Credit Card for Two Different Accounts.?

D i e s e l

Hello.

i was wondering is it possible to purchase NCoins for two different accounts by one credit card ?

or it may be a problem and my friend account and mine could get blocked ?

tried to submit a ticket to supports but no answer yet.

2 hours ago, D i e s e l said:

Hello.

i was wondering is it possible to purchase NCoins for two different accounts by one credit card ?

or it may be a problem and my friend account and mine could get blocked ?

tried to submit a ticket to supports but no answer yet.

The technical answer here is yes you can. However, the individual who I know who has done this has suffered a side effect. The second account now has a "feature" where every purchase is subject to a 24 hour wait period. Support said this was due to high volume of transactions, however, it's suspicious that is the reason given because one account can make purchases and they go through instantly and the other accounts purchases are held for 24 hours, and during this timeframe, other purchases go through instantly on other accounts. So it could be true that it is high traffic or it could be flagged for some fraud protection and they just don't say because they often don't come out and divulge fraud protection practices.

I don't remember how things work, if you have to technically buy ncoin to unlock mail for example, or if a prepaid card would do it. If I was doing things all over again and a prepaid card would suffice, I know with some games you can get those codes and redeem them right away and get the ingame currency applied almost instantly if you buy the card online. I have done that in other games, and it's a little less convenient than just buying the currency and seeing it apply to your account but it also does not involve a possible 24 hour delay.

Archived