RomaXOsmanXMing

People are leaving game cuz Silverfrost gear is too expensive.

Recommended Posts

GeminiPT   

im just wondering, how much time of your life you have to spent to farm all item, all soulstones, all gold. 12hours per day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeGeek   
On 2016-04-05 at 3:12 AM, weridhamster said:

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

 

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

 

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

 

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

 

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

im pretty sure the price aint 600G on the spot. so if you ganna make an argument about stuff being to expensive and at high cost atleast calculate the cost from market and then post about it. plus 600 + 300 aint 1000g. but since you dont seem to know how to count its not weird you cant make gold to support yourself ingame.

 

Now on to the talk about gold. Gold is alot easier to obtain in silverfrost, you can farm ssp only and you are fine soulstone and moonstones. the price on those are on Eu atm 2.2g for moonstone and 28.5s. i myself sold moonstones that i did not use and got myself an easy 200g. The thing about soulstone and ssp in special is that you get prestige points super eazy and in high quantity. The pouch that cost 100 prestige gives you 5-7 which a chance to get an extra 25-31 if im right. That alone is between 1.42g-10.8g.
 

Apart from the easy gold from ssp you also have dailies which gives about 70-80s each or even more. and you can do 40 of them per day which adds up to like ~30g.

 

so if you are a person that is complaining about things costing to much. you probably have no idea what to do and i rly wonder what you spend your time on while being online in bns.

 

So before you start complaining you might wanna read up abit on what you should do and try to get gold, you can even learn how to profit from spending time on market or just farm something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
8 minutes ago, GeminiPT said:

im just wondering, how much time of your life you have to spent to farm all item, all soulstones, all gold. 12hours per day?

They dont play 12 hours. Just getting lucky drops and selling to ppl who buying gold from bots. Thats all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taemek   
20 minutes ago, KzE said:

You need to buy the materials in dungeons too.

Not if you run with Clan members.

16 minutes ago, GeminiPT said:

im just wondering, how much time of your life you have to spent to farm all item, all soulstones, all gold. 12hours per day?

It is not about time, it is about consistency.

 

I consistently run the dailies and dungeons I need to upgrade and that's it. It's not really rocket science.

 

By the way, I work a real job 12.5 hours day 6 days a week, so if I can do it, so can you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shukran   

if u need more ss or moonstones than usual, farm terrors or farm skypetal.

if u need moontears u can duo blue dungeons.

 

you can do all your dailies and spend the money in materials.

 

dunno, what else?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taemek   
Just now, KzE said:

You still getting every 4th with clan run.

 

Lets say you get 20 dart / hour. Darts worth 2,50 on market, ppl bid like 2,1 for it.

 

In pug you get for 20 darts 14 gold. With clan you get 5 darts, what is 12,5 gold. And dont see its better with clan...

Darts are free in clan.....unless you are in a shitty clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
8 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Not if you run with Clan members.

You still getting every 4th with clan run.

 

Lets say you get 20 dart / hour. Darts worth 2,50 on market, ppl bid like 2,1 for it.

 

In pug you get for 20 darts 14 gold. With clan you get 5 darts, what is 12,5 gold. I dont see its better with clan...

Edited by KzE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeminiPT   
2 hours ago, TeGeek said:

im pretty sure the price aint 600G on the spot. so if you ganna make an argument about stuff being to expensive and at high cost atleast calculate the cost from market and then post about it. plus 600 + 300 aint 1000g. but since you dont seem to know how to count its not weird you cant make gold to support yourself ingame.

 

Now on to the talk about gold. Gold is alot easier to obtain in silverfrost, you can farm ssp only and you are fine soulstone and moonstones. the price on those are on Eu atm 2.2g for moonstone and 28.5s. i myself sold moonstones that i did not use and got myself an easy 200g. The thing about soulstone and ssp in special is that you get prestige points super eazy and in high quantity. The pouch that cost 100 prestige gives you 5-7 which a chance to get an extra 25-31 if im right. That alone is between 1.42g-10.8g.
 

Apart from the easy gold from ssp you also have dailies which gives about 70-80s each or even more. and you can do 40 of them per day which adds up to like ~30g.

 

so if you are a person that is complaining about things costing to much. you probably have no idea what to do and i rly wonder what you spend your time on while being online in bns.

 

So before you start complaining you might wanna read up abit on what you should do and try to get gold, you can even learn how to profit from spending time on market or just farm something

which dream server you play btw? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeGeek   
11 minutes ago, GeminiPT said:

which dream server you play btw? 

 

the server im playing on is sadly not a dream server its a real one and its cardinal gates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeminiPT   

SSP isnt easy gold, will never be. Anyway i dont get why people are forced to do PvP stuff to get gold to do PvE stuff. Is just stupid.

 

furthermore, that is only  arguments of hardcore players looking for more casual players continue to play to feed you the ego of " good player.

Edited by GeminiPT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
On 5.4.2016 at 3:12 AM, weridhamster said:

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

 

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

 

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

 

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

 

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

remember when everyone quit world of warcraft because epic mount cost almost 1000 gold in classic wow?

 

me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teffy   

This morning with my friends we did 2-3h of dung farming....we make 25 darts each.We got soul piece from necro.100g.25g per person.If I sell my darts thats another uhm 50g.So 75g for 2h farm.Game hard boys,quit now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeminiPT   

 

5 minutes ago, Teffy said:

This morning with my friends we did 2-3h of dung farming....we make 25 darts each.We got soul piece from necro.100g.25g per person.If I sell my darts thats another uhm 50g.So 75g for 2h farm.Game hard boys,quit now.

sure and you play on empty server gg wp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taemek   
28 minutes ago, GeminiPT said:

 

sure and you play on empty server gg wp

If he plays with friends, what server population got to do with anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teffy   

I play in probably the most populated EU server which has no lifers farming dungeons and SSP at mid of the night at weekdays....gg wp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KzE   
47 minutes ago, Teffy said:

This morning with my friends we did 2-3h of dung farming....we make 25 darts each.We got soul piece from necro.100g.25g per person.If I sell my darts thats another uhm 50g.So 75g for 2h farm.Game hard boys,quit now.

