People are leaving game cuz Silverfrost gear is too expensive.

22 hours ago, Miner said:

Sorry for my poor english

Im have already 510ap full pirate plus outbreak belt, i was full pirate pre patch,

The game already is insane, you need over 700g to upgrade to breeze, if you make 40g (farming hours) you need 17-18 days, i was farming lair all day getting gold from bids, but the rates are awful, 15 min run for 2 frozen venom darts is a joke, ss plans is the only way to make gold atm in my opinion.

I was watching some korean streamers and they have quest who give 15 soulstones from pvp, 2g per quest so wtf, they get so much gold than us per day, so they can upgrade items faster than us without effort.

In conclussion, im a bit tired of farming hours and hours to get my weap, i only need 60 fangs (132g) but the game is getting frustrating for me

Except that we are still quite behind compared to Korea  to even get these quests ure talking about :P

The prices will drop sooner or later

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Exposing Hackers said:

Nobody said you need to do 40 dailies. And nobody needs to spend 10 hours per day either. My casual friend only spends 4 hours and he makes good gold, more than 40g at least in a day.

Ok then tell us how he does it without doing the dailies?

19 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Note before I go on: I said 20g from dailies alone and 10g from Venom darts. So I'll be listing what dailies give me 20g a day.

Mushin's Tower 1~8.2 - about 4.4~4.5g; about 20~30mins depending on if I mess up or take my time.

Awaken Necro - 3.9g; about 15min~20mins

Lair of the Frozen Fang - 2.25g; about 10mins

Yeti Den - 2.25g; same as necro's time

So with these 4 places alone we're at about 1 hour and 20mins or so with about 14g gain already. Continuing.

Frostscale Basin - about 2g; about 15mins

Shiverstone dailies - about 3.5g; 15~20mins

I'll stop here since it's about 19.5g gain, give or take a few silver since I mostly rounded up. Now let's see the total time. Almost 2 hours, give or take some time depending on your class(I'm a KFM so Shiverstone dailies takes a bit of time for me).

I mostly skip 24man dungeons unless I'm with my clan since Nightshade and E.Fleet are completely dead nowadays and Beastbog is just a waste of my time unless I get a taxi to a Bay Lee spawn. I could also throw in a Naryu Labyrinth run which is about 30mins for 2.2g but I'm usually lazy to do it.

Also mind you, this is gold gain from a premium member view point. I don't know the gold gain for non-premiuem players.

wow so fast. @.@ 

6 hours ago, Altros said:

If other regions of the game are any indication then frozen venom darts won't go down in price.  Assuming our version continues to have the same dart requirements as BnS KR/JP then you will always need increasing amounts of them.  There will always be an extremely high demand for them so long as people are still upgrading gear.

Currently nothing requires maxed gear.  This is true.  The next wave of content can probably still be done with a true pirate weapon.  The stat requirements for the next wave of content is: 15% piercing, 120% accuracy.  Those stats are just to guarantee that you do the maximum damage your other stats allow.  Point is, however, that beyond that, true pirate probably won't be enough anymore.  If the majority of the playerbase can't afford to upgrade now, I doubt they'll be able to afford upgrading later.

As a fun fact, to fully upgrade to our current max upgrades you need 1510 Frozen Venom Darts.

Maybe but longer game goes on content gets easier and easier.

WE're not getting next content patch today or next week or sometime now. So theres plenty of time ppl to get enough gear for next content and past that. This game was never about getting gear done instantly which makes it great. Im sick and tired wellfare shit like WoW where everything is handed to you just by afkin 1hour day in game...

57 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Maybe but longer game goes on content gets easier and easier.

WE're not getting next content patch today or next week or sometime now. So theres plenty of time ppl to get enough gear for next content and past that. This game was never about getting gear done instantly which makes it great. Im sick and tired wellfare shit like WoW where everything is handed to you just by afkin 1hour day in game...

You don't know that :) So far ncsoft given announcements about patches either 1 week before release or like silverfrost - 3 days :D

so wait ur physically REQUIRED to have a true breeze to see the Solo content next Patch?.. o.O I'm not understanding.

are u trying to say players will REQUIRE you to have this upgrade to take u into dungeons etc etc within the next Patch, or are u saying theirs a PHYSICAL restriction from NCSOft themselves?

5 hours ago, Infamous said:

You don't know that :) So far ncsoft given announcements about patches either 1 week before release or like silverfrost - 3 days :D

Yeah sure i cant say 100% for sure but im 99% positive that we're not getting next content patch for month or two.

I already saw a player with 609 AP http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Innov

That moment I wanted to stop play this game because normal player cannot make silverfrost items that fast. That guy charging gold from sites and who knows how much gold he charged. I am not complaining about that but I don't understand why NCSOFT let that happen.

13 hours ago, Purestic said:

What I don't understand is that NcSoft is releasing content so fast but sometimes even doubled bosses HP, cut down on gold income & don't really do anything to lower upgrade prices. If they want us to rush through content, atleast give give us enough gold to keep up with upgrading.

I'm at 508? AP with True Pirate + True Siren, so I'm absolutely good for now but I don't see myself upgrading to True Breeze for atleast 2 month. I'm lucky if I make 40g a day and I don't have a guild ready to farm the new 4m dungeons, which I heard is the biggest gold income you can have. But even if you manage to get so much gold in a very short amount of time, you still need Naryu Tablets which aren't really easy to come by either.. it takes time to get them, which we don't really have if the pace of updates isn't slowing down.

