[Remove]hongmoon pellet from clan crafting

azraelkun

Hello recently i found out thatin order to get some mats for legendary mist slash..one of those mat need to be in a clan to craft it...this is big bs cause im a solo player.

Why i have to be forced to join a clan to craft a mat.

I just want to be free so what i want when i want with no rules.

So plz make it ao we can craft it without be in a clan

4 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

Roflmao.

No. It WILL take you an effort to play this game. Casuals have no rights here.

Well, that's kinda nonsense, isn't it?

It's just that waaaaaaaay to many people seem to be totally MMORPG-incompetent and don't seem to understand that they are playing an MMORPG, which you are supposed to actually play with other, REAL PEOPLE.

So yeah... Figure for yourself, OP. You chosed the wrong game-genre.

Completely possible by your self and with a help of a friend or stranger.

Step 1: Simply create a guild and level 1-2 other alts to rank 3 on the 5 crafts. (Skip if you can find people with rank 3 crafts to accept craft orders)

Step 2: Invite your alts and a friend to make up 5 total clan members, and then advance to level 3 guild.

Step 3: Gather all the materials needed, and donate the necessary materials to start the order.

Step 4: Log on to alts to accept the craft order. (Skip if you can find people with rank 3 crafts to accept craft orders)

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Take the pill out.

Step 7: Sell the left over for profit?

2 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Dude im no casual i play 7 hours a day only arena either 1v1 r 3v3

Then you can buy it by joining a guild which sells. With that play time in arena you shoud make cricketloads of money by selling SS.

5 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Thing is i dont want to pay 250g -500g  i remember i bought shadow slash for 148 g n this skill is good n deservs the gold spend but lmb mist slash..

Then you don't need it. 200g is pretty much the cost of it. Not the materials but the complexity of gathering everything needed.

its not bs its the game. So accept it and deal with it. either join a clan or make one yourself. Its a MMORPG, and meant to play with group of players, the solo option you have atm are as good as it gets.

I got my pellet done, i went together with 3 persons (me, my bf and a friend) we split all mats by 3 which in the end was way cheaper for us and easier to gather all mats.  This is as it should be so either accept it and move on or get off the high horse and do some sacrifices to get what you want / need.

I was in a clan but i left cause i only wanted ro do arena all day n not to foklow rulles like for example 7pm dragon 6 pm faction 9 pm clan meeting etc or have ppl ask me why u dobt come to dragon or here or there.

Im the type that dont like speak much i want to have my peace n quite i like been alone assasin is a solo class its a lone wolf also warriors take the lone road n i like that its a way of life a value in short.

So is it so dificult to make it so u can craft it like every other mats u craft.

Why u take away my choice being solo player.

Bns is all about arena thats what makes it famous thus doing arena means i can be solo n not part of a clan and now in order for me to be in equal grounds with other ppl in arena skill kit wise ..u force me be in a clan !

Being assasin means u come u kill u leave no friends ^^

18 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Remove 6-man dungeons from game too. I'm a solo player, why should I be forced to join a party to clear end-game content?

Dude with sin u can solo almost anything js.

Btw i only do arena all day n if im bored i go ssp kill someone

So as u can see i dont need party n since u make the game so ppl can do only arena n not upgrade weapons since arena balanced why now force me to join clan so i can get a legendary skill

3 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Dude with sin u can solo almost anything js.

Btw i only do arena all day n if im bored i go ssp kill someone

So as u can see i dont need party n since u make the game so ppl can do only arena n not upgrade weapons since arena balanced why now force me to join clan so i can get a legendary skill

You have to do heroic dungeon dailies for another legendary skill, and to get money from zen beans to get yet another legendary skill (or drop from 4-mans).

If you can solo the current 6-man heroics on assassin, I tip my hat to you, come get a free hongmoon pellet in my clan.

29 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Remove 6-man dungeons from game too. I'm a solo player, why should I be forced to join a party to clear end-game content?

I would actually love to have a challenge mode where you can do this stuff on your own with proper rewarding ofc.

I really enjoy beeing able to solo dungeons :P

4 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Hello recently i found out thatin order to get some mats for legendary mist slash..one of those mat need to be in a clan to craft it...this is big bs cause im a solo player.

Why i have to be forced to join a clan to craft a mat.

I just want to be free so what i want when i want with no rules.

So plz make it ao we can craft it without be in a clan

So why don´t you make a new clan with just you in it?

However you wont have anybody to share the cost with.

Just now, azraelkun said:

Those skills u say i think later will be on merchant not sure though and i said almost every dung n if not i can freely go crosserver n do this dung without any obligation

They are on merchant, you just need 300 daily books.

And my post was a joke, a hyperbole. Yeah, you can go cross-server and join a party, or you can not go cross-server and join/make a random clan. Same thing, but for 3 days.

4 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Thing is i dont want to pay 250g -500g  i remember i bought shadow slash for 148 g n this skill is good n deservs the gold spend but lmb mist slash..

Afaik mist slash is actually needed for the poison stack pve build, so i'd dare to say that it's even more important than shadow slash. For pve. If you only play pvp, why do you even want it? Is the other path good for pvp? Well either you want it or you dont want it^^ It's the only way you will spend money in this game anyway if you play pvp only lol.

22 hours ago, azraelkun said:

I dont think you under stand mist slash HM give you a reset on venom peirce #endless poison or a guaranteed crit on your heart stab which is necessary for the maximum damage output on any sin with LBM/RBM/F with dark slash speced at 5 poison stacks

Archived