Need pvp advice

LockEasymeef

Hello fellow warlocks, I am here today to learn from you so I don't "cricket" things up in pvp:

I know my skills, my damageand my potential dcds, but things often don't work out as I intended:

I have had a very rough time fighting assasins because I just can't keep them out of stealth to deal serious damage to them, I also really need some tips on when to use my cc breaker or dcds and what cc breaker is worth using for a certain kind of cc.

I am currently running helix build, for assasins I switch back to frost because dragoncall somehow hits them when they stealth up which is nice.

Any kind of advice, tips and tricks is greatly appreciated.

Keep you back to the wall. This forces the SIN to have very minimal places to run. Spec your thrall into gravity well. It'll force SIN out of stealth when they jump behind you. Spec your sanctum into limiting targeting, this makes so the SIN can't target you while in stealth. Spec your block for pushback, it'll bring SIN's out of stealth as well. If you can, fight next to your thrall and on top of their flower. And lastly, try not to hit them when they use counter.

Don't waste ANY skills during beginning of match. Just hold up your quell and have repulse ready. A good 8/10 sins will restealth by trying to blind you. This your chance. Once you see the shadow ss, they'll be behind you, and at this point, before they blind you, spin around and use repulse, then lock em place. If they try to counter, leech and deal the pain m8. 

Archived