First of all we're doing A LOT more dmg than any other regions when they got this same expansion. Go check videos about yeti and see how players deal like 50-70% less dmg than we do now

16 minutes ago, erengny said:

I already saw a player with 609 AP http://eu-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Innov

That moment I wanted to stop play this game because normal player cannot make silverfrost items that fast. That guy charging gold from sites and who knows how much gold he charged. I am not complaining about that but I don't understand why NCSOFT let that happen.

Sry but because someone might have more gold than you does not mean he/she bought it.

My total gold income past 3-4 months is around +6k. Slacked last 3 weeks before expansion came but could be around 8-9k now.

3 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

First of all we're doing A LOT more dmg than any other regions when they got this same expansion. Go check videos about yeti and see how players deal like 50-70% less dmg than we do now

Sry but because someone might have more gold than you does not mean he/she bought it.

My total gold income past 3-4 months is around +6k. Slacked last 3 weeks before expansion came but could be around 8-9k now.

I don't care what you believe, I play this game daily like 2-3 hours no more than that and my achi says I gained around 600 gold until now. If you play all day & night I guess that's normal but I have jobs to do. I feel like you are defending him or maybe are you that guy? Whatever, that's not personal I know most of you charging gold, I don't care, y'all just ruin game but STILL I DON'T GET IT WHY NCSOFT DON'T BAN THOSE GOLD BUYERS??

13 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry for sharing false statements then.

How did you manage to get 6-9k? My total income is maybe 1-2k and I'm playing atleast 6h a day for the past 2 month.

20 minutes ago, Purestic said:

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry for sharing false statements then.

How did you manage to get 6-9k? My total income is maybe 1k and I'm playing atleast 6h a day for the past 2 month.

Because im not wasting my time with dailies :))

26 minutes ago, Purestic said:

So then you're simply *cricket*ed if you can't/don't want to run 4m dungeons or want to solo the same dungeon 1000th of times?

Most likely every mmorpg game best money making methods are booring ones. But truth is suck it up and do it or dont do it. I wont be revealing my secrets or anything but i did certain thing for one day for about 7-8 hours and made like 200gs with that. You can start quessing what i did or use ur brains to think whats good way of making money :)

I know exactly what he is doing, buying some certain items from market then reselling it. I know because that's what few of my friends do, they already unlocked 1k gold achi but 6-9k? Must be another way. Maybe crafting/selling that liquid what need to craft silverfrost transformation stones (I forgot name of it). Yup. Waaay too boring..

Can confirm what OP is saying. Had several friends give up because they just weren't seeing any progression around the time they hit Pirate.

Full SS, max fuses, ~14g a day from dailies... And now 6 weeks of grinding before anything changes? Can't do 4-man yet, 6-man is a joke both in difficulty and reward...

Nah.

Again, for a Skinner box to work, the goal must be in sight. There's a farm/reward balance to keep.

If people aren't going to upgrade their gear even the slightest in one month, they'll get pissed, bored and switch to another game.

6 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Yeah sure i cant say 100% for sure but im 99% positive that we're not getting next content patch for month or two.

Except for the fact that we NEED TO REACH Korea's patch before Novemeber, and they are like 7 patches ahead of us, plus the patchs they get from here until November.

Do the math and you'll see that 1 patch per month might not even be enough, they might have to do multiple patches per month. Next patch is probably next Wednesday, April 13th.

2 minutes ago, Mighty said:

Except for the fact that we NEED TO REACH Korea's patch before Novemeber, and they are like 7 patches ahead of us, plus the patchs they get from here until November.

Do the math and you'll see that 1 patch per month might not even be enough, they might have to do multiple patches per month. Next patch is probably next Wednesday, April 13th.

They dont have to release all pve content. Only things that they need to release is pvp related stuff which they can do without releasing single pve content if they so wish to

Just now, Hatsunya said:

They dont have to release all pve content. Only things that they need to release is pvp related stuff which they can do without releasing single pve content if they so wish to

They already did the "Here, have this incomplete version of the game."

Are you seriously suggesting they do "Here, have an incomplete patch for your incomplete game"?

Do you have any idea how many people would leave if they did that?

Besides, Korea is getting another class before Worlds.

Are you suggesting they skip 7 patches, get the class get the class, and *cricket* everything and everyone because they can't balance their market?

2 minutes ago, Mighty said:

They already did the "Here, have this incomplete version of the game."

Are you seriously suggesting they do "Here, have an incomplete patch for your incomplete game"?

Do you have any idea how many people would leave if they did that?

Besides, Korea is getting another class before Worlds.

Are you suggesting they skip 7 patches, get the class get the class, and *cricket* everything and everyone because they can't balance their market?

You do realise we've been getting latest class balance patches and so on. Also like they did they could easily release new class before pve content so yeah

3 hours ago, Hatsunya said:

Most likely every mmorpg game best money making methods are booring ones. But truth is suck it up and do it or dont do it. I wont be revealing my secrets or anything but i did certain thing for one day for about 7-8 hours and made like 200gs with that. You can start quessing what i did or use ur brains to think whats good way of making money :)

Only 200g? That's actually really slow.

Everyone is talking about all these ways to make money but the problem is that newer players can't do them reliably. And as a result they fall further and further behind.

7 minutes ago, BirdSpirit said:

Only 200g? That's actually really slow.

Everyone is talking about all these ways to make money but the problem is that newer players can't do them reliably. And as a result they fall further and further behind.

Yup only 200gs but some of that because i did save some materials. Maybe could've had 250-300gs

When expansion came i did 600g per day so yeah

Archived