the name in the search box.  It'll pull up any diamond <number of sides if you added it> with defense.

37 minutes ago, NC Elusive said:

Are you talking about custom re-org (like a drag-and-drop) feature, or grouping the items much like how they are grouped when browsing?

I'd like the option to drag and drop the listings or hit an edit function and could hit arrows to reorganize them.

one of the most important features we need is shared vault. if we had a shared vault the issue with mail wouldn't bother anyone. we'd just put the items in shared vault, log-out of our main char, log-in with alt, take the items, done

21 hours ago, NC Elusive said:

Yes! that's exactly what i was talking about haha. the drag-and-drop idea brings it to life. I didnt really think of it that way haha. 

drag and drop for favourites is what i was looking for. :D

20 hours ago, jetah said:

I'd like the option to drag and drop the listings or hit an edit function and could hit arrows to reorganize them.

the edit function and arrows are a really good approach to the idea!  thanks for bringing in your input! :D

18 hours ago, Ginki said:

one of the most important features we need is shared vault. if we had a shared vault the issue with mail wouldn't bother anyone. we'd just put the items in shared vault, log-out of our main char, log-in with alt, take the items, done

That sounds like another great feature to add ! maybe ncsoft could make a third vault tab for that purpose ? 

Archived