Jump to content
Forums

Another balance tread


SuGenma

Recommended Posts

So this is another whine topic, My question is this now. Why the *cricket* does 4 classes have 2 escape skills and the other classes don't? For example Force Master. These classes are already pain in the ass against kfm, when they get behind you etc. Now they have 2 skill that let them escape from stuns and sh!t. Its hard enough to prevent getting out of the footfreeze thing what interveres my combos and range nuke etc and when u do get them they escape and freeze them self and after that freeze them self with the heal skill. Mean while their cooldowns will be back. Im not against the freeze stuff and healthing. The only thing that pisses me off is the second escape skill.

 

Sins. God i don't even want to start about them. Winning against decent sin is already 10% with kfm. They already had lotus so can't complain about that but still they are in the 4 classes who has 2 escape skills.

 

Destroyer. With kfm i have not that much of a hard time against destroyers. But they can change the tables in 4 seconds if i used tab after he used tab. Because they have another escape skill which give them extra boost. *cricket* logic right.

 

And warlocks. They are meeh against kfm but i heard they totally dominate bd etc. They do have 2 escape skills(swapping with thrall wich they can summon 3 times if the game draggs)

 

Yeah they started giving some classes 2 escape skills. THis is not balanced at all. They should give the other classes one extra skill aswell or remove the previous skill. After 1850+ mmr its all about who uses tab first. But some classes have more advantage compared to others. THis is one of the reason why there is no balance in this game. If there is a rock,paper,scissors mechanism in this game then sins are fire. Cause fire wins from everything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Masqava said:

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

 

Sincerely

A diamond player on EU.

Prove me that im wrong. Its easy to say random things

 

Sincerenly

A random player

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Warlock beating BD's rofl. Yeah, no.

 

★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ ..OP...° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * Know's what they're talking about ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ °"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FM. Use your gapclosers, they have nothing to block melee skills coming right into their face. They have a low amount of I-frames to compensate for their mobility.  Also, their hard cc requires a lot of setup. They're very squishy overall.

 

Sins. Honestly a pretty tough matchup for KFM I agree, not as much as 10% though, you need to wait for them to strike and punish them, for example, you can easily I-frame their place swap and punish them for it. KFM has a lot of blocks and should use those to their advantage.

 

Des. Are you serious? this is a purely skillbased matchup. KFM can also change the tides in 4 seconds after blowing a tab with his 3RF. His spin gives you free agility stacks, you can stay distance and block till you can kick him in the face. 2nd escape? he has to give up his FURY to do so, and then he won't be able to nuke you, so I don't understand how he can change the tides in 4 seconds? either he takes his 2nd escape or he takes his dmg nuke, he can't take both.

 

Warlock, are you seriously complaining about warlock? they're the weakest PvP class right now. KFM shouldn't have too hard of a time against them if you spec right. They also don't totally dominate Blade Dancers, the only class they really dominate is Destroyer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Masqava said:

 

FM. Use your gapclosers, they have nothing to block melee skills coming right into their face. They have a low amount of I-frames to compensate for their mobility.  Also, their hard cc requires a lot of setup. They're very squishy overall.

 

Sins. Honestly a pretty tough matchup for KFM I agree, not as much as 10% though, you need to wait for them to strike and punish them, for example, you can easily I-frame their place swap and punish them for it. KFM has a lot of blocks and should use those to their advantage.

 

Des. Are you serious? this is a purely skillbased matchup. KFM can also change the tides in 4 seconds after blowing a tab with his 3RF. His spin gives you free agility stacks, you can stay distance and block till you can kick him in the face. 2nd escape? he has to give up his FURY to do so, and then he won't be able to nuke you, so I don't understand how he can change the tides in 4 seconds? either he takes his 2nd escape or he takes his dmg nuke, he can't take both.

 

Warlock, are you seriously complaining about warlock? they're the weakest PvP class right now. KFM shouldn't have too hard of a time against them if you spec right. They also don't totally dominate Blade Dancers, the only class they really dominate is Destroyer.

Fm. You do know you cant use gapcloser if they freezelock your feet. You need to use SS to escape their freezelock which has 9 seconds and they can spam that sh!t. You dont get the point. Its not that i complain how forcemaster is, i only complain about their second escape. If they freeze your feet only thing u can do is SS. But if you stun/daze fm. They can or tab out or blink.

Sin. I agree with you on that point. Each day, they become more predictable.

 

Desto. Im not having hard time agianst them. They can easely do full combo then my 3rf because they have second escape. So cant take them out so easely as you say.

Im not complaining about warlock. My alt is warlock. I said it because they are in the list of 4 classes who has 2 escape skills. 

again im saying its not about a class that is broken but its about that they have more advantage. If they give couple of classes second escape, they should give every class a second escape skill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SuGenma said:

You do realieFm. You do know you cant use gapcloser if they freezelock your feet. You need to use SS to escape their freezelock which has 9 seconds and they can spam that sh!t. You dont get the point. Its not that i complain how forcemaster is, i only complain about their second escape. If they freeze your feet only thing u can do is SS. But if you stun/daze fm. They can or tab out or blink.

Sin. I agree with you on that point. Each day, they become more predictable.

 

Desto. Im not having hard time agianst them. They can easely do full combo then my 3rf because they have second escape. So cant take them out so easely as you say.

