content is too hard for the avg F2P player

Biggie

I could multi box kfm's and clear yeti EZPZ.

Sucks not getting to do content because the avg player level is garbage.  Just not a guild kind of guy.

Rule of thumb: If the avg player base can't clear it they will stop playing.  I want this game to be successful too.

I do not want to sound rude….but I am completely not getting the point you try to bring across o.o

The dungeons are meant for party clears especially because of enraged timers. If you don’t have a guild or friends to play with there is always cross server dungeon and you can join in there or make your own groups.

The player base is rapidly dying.  It's better for things to be clearable for a wider audience than for it to not be played.

Even for those who are geared the punishment is still the same if the blatant flaws of a product are not fixed.  This is a buisness, not a finished game packaged and out the door.

Wanna invest into a year sub and watch the player base die?

Don't read?  I could clear yeti multiboxing.  It's not hard.  I'm refering to the games player base level.  

And redirecting the avg player to said single player games is the last thing you want to do if you intend on playing this game a year from now.

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

The player base is rapidly dying.  It's better for things to be clearable for a wider audience than for it to not be played.

I dont know what you're on about. The content is easily to clear at the moment. I'm completely fine to enter Yeti with 432AP. I entered the 50 patch with infernal accecoires and the first sirene weapon. I purchased the 25AP gem when i hit 50 and had no problems whatsoever. And entering the 4man dungeons wont be a big problem either as soon as i've gathered abit more items and soulshields to increase my stats overall and not just my AP.

This might take another 2 weeks, but thats no big deal. You're not supposed to clear everything as soon as you hit max level. This applies to every mmorpg. Even WoW does not do that with the final difficulty of raiding (which takes alot longer and is harder to clear then BnS content. It took us 300 attempts on the current final boss in WoW to down him. For yeti it took me 3 in 6man with a pug. I play both games currently, and im totally fine with it. I still wonder how people can loose a dragon blood pre final phase of yeti but i dont lose my head over it)

The game can't keep extending long term goals without buffering the bottom and expecting a rise in player performance/quantity.

I have over a year of sub in this game, I'm looking at the long term here.  Sugar coat it however you want but the player base is plummeting.

Just now, Biggie said:

The game can't keep extending long term goals without buffering the bottom and expecting a rise in player performance/quantity.

It is easy to clear as i said. Theres no point in nerfing content any further. You can easily clear the current content without being close to the final gear at all. Stop whining.

Just now, Kretias said:

It is easy to clear as i said. Theres no point in nerfing content any further. You can easily clear the current content without being close to the final gear at all. Stop whining.

With that attitude you won't have a game to play a year from now.  Not much experience with online games I bet.

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

With that attitude you won't have a game to play a year from now.  Not much experience with online games I bet.

You're going to loose that bet im afraid. 10 years of playing WoW. Raiding the hardest possible content since 8 years with small breaks after around every 3 years. Current final content cleared since 2015. Having played games like Nostale or Elsword in the past (Elsword break happened last year). Etc. Dont make assumptions about people you dont know the background about. WoWs content alone takes along longer to clear and is also way harder from a PvE point of view.

I will have a game to play a year from now. But its going to be a game that is not filled with bosses that die just by looking at them. Or gear handed to you as soon as you say "pretty plox".

Wait, wait, guys, I think I see what Biggie is saying.

Let me rephrase - in your opinion people find the "end game" content hard and leave the game?

So your proposal is, in order to keep people, to make the content easier? Is this waht you're saying?

If yes, let me disagree.

I mean, as Kretias said, the content is already stupidly easy, I am completing yeti since 370 or so with no issues (well, except for the first run, but come on, BnS spoiled me not to expect ANY boss mechanics, so I just expected the usual tank&spank).

You see, if it is already easy, what is the point to stay in the game more? If I achieve everything... well, I then seek more challenges, and if I can't find them in this game, I will go to the next. Plus, again, I don't really think it can get much easier...

The content is easy enough as it is. I only run pugs and the fast majority can clear all 6-man content without issue. It's not even hard once you understand the mechanics. I'm sorry, but if a player is genuinely struggling with 450+ AP to clear any current content then this is just not the game for them and they need to "git gud" or go elsewhere because they are just plain bad.

