People are leaving game cuz Silverfrost gear is too expensive.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grind is  getting to be not worth the reward, and yes the evolution materials need to be addressed. I'm not in a hurry, I'm not rich, and I don't have time to sit in front of my PC and grind 27/7 for 400-500g AND farm the insane amount of some mats needed.

1 hour ago, IronSamurai said:

Grind is  getting to be not worth the reward, and yes the evolution materials need to be addressed. I'm not in a hurry, I'm not rich, and I don't have time to sit in front of my PC and grind 27/7 for 400-500g AND farm the insane amount of some mats needed.

QFT

The content is very boring. You need to run it multiple 100's of times for 1 upgrade. Maybe.. just maybe, if the content was a bit more interesting, more stuff to do except the same old dungeon.

The game looks pretty, combat is fun, nothing to do. Go kill that yeti for the 300th time. and maybe, just maybe you can upgrade your weapon.... to keep killing that yeti 10 seconds faster. 

yeah, the only thing interesting is the main story...which most people are just blasting past to get to the grind.

it's unfortunate, but what can you do? they have to catch up to korean content before they can change directions :/

What did people expect? I mean we are getting (some described it as forcefed) content in less than one third the time the asian regions got it at with HP values as the only real change. Upgrade mats should be halfed if not more for NA/EU; sadly the most likely outcome is they will add darts to store.

13 minutes ago, Bruce Chi said:

What did people expect? I mean we are getting (some described it as forcefed) content in less than one third the time the asian regions got it at with HP values as the only real change. Upgrade mats should be halfed if not more for NA/EU; sadly the most likely outcome is they will add darts to store.

oh well. Dark Souls III coming out next week. Enjoying Paragon as well. Hope they make a change to B&S soon cause the boredom is real.

26 minutes ago, Covet said:

QFT

The content is very boring. You need to run it multiple 100's of times for 1 upgrade. Maybe.. just maybe, if the content was a bit more interesting, more stuff to do except the same old dungeon.

The game looks pretty, combat is fun, nothing to do. Go kill that yeti for the 300th time. and maybe, just maybe you can upgrade your weapon.... to keep killing that yeti 10 seconds faster. 

How does this makes it boring? I played CS GO Office map like hundreds of times and im still not bored of it. I have friends playing de dust probably even thousands of times and they're still not bored.

27 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

How does this makes it boring? I played CS GO Office map like hundreds of times and im still not bored of it. I have friends playing de dust probably even thousands of times and they're still not bored.

Killing a mostly stationary target 300+ time can not compare to the excitement of group pvp. How are you even comparing them?

27 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

how does it make it boring? you don't need max IQ to figure out how. it's easy. some people get bored doing the same thing over and over again. just cause you and your friends like it, it doesn't automatically mean all the others like it too

The problema is lvlup is very easy and fast and next you need do de same shit a lot of times to get maney and mats and when you upgrad weap you see you now more weak lol

And when ppl get boring of farming and go arena try get fun ends frustrated for all bots and macros.

This is why ppl leaving game is not the price the true is the game exp is boring and frustrate

I can see a lot of people saying do the ssp and dailies... 

Did people take into account that some might have potato computer/laptop to do it or might be undergeared to do the damage that is needed for ssp, having no choice but to slowly farm the ss and buy em? (Keep in mind I'm only talking about how their at true profane trying to upgrade to siren to pirate) Because of the content coming out the rush on the ss made it skyrocket and the one who are able to do ssp and such were able to monopolized the market. I kind of wish they had a diff mat needed for the silver frost content, as in not needing 250 ss to make silverfrost stones, but a completely different mat so it wouldn't conflict with the moonwater one so those who are just getting hang of the game or starting could catch up. Buuut might not help either so just putting my 2 cent. (Everything need ss holy cricket)

Do you also remember how ss were only 10 to 15s and moonwater stones were 3g and merry potter recipe 15g? People who are starting has to farm twice as much, even with the newer dalies they still lost out more compared to the people who were able to upgrade before patch. *tear* good time,  good time. Wish I had upgraded mine during those time, but I was still fresh and new playing out, ah well. 

I don't really have the luxury to play the game fully because of my potato laptop, waiting until I either replace it with a laptop/desktop or have my mac have windows since it can handle the game on all 5 for sure instead of playing with 1s buuut life and bills come first. So until then, I'm just doing simple stuffs and upgrading slowly. I also wanna try out some of the newer dun but I rather not mess their runs..my loading takes forever *cry* and some might be too AP picky, making my 420 ap puny compared to theirs. To the people who are rushing to catch up/newer people *pats on shoulder*, I have seen a few getting frustrated over it. 

oh man, I hope people are reading the stories instead of rushing through it.. it's really interesting, even some of the side quest. *A*

Prices are like that for a reason as they work with gold sellers and take % from that so they force casual players to buy gold becouse it is only way they can do upgrades...they even locked bunch of rewards from 6 man dungeons and put them in 4 man only so normal ppl cant even enter..i mean 1 soul shield for killing yeti?? wtf

For those that will jump on me for what i say just look that guy that sended video of gold seller and reported him and same day he got his account banned..logic is inside job

On 4/6/2016 at 2:37 PM, Hatsunya said:

Yup only 200gs but some of that because i did save some materials. Maybe could've had 250-300gs

When expansion came i did 600g per day so yeah

I find that hard to believe. Also a total of 8k+ gold made so far? Picture for proof, please. 

