Gold farmers and rich quartz location !

Hello,

First, i'm sorry if my english not good because english isn't my main language.

And i want to suggest about rich quartz location : 

+ It should appears randomly instead of certain location like now because there are gold farmers who will record spawn time of quartz and camp them 24/7 , no one else have a chance to see rich quartz .

+ Respawn time should random too.

I submitted ticket to suggest to BnS team and they told me come to post thread here. How do you think about my suggest ? Please leave feedback here.

Thank you,

14 minutes ago, Kitsune Nozomi said:

Hello,

First, i'm sorry if my english not good because english isn't my main language.

And i want to suggest about rich quartz location : 

+ It should appears randomly instead of certain location like now because there are gold farmers who will record spawn time of quartz and camp them 24/7 , no one else have a chance to see rich quartz .

+ Respawn time should random too.

I submitted ticket to suggest to BnS team and they told me come to post thread here. How do you think about my suggest ? Please leave feedback here.

Thank you,

+1

well since gathering on bns is nothing like on aion for example... (I used to be hardcore gatherer xD)

time spwn of gathering flowers and whatnot was kinda short there and the areas were rich with stuff you needed for crafting o.o

however - on bns is slightly different and most people farm quartz but not waters (I farm both)

the spwn time is bit cra cra (crazy x.x)

I'm not even sure how long it is to take them to spwn...

all I know - is when the gathering areas are static, the quartz or the waters are strictly in certain location and not respwn in a different location ... some people (idk even why these people do that since from what I heard it's a LONG SPWN TIME...) but they would just sit/stand at the spot and gather the quartz in certain location over and over again...

I .. however :o don't do that lol I know certain locations that in certain hours seems to be spwning and no one around to collect them so I go around and gather, it's a nice rich area and sometimes I go channel by channel and empty the area lol (it's usually in a VERY LATE hour :x )

but ! it would be nice and only fair if the respwn places wouldn't be static and the quartz or waters would be randomly located on certain regions/maps so sitting by and waiting for a respwn would be in vain since the repsnw places would be random in the area the player is standing.

would also be nice if the gathering would be like... up to 3 attempts on each quartz/waters and if it could even fail o_o (pixel or water pouch or however that thing is called wouldn't disappear from your inventory upon fail thou) and the collecting would give a random number from 0~5 (yes I admit that 1 was idea from aion x.x)

and of course on 2nd and 3rd gathering attempt the number of quartz/waters you would get decreases upon fail :o

I'd say... you would get 5 only if you "crit" on gathering o.o

and if some folks would get all p*ssed off at me for the 0 upon fail lol... then fine.. 1~2 as lowest chance :)

and have no idea what's the time on respwn for these so obviously it should be shorten a bit and randomized as well.

Pretty much, we need it randomized, because anything on a fixed timer with fixed results will be farmed like hell.
Like the original post stated.

I would like to see randomized rich quartz nodes with random timers, instead of fixed quarts nodes WITH fixed timers.

Like 1/5 nodes will be rich, and others would be just plain quartz.

doubt we'll get anythin out of these suggestions as the staff barely notices our posts, idk if they even read it :\

there are so many things in game that needs to be fixed and eliminated (bots and hackers problem for example) and other issues.... 

+I really want get the chi master as I'm not 100% happy with the classes I have at the moment, decided main my fm till we'll get the new class since being melee sucks donkeyballz less they'll get some stuff fixed with either mechanics of bosses or w/e... -.- 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 9:46 AM, HailNKill said:

this game has the most pathetic gathering system tbh,putting gather locations into map and make them spawn in same time ( every 1~3 hours) 
whose idea was this xD

read this https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/197828-silverfrost-rich-quartz-locations/#comment-1793098

this week's reset time  11:10/2:10/5:10/8:10. 

y r welcome.

Archived