7 minutes ago, Kretias said:

You're going to loose that bet im afraid. 10 years of playing WoW. Raiding the hardest possible content since 8 years with small breaks after around every 3 years. Current final content cleared since 2015. Having played games like Nostale or Elsword in the past (Elsword break happened last year). Etc. Dont make assumptions about people you dont know the background about. WoWs content alone takes along longer to clear and is also way harder from a PvE point of view.

I will have a game to play a year from now. But its going to be a game that is not filled with bosses that die just by looking at them. Or gear handed to you as soon as you say "pretty plox".

Typical wow player,  Guess what I played it too!

Doesn't make you elite or special.  I cleared 40 man raids.  Why are you even comparing this game to wow anyways?

Heres the kicker okay listen close.  When people buy the box price and sub, they commit.  This game is F2P.  To keep a player base it needs to pan for a wider audience.  The wider audience needs to be able to play and enjoy, the more serious players get to continue enjoying the game because it's profitable.

This is how online gaming works now, look around at other mmos now that wow has been established.  Ya most are dead.  WOW got extremely soft, don't even try to blow that up like its an achievement anymore.

I do not care that you played WoW or not. You made assumptions about my MMO Game experience in the past. Which i simply negated. Dont even attempt this "elite or special" nonsense with me. It has no effect on me.

I can easily tell you why i am comparing it to WoW. You are whining about the difficulty in this game. So i picked the most successful MMORPG out there. Which it happens to be. The difficulty of BnS PvE end content is a joke in comparision to WoWs end content (it is still fun regardless). If you cant clear BnS PvE content then i suggest playing Hello Kitty Online or something similiar.

Also if you intend to talk about difficulty do not bring vanilla WoWs 40man content into it. Vanilla raids were a joke in terms of mechanics and faceroll. The hardest part of 40man raiding was getting 40 people online (not to mention bosses like C'thun were heavily overtuned upon release and had to be nerfed to be cleared successfully. Kel'thuzad (the final boss of vanilla) despawned regulary in the middle of the encounter)

So as i said: Stop whining. The current content is easy to clear. With gear that is by far below the final possible gear you could acquire. If i can clear it regulary through LFP then so can you.

4 minutes ago, Kretias said:

I do not care that you played WoW or not. You made assumptions about my MMO Game experience in the past. Which i simply negated. Dont even attempt this "elite or special" nonsense with me. It has no effect on me.

I can easily tell you why i am comparing it to WoW. You are whining about the difficulty in this game. So i picked the most successful MMORPG out there. Which it happens to be. The difficulty of BnS PvE end content is a joke in comparision to WoWs end content (it is still fun regardless). If you cant clear BnS PvE content then i suggest playing Hello Kitty Online or something similiar.

Also if you intend to talk about difficulty do not bring vanilla WoWs 40man content into it. Vanilla raids were a joke in terms of mechanics and faceroll. The hardest part of 40man raiding was getting 40 people online (not to mention bosses like C'thun were heavily overtuned upon release and had to be nerfed to be cleared successfully. Kel'thuzad (the final boss of vanilla) despawned regulary in the middle of the encounter)

So as i said: Stop whining. The current content is easy to clear. With gear that is by far below the final possible gear you could acquire. If i can clear it regulary through LFP then so can you.

Still on about wow?

Don't know about you, but I wanna see more faces besides the same 20 give or take a handful doing dailies.  Sooner or later that 20 or so will trickle off.

I really don't think the difficulty of the game is so high as to force people to leave that enjoy the gameplay. personally if it was so cookie cutter easy as a lot of the tab targeting mmo's out there I probably would quit myself from lack of difficulty. I like having a chance to lose when I go into a dungeon, if that's removed from the equation ill probably find something else to play. maxing out stats to become this uber powerful player means the bosses are crazy easy. where is the feeling of accomplishment then when u can just spaz out on the keyboard n the boss dies in under a minute?

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Still on about wow?

Don't know about you, but I wanna see more faces besides the same 20 give or take a handful doing dailies.  Sooner or later that 20 or so will trickle off.

Come with constructive arguments if you intend to continue this topic. Right now you're making a fool out of yourself. The content is easy to clear. Simple as that. Learn to iframe properly or learn the yeti tactics as a whole instead of whining.

