Class discrimination - can we please not do this?

Masqava

1 hour ago, Arisha said:

Nop. FM has the higtest damage. sin is probabaly second or third.

An Assassin's damage actually surpasses Force Master's by miles, assuming they have constant uptime. However, with Hongmoon Venom Slash and Hongmoon Mist Slash, poison stacking becomes a chore, and our 4~8 iframes let us stay glued to the boss, so any downtime for is us nearly nonexistent outside of special boss mechanics. KR even constantly rates Assassins as #1 on the DPS tier, with Force Master following suit. The only reason Assassins aren't at their complete prime in NA yet are because of the lack of Hongmoon Heart Stab (which only came out very recently) and Hongmoon Lotus of Escape/Fighting Spirit, but their current damage is still one to be feared.

With 562 Attack Power and 199.10% Critical Damage, my main rotations allow me to deal 17k or so within less than a second, along with an additional 25k, 10k, 7.5k, and 15k thrown in every 45, 24, 3, and 12 seconds respectively, and that's without Fighting Spirit. With Fighting Spirit that brings it up to 22k for the main rotation, and combined with Soulburn takes that to 30k. My Fighting Spirit Soulburned Awakened skill does 20k by itself and is part of my main rotation, and Hongmoon Fighting Spirit has an effect that doubles its damage for a whopping 40k.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this thread need to be renamed to "assasin class discrimination"  because we have 8 pages of assasins trying to convince the rest of BnS population how great of a class they are :D

btw even is sins are good atm your future is not that good.dps meter come out in korea and now we see that sins there are not even in top 3 dps classes.

1 hour ago, SkoobyDoo said:

btw even is sins are good atm your future is not that good.dps meter come out in korea and now we see that sins there are not even in top 3 dps classes.

Except that tier list doesn't hold water because it was created from people in widespread gear and stats; it's 100% inaccurate, literally comparing True Pirate users to True Profane users.

Explain the logic in Assassins literally getting 2x damage buffs while already holding the top spot, then plummeting down several ranks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Bleys said:

When people request WL or FM its usually because of SB and Ice that make some dungeons a lot easier not because of range.

Yep, it's less the range and more the party support tools they have. It's no different from, say, wanting Destroyer for grab and good CC options. Or Summoner for Seed Shroud and maybe Doom 'n' Bloom. You know, some of their standout abilities that can be rather huge perks.

Just now, SilentOne said:

that's right, say NO to racism. GON live matter!

I, for one, welcome our Gon FM overlords. :P

(As a Destroyer, I know it's not what you actually meant, but I couldn't resist to poke some fun at your statement.)

Archived