Unbalanced pvp

ryan32

3 hours ago, SkoobyDoo said:

if "balance" for you mean every class can kill every other class such game do not exist and never will.there will always bee a class that feel harder to counter.also counter dont mean you lose 100% of the time simple mean you need to play better then him.as long as there is no class that is really weak or really  dominating  the  game is balanced for me.

that been said with all the lag spikes,hackers and macro users i see this season PVP really feel like shithope.

I know, That why I said semi balanced 

Anyway just wait till level 15 HM and see how BM/KFM/Warlock/FM going to dominate :) 

On 4/4/2016 at 3:32 PM, ryan32 said:

Hi

Is there any incoming patch that will balace pvp on arena?

Now ranks are just bullshit - I play warlock and I can't beat FM but I win over all Destroyers... so why there are fights? There should be throw a dice...

I'm not surprised that ppl use bots on arena when the game is just total random. Why waste time?

Force Master is legit the only class a Warlock has next to no chance of beating (if the player has half a brain). Warlocks also naturally counter Destroyers right now. The rest of the classes will remain to be pretty hard for Warlocks depending on the player's skill level. It is not random, it's how skill sets can counter other skill sets when properly used. With that said, Warlock is considered one of the hardest classes to do really well with in PvP and that will only get harder when other classes get more hongmoon levels and skills.

14 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I know, That why I said semi balanced 

Anyway just wait till level 15 HM and see how BM/KFM/Warlock/FM going to dominate :) 

Not saying this in any negative tone but please do tell me, how will Warlock get better with HM15? Right now, I'm theorycrafting that ~HM 10 or so I'll have the points I need if I can get my hands on a few books...well maybe a bit higher? 12 or 13 or so if you count soul shackle that dazes after cancelling defense, HM RMB and HM Sanctum.

11 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Not saying this in any negative tone but please do tell me, how will Warlock get better with HM15? Right now, I'm theorycrafting that ~HM 10 or so I'll have the points I need if I can get my hands on a few books...well maybe a bit higher? 12 or 13 or so if you count soul shackle that dazes after cancelling defense, HM RMB and HM Sanctum.

A pump coming to your skills, Beside another HM skills and more skill point.

Your class already eat my destroyer alive so yah

22 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Force Master is legit the only class a Warlock has next to no chance of beating (if the player has half a brain). Warlocks also naturally counter Destroyers right now. The rest of the classes will remain to be pretty hard for Warlocks depending on the player's skill level. It is not random, it's how skill sets can counter other skill sets when properly used. With that said, Warlock is considered one of the hardest classes to do really well with in PvP and that will only get harder when other classes get more hongmoon levels and skills.

Not harder infact your class going to counter BM, Destroyer and summoner in the future .

FM is op shit and it just mindless RMB and LMB with many escape and many dashes 

7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Not harder infact your class going to counter BM, Destroyer and summoner in the future .

FM is op shit and it just mindless RMB and LMB with many escape and many dashes 

Welp shows how much I know lol. Why does BM get easier though? I was told and thought it'd get harder especially with Hongmoon Z.

36 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Welp shows how much I know lol. Why does BM get easier though? I was told and thought it'd get harder especially with Hongmoon Z.

Repulse (F)

– Repulse Tier 3 Stage 3 can be used during Quell (1)

– Tier 3 Stage 3: CD is changed to 24sec

– Upon successful block with Quell, Repulse Tier 3 Stage 4 can be used.

– Tier 3 Stage 3/4: add effect – Dragoncall (4) and Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly.

Bombardment (RB)

– Tier 3 Stage 1: add effect – reduce Focus consumption by 1 when attacking knockdown, stunned, dazed, floated target.

Onrush (Q)

– Tier 2 Stage 2: add effect – reduce CD by 6 sec on hit

Fall In (E)

– Tier 1 Stage 1: increase movement speed by 30% for 3sec

– Tier 2 Stage 1: Familiar is immune to damage and status effect

– Tier 2 Stage 2: dispel Immobile status and increase movement speed by 60% for 3sec; CD is changed to 9 sec

Next skill change for your class, Beside by the time we will get to new patches you will learn more about your skills and how it will easily bypass their block

3 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Repulse (F)

– Repulse Tier 3 Stage 3 can be used during Quell (1)

– Tier 3 Stage 3: CD is changed to 24sec

– Upon successful block with Quell, Repulse Tier 3 Stage 4 can be used.