2 minutes ago, Kretias said:

Come with constructive arguments if you intend to continue this topic. Right now you're making a fool out of yourself. The content is easy to clear. Simple as that. Learn to iframe properly or learn the yeti tactics as a whole instead of whining.

learn to read.  When have I said that i'm having trouble?  Only one making a fool of themselves is you.  "I played WOW!"

Having a subscription won't suddenly raise neither your skill level nor your gear to where once impossible feats are now child' s play.

Not sure why you thought including that particular aspect would be relevant to your argument ~

There are already catch up mechanisms in play ~

Lower level content is already made easier by the community at large being better equipped and experienced than it was at launch.

Not to mention the fact that all the previous 4man dungeons loot tables were added on top of the 6man versions and we even have alternative methods of obtaining hongmoon skills.

The loot bidding system is a sort of equalizer as far as the economy goes, allowing newer players to make a sizable profit while farming their normal required materials.

If your suggestion is to further nerf content and push players faster and faster to end game, you'll only end up with players who don't know what joint attacks are or even what half their skills do.

Making the game easier will not lead to a better puging experience ~

That being said tough, how're u having trouble finding a group to do content with?

The cross channel lobby is full of party advertisements around the clock ~

Even at 4am on weekdays there are people looking to run the latest content and i can't imagine the situation's much different on the na servers ~

Just now, Eimi said:

Having a subscription won't suddenly raise neither your skill level nor your gear to where once impossible feats are now child' s play.

Not sure why you thought including that particular aspect would be relevant to your argument ~

There are already catch up mechanisms in play ~

Lower level content is already made easier by the community at large being better equipped and experienced than it was at launch.

Not to mention the fact that all the previous 4man dungeons loot tables were added on top of the 6man versions and we even have alternative methods of obtaining hongmoon skills.

The loot bidding system is a sort of equalizer as far as the economy goes, allowing newer players to make a sizable profit while farming their normal required materials.

If your suggestion is to further nerf content and push players faster and faster to end game, you'll only end up with players who don't know what joint attacks are or even what half their skills do.

Making the game easier will not lead to a better puging experience ~

That being said tough, how're u having trouble finding a group to do content with?

The cross channel lobby is full of party advertisements around the clock ~

Even at 4am on weekdays there are people looking to run the latest content and i can't imagine the situation's much different on the na servers ~

The subscription comment is about the games longevity.  People need to step off their high horses and elitism if they want the game to continue beyond launch year.  A handful of serious players no matter how long they sub and buy cosmetics won't keep it afloat.

You are whining about the content being too hard for the average f2p player. Which it simply is not. I clear it regulary through LFP. I have plenty of people that never did yeti before or didnt understand his tactics. I explain it to them. Oh look, the boss is dead. Who would have guessed. The content is easy. End of discussion.

Also, you made assumptions about my mmo experience. And i negated those assumptions. You're simply butthurt about it thats all. The game wont be nerfed because you find it too hard for the average player while in fact it is not

Your argument doesn't make any sense, mate. You start off by saying it's easy for you, but then say that it's too difficult for average players?

What exactly are you basing this off of? From what I can see, average players are not having an unnecessarily difficult time with content. Some is hard and challenging, yes, like Mushin Tower. But it's end game content. Even average players can complete it once they learn mechanics and how to best use their class.

Just because every single player can't clear end game dungeons the first few times they try doesn't mean the game is too difficult.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I could multi box kfm's and clear yeti EZPZ.

Sucks not getting to do content because the avg player level is garbage.  Just not a guild kind of guy.

Rule of thumb: If the avg player base can't clear it they will stop playing.  I want this game to be successful too.

Indeed, there is 2 mans quest (yellow one where i should kill destro miniboss). My problem is that i cannot solo it (as FM i either run or dps, if i stop that boss just kills me), and i am too late for first wave. Currently there is nobody doing it. Last weekend i waited for more than hour, asked few times in chat, no response no help. This whole situation made me play more of BDO. I know i am late there also for surviving PVP at 45+, but at least i can do something in that game.

This whole thing is rather silly or wtf. B&S until now was rather singleplayer online RPG than mmo. Now after they ruined any possibility for healthy community they demand from me to have guild or friends in that game. Bit too late for that to happend.

Archived