Forums

Lag/Delay/High Ping in Arena only

ShadowSync

Is it just me or these past few days the arena connection is kind of broken?

I have my normal usual ping in any other map or dungeon (around 180-250ms),

but in Arena it drop to I believe more than 500ms.. (in beginning of battle when  I dash to the front and press Q *Blaze step, rather than going forward I went back 8m.. GREATTT )

Previously (more than 1 week ago) the connection in that place is just fine, but now it just completely broken..

Yup. I have the same thing. I had like 100-180 Ping. Now it's more like 120-250. Not that big of a difference, but you can feel it. Sometimes my skills don't work correctly - altough there's an animation and everything, the enemy isn't affected by it.

Also, I start to have FPS issues after being in Arena for an hour or something, but also when a WL/BM/BD/FM casts some AoE. Didn't have that before, but it starts to become a real problem. Strange thing is, I don't have that when playing anywhere else.

It's the second time that i had extreme FPS dropps in arena last day....

It was worse than blackwyrm, unplayable...

This happends after a few matches in arena i wrote a ticket to support. Lets see wich copy and paste answer i will get.

1 hour ago, imzhell said:

If you guys are willing to spend your buck then get yourself a gaming vpn. I am running Kill Ping and it works fab. I hope this video review helps you guys.

People did pay money already but for game server to get improved and improve their ping, So why they need to pay again for VPN ?

Mate I agree 100%. Actually this is unfortunate but lets have a reality check.

-Most of us belong to cities/countries with poor ISP infrastructure. In other words, bad routing problems.

And these problems don't always occur because of bad server. Malaysia ISP TMConnects was facing huge problems and players thought it was Dota 2 servers that was effecting their ping until TMConnects officially realsed a statement. Just an example... so yea gaming vpn is one way of fixing your lag online.

Archived