– Tier 3 Stage 3/4: add effect – Dragoncall (4) and Wingstorm (V) can be cast instantly.

Bombardment (RB)

– Tier 3 Stage 1: add effect – reduce Focus consumption by 1 when attacking knockdown, stunned, dazed, floated target.

Onrush (Q)

– Tier 2 Stage 2: add effect – reduce CD by 6 sec on hit

Fall In (E)

– Tier 1 Stage 1: increase movement speed by 30% for 3sec

– Tier 2 Stage 1: Familiar is immune to damage and status effect

– Tier 2 Stage 2: dispel Immobile status and increase movement speed by 60% for 3sec; CD is changed to 9 sec

Next skill change for your class

If I were up to date on GIFs I'd find a good one to express just how happy reading these have made me. Thanks lol

1 hour ago, Enamour said:

If I were up to date on GIFs I'd find a good one to express just how happy reading these have made me. Thanks lol

You welcome, And if you want to know more.

KFM Frost grab escape going to get nerf on it CD, Going to be 1min and 30 second CD xD

17 hours ago, Enamour said:

This game is not as much unbalanced as I thought. My bad assumption was driven by the number of bots on arena.

I regret that I bought 3 months premium. 

On 11.4.2016 at 0:27 PM, Valiant said:

I won't look in EU/Na ranking cause people here are dumb and didn't learn the game fully yet, Check China/ Korean/ Japan Ranking and you will see Summoner and warlock top tie.

Hell yeah last summer tournament the winner was warlock, Warlock with perfect timing and good use to his immune and block will rekt any class.

Warlock got nerfed since that tournament, do your research before you make calls like that. This was also not a small nerf, they literally obliterated the class.

As far as Summoners go, I heared from many KR players: there is not a single Summoner in top100.

I believe them, you know why? Because our HM Skills are so lackluster, we barely get stronger if at all. Look at the new Skill from asura for Summoners and compare it to the Skills other classes get. We get weaker the more time goes on, simply bcause we don't get as awesome upgrades. Eventually they won't just catch up, they will surpass Sums. And the sad part is? People won't be like, oh shit, Sums are underpowered, they will be like, oh well they were good in the beginning they "deserve" to suffer now.

Our Zen Bean skill gives us 5sec of Overflow instead of 3. You will never get 5stacks of Overflow in PvP = completely useless skill, it's literally a waste of points in PvP.

Our Seed Shourd HM Skill gives uf 3sec of Overflow, but in reality, it's VERY beneficial for a Summoner to stay invisible for longer. We have to go invis and then start attacking immediately if we want to take advantage of the HM Skill = It's not that amazing, but atleast it's not completely useless as the Zen Bean one. 

etc.

The other classes get awesome new stuff. My beef I have with that isn't even power, I simply want cool new stuff too, it get's boring to be a Sum pretty fast.

19 hours ago, mihwK said:

Warlock got nerfed since that tournament, do your research before you make calls like that. This was also not a small nerf, they literally obliterated the class.

As far as Summoners go, I heared from many KR players: there is not a single Summoner in top100.

I believe them, you know why? Because our HM Skills are so lackluster, we barely get stronger if at all. Look at the new Skill from asura for Summoners and compare it to the Skills other classes get. We get weaker the more time goes on, simply bcause we don't get as awesome upgrades. Eventually they won't just catch up, they will surpass Sums. And the sad part is? People won't be like, oh shit, Sums are underpowered, they will be like, oh well they were good in the beginning they "deserve" to suffer now.

Our Zen Bean skill gives us 5sec of Overflow instead of 3. You will never get 5stacks of Overflow in PvP = completely useless skill, it's literally a waste of points in PvP.

