Star Icon

Aariyja

Hello all, my first post, thank you for reading ;p (new player, don't hate) :)

Is it possible to remove the star icon that automatically inserted itself next to my ign? Seriously, I do not need other people thinking I'm some awesome player because I spend real money, I really only spent $5.00 yet I am lumbered with this status icon. I don't want to take off names either? Thank you

35 minutes ago, Aariyja said:

Is it possible to remove the star icon that automatically inserted itself next to my ign? Seriously, I do not need other people thinking I'm some awesome player because I spend real money, I really only spent $5.00 yet I am lumbered with this status icon. I don't want to take off names either? Thank you

Anyone with a brain won't think you're an awesome player because you spent money, don't worry about that (not saying you won't be but yeah). 

Thank you for all your replies. I realise It will be removed after 7 days! Although I'm sure I'll buy another $5.00USD

2 hours ago, lnvisibleOne said:

Anyone with a brain won't think you're an awesome player because you spent money, don't worry about that (not saying you won't be but yeah). 

Ok phew Because I'm not :)

1 hour ago, Aariyja said:

Thank you for all your replies. I realise It will be removed after 7 days! Although I'm sure I'll buy another $5.00USD

Ok phew Because I'm not :)

The student pack can only be purchased once per account I think.

5 hours ago, Aariyja said:

Greetings,

No hate here, just stars. I can confirm I also get a star Icon next to my posts. I have also spent as much as you, 5$. BEST 5$ I ever invested. Why would you not want a star on the forum ?

Monkeys don't like stars on a forum. Are you a monkey ?

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion

Infamous Board Devil

I always play games with names off on mine as well as other players too, the only names I'm seeing is in chat channel and if I seeing offend rude names, racist then I just block/report and move on.

16 hours ago, Aariyja said:

Although I'm sure I'll buy another $5.00USD

You can't buy another student pack. It's 1 time per account wide (apply to every packs in game store).

14 hours ago, Darkmotion said:

Greetings,

No hate here, just stars. I can confirm I also get a star Icon next to my posts. I have also spent as much as you, 5$. BEST 5$ I ever invested. Why would you not want a star on the forum ?

Monkeys don't like stars on a forum. Are you a monkey ?

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion

Infamous Board Devil

The star on the forum is next to post that you have made/threads you have replied to, and has nothing to do with ingame purchases.  The star next to your name in game denotes an active premium account.

Archived