People are leaving game cuz Silverfrost gear is too expensive.

28 minutes ago, Aori said:

More people are quitting over the inaction over the botting, hacking and macro problem. Also you have the faction imbalance problem. 

Sure the expensive upgrades don't help for a regular player as it keeps them from doing field bosses because they can't usually do the 1% required either do to the amount of people or the insane gear levels of others doing all the damage. This is particularly bad for SSP. You get a few people who get most of the credit while the rest don't get crap.

Removing the whole 1% damage requirement from field bosses would in itself alleviate a lot of stress. 

I haven't seen a bot in this game in forever! Also I haven't seen any macros. I usually call Destroyers "macro warriors" because of the insane speed they can drop their axe at, but I never meant it serious cause I've played one.

As for hackers, I've seen them but not in a while.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

This is quite a stupid reason tbh :D Not getting a hairstyle = quit? Wow :D

Well, one thing people leave everyday, some for good, but most for dumb reasons.

But yet, the prices on upgrading is REALLY too high. You really gotta go hardcore to get stuff upgraded. I would understand if the items we upgrade are max we can get if we had the newest content, but it's not newest, then yes, a price should be high, but with current gold income, drop rates of moonstone and darts and their prices - well, 1 month for weapon is really too high (if you play less it's even longer), with siren/pirate it was easier and much more achievable. So I don't know, if next patch will make the upgrading easier, then guess it is a matter of waiting, but if everything stays the same........I don't think a lot will bother farming 2k gold just to get their stuff upgraded. Unless someone who played in other regions can approve/deny that upgrading will cost less in future.

YO guys i cant install the game= when i got to bns web site download and i downaload that ncsoft laucner or bns what ever it call that install me ncsoft launcher and bns then i go to destop and open the bns icon but its nothing show just clean destop and when i go to bns floder i see only 95 MB its downloaded and then cant go future doesnt not open me the next step to download the game any 1 have any cluse how can i play the game when Bns dont let u download it ? pls help

48 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

I haven't seen a bot in this game in forever! 

I'm sorry I just did a complete double take when I read that. What server/alternate universe is this wherein you haven't seen a bot in forever? Cause I can pretty damn sure guarantee it's not Mushin.

Lol, kids nowadays. If the upgrade prices were lower then you'd complain that there's nothing to look forward to. Everything is doable right now with 460 ap and it's far-far away from the best weapon and accessories. The upgrade to breeze is there for those who are really committed to the game (eg. farm all day). If you can invest 2 hours daily, then you get awk. siren. I don't know why people can't understand that, the same principles apply just like in life. 

2 hours ago, Altros said:

For people that want to know that cost of upgrading: spreadsheet.

That shows the cost with and without buying naryu tablets.  Given the amount of reasonable gold generation in the game, no casual player is achieving that before next patch hits.  In fact, only the most hardcore players or those that had a lot of money going into 50 or those that have a lot of irl money will have it going into the next content.  That's given the rate of content we've seen so far.

Not to mention that EU prices are even higher. (Soulstones were 40 silver, they started going down, but it's still 35s as of now)

The whole thing being extremely pricey is just the final nail in the coffin. Me and my gf is at pirate still, we are just casual players who run multiple alt. 24man is emtpy, pirate/siren emblem don't drop...but you can buy 'em from the cashshop. Suuuuuureee...

List of problems from a casual standpoint:

- Stutters

- Hacks

- Bots

- Game is becoming 'pay to win' really fast (24man being empty + emblems appearing in casshop)

- Requires 3-4 hours everyday in order to advance a tiny bit

- Time invested heavily outweighs the reward (you spend godknows how many hours for +7 AP)

- 22-catch problem : you need gold to upgrade gear  - > you need gear to get gold

- Game is EXTREMELY alt unfriendly, one of the biggest problem I think

- Goldsellers are everywhere

- NCSoft being unprofessional and shitting on its customer...as usual

So yeah...we decided it's nowhere near worth playing the game any more.

this is what will happen if they jump the lvl45 content to 50 content in just merely few months.. when most of people in lvl45 cap don't have enough massive gold yet and economy is too low ... if i remember in the other blade and soul version cn/tw/kr they waited 1 year before they update the 50cap they make sure ppl resources are ready enough for 50cap

On 4/2/2016 at 5:47 PM, Yagion said:

you missed the keywords " and has yet to appear in the game before ". that includes NPC's too, since it's impossible to be players

29 minutes ago, Alkyra said:

Not to mention that EU prices are even higher. (Soulstones were 40 silver, they started going down, but it's still 35s as of now)

The whole thing being extremely pricey is just the final nail in the coffin. Me and my gf is at pirate still, we are just casual players who run multiple alt. 24man is emtpy, pirate/siren emblem don't drop...but you can buy 'em from the cashshop. Suuuuuureee...

