People are leaving game cuz Silverfrost gear is too expensive.

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk much about upcoming patches but...

people will just do like dokumo weapons if entering the new dungeon requires asura weapon.

you can use a normal scorpio belt, no need to upgrade yours

Just dailies can get you like 15g in gold. You can easily get 50 Soulstones/day from SSP and Misty dailies.  While doing SSP dailies you'll get at least 1-2 boxes that require no keys, which is already minimum 1g if you get 1 key. Sometimes you can get 5 keys in the boxes.  Farm it more if you going to complain about item costs. Making gold is easy. If you have the time to complain, then you have the time to farm. Running 4man lair can get you at least 5g/run from other players bids of venoms. If honorary drops then more gold, if merry potter drops, then more gold. Or get some friends and run it and share the venoms until you each can upgrade your gears.

It's. A. Luxury. Thing. Right. Now.

My goodness, why does everyone assume when new gear comes out, you HAVE to get it right away or else you're useless?

And who said you're not able to do Asura without True Breeze? I'd like to know this please.

23 minutes ago, weridhamster said:

Breeze weapon. Costs 600G. What else that I have to say?

And, we cannot go to Asura that will be updated in next patch... (not sure when) without breeze weapon.

Moreover, we need awakened Scorpio belt for Asura debuffs. and that belt itself costs 300G.

so 1000G for asura? Are you serious?

now 50% of my friend list is gone...... everybody is leaving game cuz of crazy price.

I even saw my GF almost leaving game cuz of *Cricket* BSH hair being 200G.

Where are you getting this information from?

I've done Asura in TW with Devil/Awak Devil/True Devil. (Equivalent to Oathbreaker)

You don't need Awakened Scorpio Belt. Getting the evolution one gives the same effect.

true siren took me 1 week farming lol and i felt it allrdy was hard then and when you look at gear uppgrades now it's like  4 weeks for weap and yea maybe if u spam plain's but my lagg out to bad for even can call it farming there haha

Sorry for my poor english

Im have already 510ap full pirate plus outbreak belt, i was full pirate pre patch,

The game already is insane, you need over 700g to upgrade to breeze, if you make 40g (farming hours) you need 17-18 days, i was farming lair all day getting gold from bids, but the rates are awful, 15 min run for 2 frozen venom darts is a joke, ss plans is the only way to make gold atm in my opinion.

I was watching some korean streamers and they have quest who give 15 soulstones from pvp, 2g per quest so wtf, they get so much gold than us per day, so they can upgrade items faster than us without effort.

In conclussion, im a bit tired of farming hours and hours to get my weap, i only need 60 fangs (132g) but the game is getting frustrating for me

Would have to agree on this.  The grind in this game is beyond ridiculous.  I only get to play maybe an hour or two before I start getting bored of having to do so many dailies to get such little in reward.  Make matters worse is the soulstone requirements.  Normally I wouldn't mind doing dailies to get these but the faction imbalance on our server makes me not want to step foot in the area.   To me, its not fun to have to play 4-6 hours a day everyday for months on end just to get a decent amount of AP.   I'm currently at 414 AP and I have gotten ridiculed for being considered undergeared even though i know the mechanics.  I play other games besides this one.  So far BnS is becoming less and less appealing.  Only thing I come on for is daily dash and maybe a handful of dailies that yield about 7-8 gold a day.  

The content felt rushed beyond belief and I find myself missing the lvl 45 content.  Being melee and having to deal with optimization issues where one stutter in the FPS could mean the difference between taking massive AOE damage or being able to avoid it.   

Love the game, love the combat, but there are alot of flaws.  

It is kind of expensive, but it is  very doable with just doing dailies. You get like 30G from doing all 40 dailies every day. I also get 61 soulstones per day just from the Soulstone Plains faction dailies. So the only thing you need to do is wait for the money to build up. If you are very determined to upgrade your weapon, then after you reach the 220 soulstones needed for the upgrade, sell the rest of the soulstones for a higher income. I think the only real issue when upgrading to True Breeze are the Naryu Tablets.

