Acc Fuse?

Lurkios

am not 100% sure about this but there are green level 50 SS you get as drops in silverfrost range from the Jomu mobs 

Jomu accuracy shields 

piece # 7 has 238 acc

piece #8 has 246 acc if am not mistaken 

hope this helps 

3 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

am not 100% sure about this but there are green level 50 SS you get as drops in silverfrost range from the Jomu mobs 

Jomu accuracy shields 

piece # 7 has 238 acc

piece #8 has 246 acc if am not mistaken 

hope this helps 

Awesome - thank you! Off to farm Jomu then.

17 minutes ago, GilgameshPrime said:

lmao, acc infusion. forum has these funny topics from time to time :D

lmao, rather stack on crit despite the diminishing returns than actually hit the target. forum has these silly people from time to time :D

Just now, Lurkios said:

lmao, rather stack on crit despite the diminishing returns than actually hit the target. forum has these silly people from time to time :D

well its a simple matter, all you needed to search was for the actual acc% formula needed for some bosses and for this patch all you need is 110-115% ( F8, Yeti and necro), 120% next update, so yes... infusing acc is amusing really since you can get that amount without infusing, just by upgrading the gear and getting the right maxed out soulshields. what you think it´s silly i call it information.

15 hours ago, Lurkios said:

Unless... and I know this might be shocking to you... NOT YOUR EXACT BUILD!

No, really, it's true - not everyone does exactly what you do.

lol dude... i wasn´t even talking about builds, i was refering to the accuracy formula of the bosses which is...STATIC. All stats have a max limit of efficiency, its the same as, for example if it was possible, we get 120% crit chance were it´s known that over 100% it is useless...check the KR forum or even bns dojo forum there is the formulas of the stats thereincluding the soft caps, do whatever you want and waste resources mindlessly but facts are facts. You can have 130-140% acc for what i care, but it´s a fact that it is useless over 115% for now, you are just being defensive cause you lack information and arguments, good luck.

20 minutes ago, GilgameshPrime said:

lol dude... i wasn´t even talking about builds, i was refering to the accuracy formula of the bosses which is...STATIC. All stats have a max limit of efficiency, its the same as, for example if it was possible, we get 120% crit chance were it´s known that over 100% it is useless...check the KR forum or even bns dojo forum there is the formulas of the stats thereincluding the soft caps, do whatever you want and waste resources mindlessly but facts are facts. You can have 130-140% acc for what i care, but it´s a fact that it is useless over 115% for now, you are just being defensive cause you lack information and arguments, good luck.

^ this and also  to add, next update you can easily do Asura with 110-115% accuracy, people recommend 120% but its still doable under that.

Archived