So if i get 10 HM skills in 10 runs, the game is okay? Luck based progress is good?

Edited by KzE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arohk said:

remember when everyone quit world of warcraft because epic mount cost almost 1000 gold in classic wow?

 

me neither.

Remember how epic mounts were totally necessary for basic progression?

 

Me neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty much any sense of progression started getting fubared from Tomb of Exiles onward....and then Soulstones/MTS. Bleh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatsunya   
4 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

I'm a pvper, I've hardly ever delved into crafting and I avoid pve grinding because I find it absolutely dull. All of the gold I've made so far has been through selling soulstones I've made from arena beans. I've never even considered other methods of making gold because for a while the soulstones were a good, stabile source of income, but now that silverfrost and the upcoming patches require TONS of gold for crucial HM skills, not to mention item upgrades, I need to find a better way of making gold. I have a pretty good idea on what could net me an ass ton of gold. I literally just don't know whether it is realistic due to it being based off rng. 

Hmm actually i've couple of clan members that are high ranked players. One finished up as 4th or something preseason. He is even richer than im and im doing PVE stuff. Thats because how much zen beans he gets out of arena is insane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arohk   
25 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

Remember how epic mounts were totally necessary for basic progression?

 

Me neither.

you need true breeze to do your daily quests a little bit faster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatsunya   
30 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

Remember how epic mounts were totally necessary for basic progression?

 

Me neither.

Do you need more than true pirate to complete everything in this patch and next patch? :D

 

Diffrence between true pirate and true breeze is 16 AP and diffrence between awekened scorpio and trubreeze is 15 AP so if you're saying that you cant do new dungeons without True breeze / Awekened scorpio go cry urself a river and swim there because its healthy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Hmm actually i've couple of clan members that are high ranked players. One finished up as 4th or something preseason. He is even richer than im and im doing PVE stuff. Thats because how much zen beans he gets out of arena is insane

I was ranked top 50, and got the most out of zen beans with diamond pouches, so I know how much gold you can get. It will take about an hour- hour and 1/2 to get 100 soulstones, which on the market is about 22-23g. When the ss prices were around 30s a piece, around 30g. There's no way a top arena player can make anywhere near 200g an hour, let alone 600g. 

 

The only way your friend could be richer is if you're pretty inconsistent with making those large sums of gold every hour. This leads me to believe, due to the gold amounts as well, that you're dungeon grinding for techniques/books and selling them on the market.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Hmm actually i've couple of clan members that are high ranked players. One finished up as 4th or something preseason. He is even richer than im and im doing PVE stuff. Thats because how much zen beans he gets out of arena is insane

 

That is not the case. You must use a Dragon Certificate to trade for the pouch, and you can only acquire 4 per day. You have to do Junghado or one of the 6-man heroics to get a cert. That's a maximum of 200 soulstones per day, or about 40g worth. Doing the quests themselves are worth less than 10g, plus the stingers you can sell (5-10g or so average). That's going to land you at 55-60g max, and take you 5-6 hours to accomplish. You'll be doing tower for 15 minutes, heroic dungeons for at least an hour, then you have to gather 8000 zen beans. 3v3 gives maybe 250-300 beans per 10 minutes on average if you're gaming the system efficiently (play with preformed diamonds, wreck your way up, derank back down). That's another 3-4 hours at least. It's maybe 10g/hour, assuming you're geared for PvE in addition to being competent at PvP.

 

I was a diamond Destroyer. It's not as profitable as you think. You can't magically remove queue times, make deranks go faster, or make your opponents all ready up instantly.

 

8 hours ago, Arohk said:

you need true breeze to do your daily quests a little bit faster?

You don't need more than 400 AP for anything right now. However, you might spend 30 minutes queueing for each of the 6-man heroics because the auto-assigned party leader will cancel and kick you, or 2-3 people will leave immediately. A semi-competent Assassin at 400AP can deliver 500k damage per minute, yet even 6-man Necropolis may take you an hour to complete due to the examine/quits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatsunya   
9 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

I was ranked top 50, and got the most out of zen beans with diamond pouches, so I know how much gold you can get. It will take about an hour- hour and 1/2 to get 100 soulstones, which on the market is about 22-23g. When the ss prices were around 30s a piece, around 30g. There's no way a top arena player can make anywhere near 200g an hour, let alone 600g. 

 

The only way your friend could be richer is if you're pretty inconsistent with making those large sums of gold every hour. This leads me to believe, due to the gold amounts as well, that you're dungeon grinding for techniques/books and selling them on the market.  

200G hour is extremely rare its possible but most certainly it DOES NOT HAPPEN all the time. I can do it i have done it. And arena players get more stable income than i get.

 

600g per day was only because expansion was just out. Nowdays im not doing that. Maybe in next patch im again able to hit 600-1000g per day income but we will see that when it comes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

200G hour is extremely rare its possible but most certainly it DOES NOT HAPPEN all the time. I can do it i have done it. And arena players get more stable income than i get.

 

600g per day was only because expansion was just out. Nowdays im not doing that. Maybe in next patch im again able to hit 600-1000g per day income but we will see that when it comes

yeah, well saying you can make 200g+ an hour is a bit misleading since it is assumed you can do it every hour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now