You don't need a high AP either, just pug with whatever gear you have. I've pugged with people that had True Profane, and we still run it just fine. The only issue would be if you're new to the dungeons. Then ask the people a quick list of things to do so you don't die and help complete it. 

One last thing, you do not need True Breeze weapon. True Pirate is just fine. I don't have any of the new gear (except the Hongmoon Soul), and I'm at 516 AP. For Asura, there is one thing that does matter. You need high Accuracy; 120% Hit Rate to be exact. Asura has high evade, so you gonna need a lot of accuracy to even hit him in the first place.

2 hours ago, Keigun said:

So the game needs to insta-gratify everything you need?

not instant gratification, but something a bit more reasonable. Currently im at 572 AP, and im grinding forever to get enough darts for my next weapon upgrade. it's just way to long. Literally 100's of dungeons just to get enough for 1 upgrade. I'm not asking for something instant, but something a bit less boring. I can 2 man all 4 man dungeons without max gear.. this game is easy and mind numbing. Gear takes forever on top of it. I'm kinda done for now. 

My personal opinion is some people like to work for their gear, feels more of a achievement rather than getting everything handed on a silver platter.I'd be bored alot quicker if whenever new content was released i was able to reach end game items straight away.

Believe it or not, you dont need any of the silverfrost stuff to get 500+ AP and able to do all the current 4 man heroics.

The regular scorpio belt so gives you the special effect for Asura.

Your friends did not leave because things cost too much, they were probably just bored.

8 minutes ago, CycLee said:

You are already overgeared as hell o_O.. So what is your point?

my current gear is not the point. The point is to get another upgrade, one of 10 more that i need, it's about a 200 hour grind of the exact same easy 4 man dungeon. 

48 minutes ago, Covet said:

Currently im at 572 AP, ... I can 2 man all 4 man dungeons without max gear.

And people still want you to have more AP, hence the push to pump more gold into upgrades that you do not need.

Sad, but it is like ... "My d*** (AP) is bigger then your d*** (AP)" BS, which really doesn't matter at all if do not know how to use it.

@CovetSo you are complaining that it take very long to farm in the current content to upgrade your gear beyond a stage which is already meant and needed for a future content to an even higher stage?

ofc it takes aged to lvl from lvl50-60 if you only kill lvl 40 enemies (i hope this metaphor helps you to understand the current situation)

Now this is some *cricket* right over here. You're complaining because the gear is "too expensive". You have not seen "too expensive"! Too expensive is costing 20k gold! That is too *Jinsoyun* expensive! That price was from a previous MMORPG that I played, and that's just to buy the bloody thing, not even to upgrade it! 

Plus if you know how to make tons of gold in this game, 600 shouldn't be a problem. lol

I just so happen to know how to make gold but, I'm not telling for the sake of the economy. 

More people are quitting over the inaction over the botting, hacking and macro problem. Also you have the faction imbalance problem. 

Sure the expensive upgrades don't help for a regular player as it keeps them from doing field bosses because they can't usually do the 1% required either do to the amount of people or the insane gear levels of others doing all the damage. This is particularly bad for SSP. You get a few people who get most of the credit while the rest don't get crap.

Removing the whole 1% damage requirement from field bosses would in itself alleviate a lot of stress. 

10 minutes ago, CycLee said:

@CovetSo you are complaining that it take very long to farm in the current content to upgrade your gear beyond a stage which is already meant and needed for a future content to an even higher stage?

ofc it takes aged to lvl from lvl50-60 if you only kill lvl 40 enemies (i hope this metaphor helps you to understand the current situation)

So you are saying that darts will double in drops in future content? do you not understand the point here? In order for me to get 1 out of the 1 upgrades needed, i need to farm the same dungeon 100's of times. 100's.... literally. It's boring and easy and contains zero challenge. It can be done with 2 people in less gear then what i currently have. 

How are you defending this?

For people that want to know that cost of upgrading: spreadsheet.

That shows the cost with and without buying naryu tablets.  Given the amount of reasonable gold generation in the game, no casual player is achieving that before next patch hits.  In fact, only the most hardcore players or those that had a lot of money going into 50 or those that have a lot of irl money will have it going into the next content.  That's given the rate of content we've seen so far.

Archived