The problem with grinding is that it isn't satisfying or fulfilling or fun. It is simply grueling and feels entirely pointless. You can feel your life being wasted when you do it. I had the exact same problem with Aion. NC is good at making nice art but sucks at making enjoyable content because they don't understand what makes a video game fun to play.

If it helps, this gear is expensive cus its basically endgamet gear. Like most ppl get by with awakened scorp for all pve content. With true scorp ur set for all. With the legendary soul wep that follows true scorp, you cheese thru content both 6 and 4man. At least this was so when I was on bns tw and their heroic dungeons at the time. I mostly cudnt access the newest dungeons such as the dragon cult bcus ppl needed 600 ap. With awakened scorp and some stuff I was at 573 i believe. 

So it is a heavy investment but the glass ceiling is near...ur kinda payying the mats and costs to be overpowered or well equipped with room for error for most content (current and to come) at least dps wise. 

Mechanics are a different story...

2 hours ago, SpartanGamer said:

I find that hard to believe. Also a total of 8k+ gold made so far? Picture for proof, please. 

Did you bother to read anyting that i wrote there. I said i've made like 5-6k but if i did not slacked off i could've made 8-9ks.

So lets say ill provide you a screenshots from my characters showing achievements and what happens then? You call me lier or faking them good plan. If you dont believe then dont believe. Not my problem

w/e dudes .. i have job  ..working 24/7 then i have 10 hobbies and 6 girlfriends so i have only 2 hours ish per day to play-- 1hour i spend by reading emails and checking whats new on internet then anoter 20 min spend in loading screens of BnS.. and im still able to make 6k golds per day easily just from daylies ..it takes me about 30 min to do so ....stop crying and learn to play. 

#elitisimistheway

1 hour ago, Hatsunya said:

Did you bother to read anyting that i wrote there. I said i've made like 5-6k but if i did not slacked off i could've made 8-9ks.

So lets say ill provide you a screenshots from my characters showing achievements and what happens then? You call me lier or faking them good plan. If you dont believe then dont believe. Not my problem

speed read the whole thread so i misread,  and i'm not calling you a lier. anyone can claim they can make that amount of gold, but without proof it's up to speculation. if you were to explain how you got the gold, then that would be proof enough, but most likely it will be kept secret to ensure your advantages,etc. idk, i'm not that hardcore of a player, and I find 600g in a day very hard to believe, and would only believe if a picture was presented. saying that you can make that much gold is motivating, and if you lied then it is very misleading. I don't want to believe I can make that much gold only to try in futility and utterly fail at doing so since it's not actually realistic/possible. 

providing a picture atleast gives some sort of credibility, and cements hope in us poor fellows. 

23 minutes ago, SpartanGamer said:

speed read the whole thread so i misread,  and i'm not calling you a lier. anyone can claim they can make that amount of gold, but without proof it's up to speculation. if you were to explain how you got the gold, then that would be proof enough, but most likely it will be kept secret to ensure your advantages,etc. idk, i'm not that hardcore of a player, and I find 600g in a day very hard to believe, and would only believe if a picture was presented. saying that you can make that much gold is motivating, and if you lied then it is very misleading. I don't want to believe I can make that much gold only to try in futility and utterly fail at doing so since it's not actually realistic/possible. 

providing a picture atleast gives some sort of credibility, and cements hope in us poor fellows. 

I wont be revealing my secrets to anyone because anyone who spent 10minutes of thinking about it could do it. Ill link you screenshot my main which was created about 4-5 weeks ago. Doing some stuff now so im not going to log in to my Assassin

xdQVKky.png

Also that 600g per day was only for couple of days but anyone had that chance to do it. Or well anyone who was prepared enough which i was

19 minutes ago, SpartanGamer said:

buying gold probably

On ‎5‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, weridhamster said:

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

Why are all these posts drawn up in a way that people seem to only ever buy all their materials required for upgrading with no running dungeons for anything?

I don't know anyone who buys all their materials, everyone I know farms it.

Am I missing the issue or something?

3 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

I wont be revealing my secrets to anyone because anyone who spent 10minutes of thinking about it could do it. Ill link you screenshot my main which was created about 4-5 weeks ago. Doing some stuff now so im not going to log in to my Assassin

xdQVKky.png

I'm a pvper, I've hardly ever delved into crafting and I avoid pve grinding because I find it absolutely dull. All of the gold I've made so far has been through selling soulstones I've made from arena beans. I've never even considered other methods of making gold because for a while the soulstones were a good, stabile source of income, but now that silverfrost and the upcoming patches require TONS of gold for crucial HM skills, not to mention item upgrades, I need to find a better way of making gold. I have a pretty good idea on what could net me an ass ton of gold. I literally just don't know whether it is realistic due to it being based off rng. 

Archived