- Stutters

- Hacks

- Bots

- Game is becoming 'pay to win' really fast (24man being empty + emblems appearing in casshop)

- Time invested heavily outweighs the reward (you spend godknows how many hours for +7 AP)

- 22-catch problem : you need gold to upgrade gear  - > you need gear to get gold

As a fellow Casual you need to stop thinking you can have it all now... basically, i hate the insane costs to... part of that problem is that other crafts are nigh pointless since game drops food and health pots like candy... so earning a steady income is kind of difficult... but i digress... main point here is this. Dont feel pressured into farming gold non-stop all day what i've been doing since pvp is so unbalanced on my server is just doing my dailys buying what i can, logging off and enjoying other things or playing on my alt. Take it one upgrade at a time... 

one thing alot of people will agree on is that amount of gold required is bloody insane... but i dont see them changing it anytime soon way i figure it the intent is to stall alot of players from reaching endgame content. Otherwise people would be all " but i reached end game already " and leave... 

or you could just buy gold... i mean whole game encourages it might as well just cave at this point...

26 minutes ago, Alkyra said:

- Stutters

- Hacks

- Bots

You can do all new content with Pirate gear, me and my friends clear all 4 man while we are still using Pirate gear, only later on did we start upgrading some accessories to Oathbreaker.

Not sure which server you are on but on mine 24-man is still being run, less crowded yes but still being run.

Emblem drops remains the same, there was no change, Pirate emblem was never farmable even before this. The addition of emblems to cash shop was players own suggestion when news of Silverfrost was about to be release, so yeah players wanted it, there was a thread about it too.

Yeah upgrade in Silverfrost patch is expensive, it's still new and only slightly 2 weeks old and there are those rushing to upgrade and driving up prices. We can already see transformation stone dropping in price, the only expensive material is venom dart, which me and my friends farm 4-man and share the drop. I already manage to upgrade both bracelet and rings to awakened Oathbreaker, could have upgrade more but I didn't want to spend so much on it so quickly.

I really don't think, that silverfrost patch is expensive. I play usually 3 hours per day, more in weekends. And i already have oathbreaker belt and bracelet and weapon will be upgraded soon. Iam missing only about 60 venom darts now. Finished my set of new bopae with decent stats. AP 512, crit 52% so no problem with dmg.

My point is, that i play because i enjoy the combat and dungs, not playing for endless grind. When something start to bore me, i usually switch on alt and exp alt.

If u make all things during one or two week, there will be topics about "iam done everything in new patch, iam leaving because theres nothing to do" U cant fail equip breakthrough or evolution. So its balanced with more grindy upgrades.

First u must play for fun, not for grind on first place. Find guild, go with them...have fun.  

3 minutes ago, Lennethka said:

I really don't think, that silverfrost patch is expensive. I play usually 3 hours per day, more in weekends. And i already have oathbreaker belt and bracelet and weapon will be upgraded soon. Iam missing only about 60 venom darts now. Finished my set of new bopae with decent stats. AP 512, crit 52% so no problem with dmg.

My point is, that i play because i enjoy the combat and dungs, not playing for endless grind. When something start to bore me, i usually switch on alt and exp alt.

If u make all things during one or two week, there will be topics about "iam done everything in new patch, iam leaving because theres nothing to do" U cant fail equip breakthrough or evolution. So its balanced with more grindy upgrades.

First u must play for fun, not for grind on first place. Find guild, go with them...have fun.  

Same, played about 3-4 hours on weekday, I don't even do all the dailies since I don't really like the new 24-man, so my dailies just consist of 4 and 6 man purple dungeon runs, Naryu, Mushin 1-8, SSP and that's it. On weekends when I have more time I do more 4-man and sometimes more dailies if I feel like it. I have ring and bracelet upgraded, going to upgrade the earring soon as well.

thanks for the thread and a few of the commenters. needed a laugh before bed.

On a serious note though, prices have already dropped significantly. The first day it was released maybe cost 600g. If people quit because they couldn't have new items within a few hours from patch and are too lazy to farm.... good. I'd rather not play the same game or have any of the same hobbies as them.

Transmutation stones alone are already down to 10g. About a week ago were 60. potter recipe went from 500+gold to about 50g. just wait to see what prices will drop to in another week. And in the future when composing a thread, after typing it out reread it a few times. If at any point part of you think wow this entire post is trash...then you probably shouldn't post it.

If anything I wish the items were MORE difficult to earn/expensive. Harder to earn=better personal reward. Plus not every single other person that pve's would have it. I have never had anything close to 600g and I'm probably only a day or two from upgrading weapon after having upgraded my amulet, ring, and bracelet. Of course I did actually have to put in some work.

