suggestions

Smerte

I like this game buuut ... There is 3 thing's that will make this game more playable / better ... if u agree or not is upp to you and we all can agree on my bad english but that's not what this post is about xD

1) Vote kick  on online players in party ...I'm so tired off doing instances where 1 person make's the whole runn to not a nice exprement i mean cursing complaning about evrything about how ppl play and even insulting them in rl matter's  ... And yea it's an game u can be a jerk if u wan't to but whit the kick im sure these player's will behave better :)....

2) Plains daily . I must say that i hate it .. the daily itself supposed to be 30 min's on somedays it can take me 2 hours to gett completed .. and the amount you need to farm in there for you'r gear is scary when you can't even do the daily fast ... i have 80 fps around 30 player's on a side.. when i hitt the boss 1-2-3 atk then BOOOM and lagg out. and i come to myself when boss is dead and then ofc i wont gett the reward .. so yea this happend's allot and it feels wasted , and yea im aware that some player's dont have this issue but i know many who have it to.

I think that can fix this is to add that if you are in party you will gett kill ... i don't mean this for other thing's in game i like it othervise that u need work for reward .. Allso this will help the melee classe's i think many having problem's doing enought dmg before they die or somthing like this .. and ye it's frustrating and it dont make game any nice for us whit this issue . Allso a side note i have asked support team about my lagg and they came whit no good reason so dont need come whit advises on cpu ram or what u can think off since it's not my pc that is problem :P my brother is building computer's for gaming and even he can't understand why my game is like this on my computer we tryd allot ..

3) Account stash= Be Able to trade you'r bound items/gear to alt's this is allso needed D: maybe im alone but im getting boored off playing 1 char only i like switch gameplay xD and role but the amount time i used for gearing main *-* i wont do it twice if  you know what i mean xD i dont have that time allso !

Archived