Im not complaining about warlock. My alt is warlock. I said it because they are in the list of 4 classes who has 2 escape skills. 

again im saying its not about a class that is broken but its about that they have more advantage. If they give couple of classes second escape, they should give every class a second escape skill.

You do realize that kfm has 2 escapes also right? One for grabs and one for stun(and also grab if u spec it for that).

 

I also think kfm doesn't need that extra second of iframes for his q and e..it is just stupid and imbalanced af

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

You do realize that kfm has 2 escapes also right? One for grabs and one for stun(and also grab if u spec it for that).

 

I also think kfm doesn't need that extra second of iframes for his q and e..it is just stupid and imbalanced af

 

 

Dafuq you talking about. Thats still one escape. Your tab with change of effect. U cant count q and e. You might aswell count desto and bd spin aswell then or sins shunpo..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SuGenma said:

Dafuq you talking about. Thats still one escape. Your tab with change of effect. U cant count q and e. You might aswell count desto and bd spin aswell then or sins shunpo..

I'm talking about your 3 when you are grabbed, you know that ice thing??

 

And yes I DO count that as an escape it would be idiotic not too.

 

Only difference is that it won't cost you 80% of your dmg by taking it.

 

q/e isn't an escape but that kind of iframing ability on such a low cd is just absurd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SuGenma said:

Fm. You do know you cant use gapcloser if they freezelock your feet. You need to use SS to escape their freezelock which has 9 seconds and they can spam that sh!t. You dont get the point. Its not that i complain how forcemaster is, i only complain about their second escape. If they freeze your feet only thing u can do is SS. But if you stun/daze fm. They can or tab out or blink.

Sin. I agree with you on that point. Each day, they become more predictable.

 

Desto. Im not having hard time agianst them. They can easely do full combo then my 3rf because they have second escape. So cant take them out so easely as you say.

Im not complaining about warlock. My alt is warlock. I said it because they are in the list of 4 classes who has 2 escape skills. 

again im saying its not about a class that is broken but its about that they have more advantage. If they give couple of classes second escape, they should give every class a second escape skill.

Let's disregard all advantages KFM have, an on -demand counter, a stunlock that can 100-0 someone without having to give up your escape like DES has to. (No persistence). An easy to trigger 6 second evasion passive. KFM is one of the strongest classes and has a ton of tools, same for the other classes you didn't mention, SUM, and BM that is steadily getting stronger and stronger with every update.

 

FM you can certainly use gapclosers,  they can't just freezelock. They do have two escapes but since they don't have that much cc and one shot potential they're not a threat to get close to.

 

Yes every class has some advantage. but in my opinion it balances out pretty well, every class is represented on the rankings and no class is straight out broken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

You do realize that kfm has 2 escapes also right? One for grabs and one for stun(and also grab if u spec it for that).

 

I also think kfm doesn't need that extra second of iframes for his q and e..it is just stupid and imbalanced af

 

 

Grab escape my ass. Can't use it when held down by cat. In other cases it's better to manually counter grabs as that can lead to a combo. Besides, this so called escape got its CD increased from 60s to 90s in the latest KR patch. That's at least twice as long than any other escape there is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Let's disregard all advantages KFM have, an on -demand counter, a stunlock that can 100-0 someone without having to give up your escape like DES has to. (No persistence). An easy to trigger 6 second evasion passive. KFM is one of the strongest classes and has a ton of tools, same for the other classes you didn't mention, SUM, and BM that is steadily getting stronger and stronger with every update.

 

FM you can certainly use gapclosers,  they can't just freezelock. They do have two escapes but since they don't have that much cc and one shot potential they're not a threat to get close to.

 

Yes every class has some advantage. but in my opinion it balances out pretty well, every class is represented on the rankings and no class is straight out broken.

You need to give up on Ice Guard if you want to 100-0 someone with KFM and you need Ice Guard vs destroyers running blue buff. Not talking about the uber rare case when you catch someone off tab with tech chase daze followed by 3rf spam, stun, 3rf spam, stun, 3rf spam, air combo, dodge back air combo. But the rarity of such situation is like seeing unicorns IRL. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kaal said:

You need to give up on Ice Guard if you want to 100-0 someone with KFM and you need Ice Guard vs destroyers running blue buff. Not talking about the uber rare case when you catch someone off tab with tech chase daze followed by 3rf spam, stun, 3rf spam, stun, 3rf spam, air combo, dodge back air combo. But the rarity of such situation is like seeing unicorns IRL. 

Yeah but it's the same as Fury, we have to give up fury if we want to take persistence. I'm just showing that every class has certain strengths. While this person is trying to point out the strengths of certain classes, and just leaves other classes out, calling the classes he named the strengths of ''imbalanced''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Masqava said:

Yeah but it's the same as Fury, we have to give up fury if we want to take persistence. I'm just showing that every class has certain strengths. While this person is trying to point out the strengths of certain classes, and just leaves other classes out, calling the classes he named the strengths of ''imbalanced''

Fair enough. Tbh, the only class where 2nd escape is OP AF is assassin. That's because they got 50% evade in stealth and their tab escape is already the most OP in the game (blinds opponent for ~5s, gives iframes, stealth, can be used in any CC), they got 360 degree counter and etc etc. 2nd escape on all of that is just telling you: "hi, I'm FOTM, pwease pick me."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...