For content that is still extremely new I had expected it to be more of a challenge to obtain the items.

If it helps I also have friends that expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter with zero amount of work put into it.

Needless to say, we don't play games together.

There are people crying about how items are being lowered in price and NCsoft should prevent this. Yet majority needs them to be lowered. You can easily do the new continent dungeons with even 420 AP (except 4mans) so there's no rush. With True Pirate weapon and upgraded accessories plus soul it is easy to hit over 500 AP which is more than enough. It will take time to upgrade your gears but what would you then do with the game if you could get everything done instantly? Fighting with lower AP makes you learn your class better and be able to skill play dungeons, not just berserk through them with high AP.

hey luna;)

11 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

There are people crying about how items are being lowered in price and NCsoft should prevent this. Yet majority needs them to be lowered. You can easily do the new continent dungeons with even 420 AP (except 4mans) so there's no rush. With True Pirate weapon and upgraded accessories plus soul it is easy to hit over 500 AP which is more than enough. It will take time to upgrade your gears but what would you then do with the game if you could get everything done instantly? Fighting with lower AP makes you learn your class better and be able to skill play dungeons, not just berserk through them with high AP.

Payer's aren't leaving due to "the cost" to level gear per say.

What many are doing is leaving to play KR servers, due to the NA version not being very well set up for gearing up. 

In KR, you gain more gold easier than in NA. 

In NA, you gain less gold, but have the same prices. (Thus causing more time of "grinding" to upgrade.)

In addition, in NA content is being rushed out so quickly, that few players have time to catch up to the gear level they are supposed to be at by the time the next patch with new content comes out. 

It is basically making it to be twice the work in NA as you'd have to do in KR, and less "enjoyment" of the game due to having to rush through to keep up with the "current gear". So, many have been leaving to play on KR instead due to this. 

Basically a round-a-bout way of saying the same thing. Insinuating players should have to work less for more. Being geared up for new content is extremely easy. Too easy, in fact. If you know the mechanics the new content is cheese even without new gear. Too many people relying on stats as a crutch to carry them through situations where a simple dodge would suffice.

5 minutes ago, Mishi said:

Payer's aren't leaving due to "the cost" to level gear per say.

What many are doing is leaving to play KR servers, due to the NA version not being very well set up for gearing up. 

In KR, you gain more gold easier than in NA. 

In NA, you gain less gold, but have the same prices. (Thus causing more time of "grinding" to upgrade.)

In addition, in NA content is being rushed out so quickly, that few players have time to catch up to the gear level they are supposed to be at by the time the next patch with new content comes out. 

It is basically making it to be twice the work in NA as you'd have to do in KR, and less "enjoyment" of the game due to having to rush through to keep up with the "current gear". So, many have been leaving to play on KR instead due to this. 

7 hours ago, Keigun said:

So the game needs to insta-gratify everything you need?

the big issue here is that we're having new content shoved down our throats so fast there's not enough time to grind out our gear before the next update, while the costs remain the same.  i was barely able to get true pirate before sfm patch, didn't even get my accessories to siren until recently, and now i'm looking at hundreds of gold for the next upgrade. 

not asking for instant gratification but because of the fast rate that gear is becoming out-dated, we need to have upgrade costs adjusted to make it feasible w/out having to swipe.

8 hours ago, weridhamster said:

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

Scorpio belt 300 gold, really ? I got my last 3 for 4 copper....what other parts are you also blowing everything else out of proportion?

First of all, our version is modified having these things in mind. They won't make the next content impossible for our gear.

I say this because each new content could be cleared with the gear from the previous one.

Personally, I did Yeti 4 man and still do it with the old gear. The only thing I upgraded is my bracelet which cost 1 transformation stone and some other cheap stuff. Before people say I'm being carried, I'm one of the most geared in my party.

So no, you won't need 213971239 gold for next patch. Stop looking at other versions.

Just a bunch of cry babies that dont realize you dont FAIL evolve or breakthrough like in other versions of BnS... And yes they make more gold and without luck they need infinite amount of it. You just need time and patience. Not to mention that this game weapon evolve is so simple. No need to farm new weapon and then ++++20 or more and after new patch new weapon and +++20 again, you just evolve and beat the stages...

I think only problem is Frozen Venom Darts. By moving this kind of currency (drop from dung- equivalent of moonwater's tear) into upgrades materials, they soft cap our progress. This has also negative impact economy and income from crafting. There is large amount of crafted materials on market , but people not buying because they miss darts.

In moonwater tears were necessary only for crafts and ppl could upgrade as soon as they craft. Prices of crafts/recipes didn't drop so fast due to inability of ppl to upgrade gear.

It is basically better to horde money , wait and grind. Is it better for game ?! For sure not, big part of RPG is character progress, regardless its required for actual content or not.

Archived