Our Seed Shourd HM Skill gives uf 3sec of Overflow, but in reality, it's VERY beneficial for a Summoner to stay invisible for longer. We have to go invis and then start attacking immediately if we want to take advantage of the HM Skill = It's not that amazing, but atleast it's not completely useless as the Zen Bean one. 

etc.

The other classes get awesome new stuff. My beef I have with that isn't even power, I simply want cool new stuff too, it get's boring to be a Sum pretty fast.

Not all Classes get new lovely stunning HM skills, For example Destroyer don't have much good HM Beyond this point of game.

But God help us, BM/FM both going to get more powerful yes enough that people will come to forum and cry about how op BM and FM will be

As a fm, the class most definitely isn't op.

The class has no way to get past a kfm's elbow counter, snowball doesn't work cause there is no time frame on the move, tornado doesn't, even tho it hit's 3 times if u block the first one u resist all 3 for some reason (let's be honest yall spam that thing like crazy). Fm's only have 2 moves that can get us out of the cc and yall have how many stuns btw? naw, the only move that can even us up is locked behind a 300 collection for a hm skill that you can only collect 3 a day.

To summoner who has a cat that grab move has a lower cooldown then our get out move for the fm by like 16 sec's (omg and that grab is death) and they have 16 secs to make us use the F or the pull back is too much time, then there cat can knockdown, knock up, sweap, then they have a resist, with petals, with 2 invisible moves, along with a resist when they call there cat back. Yet yall don't believe this is the op class

I won't even go into the bm's because that should be clear as day. Then they can spin while blocking which is complete bs, then they block the sides while standing straight ahead, with a what seems to be 2 sec resist when they do there back dash. even a blocking approach move doesn't even stop it even if u time the back dash. 

Destroyer's can kill with one false move thanks to anti cancel which is a exploit that seems they don't want to fix then they have a spin that we all know isn't .5 sec's after cast then can spin out of frost and i don't even understand how they get focus when all do is spin.

Blade Dance is just the same but i give this a more even fight. since they don't have anti cancel but has like 4 i frames.

Game isn't close to being fair depending on ur class. The smartest thing u can do is go with kfm cause a kfm can beat a warlock. so they only lose to sins.

I pvp alot in arena, Ill tell you as of right now what classes need to be modified to achieve balance, its not that hard. 1st of all lets just say i have 4 chars level 55. In all honesty the unbalance is there cuz of bad cd's. Lets start with destroyer. Shouldnt have only a 36 sec cooldown for fury, thats just *cricket*ing stupid. Because destroyer has high survivability already and has the biggest pool of hp. Thats already unbalanced. Has more cc's than any other class, so stun lock is quite easy for destroyer then consider this.. The smash ability is used after fury by the more expert people which obviously deals massive dmg because it guarantees a crit. Now listen to this, their hm smash can insta cast another one if it crits... LOL anyways smash crit does 10k dmg. My advice would be to nerf the cd of fury to 1 min. Its only *cricket*ing fair. lets talk about fm's as of right now too... How can you use divine veil that lasts 15sec with a cooldown of 30 thats *cricket*ing stupid is ncsoft forreal on this? You dont need to be a game dev to understand the severity of this. Also how does a range class that deals so much dmg and chills you in place get that many iframes, literally fm has iframes to resist and heal if used the right way, what kind of sorcery is this? "But yeah lets buff fm". Last class that needs nerf is summoner im sick and tired of that class... It doesnt go with the game at all, plus whoever created the fact that the cat can do combos is really dumb if were looking for balance, the cat is basically what the summoner is, so either nerf the hp of the cat or the dmg the summoner deals with that one button because its quite sad. Last the wl should have some love in pvp too, any other class but destroyer is a bad matchup for a warlock, I mean why did you literally nerf every skill of that class? Its not blade and souls warlock anymore. Alot of you might think wl is op but hes actually trash compared to all other classes, time distortion cd of 2 min but fury cd of 36 sec.. Let that sink in for a sec. We can also talk about thrall how people actually use them to their advantage by q and e the thrall since its a statue that just sits there or comes to you and deals 400 dmg gg. i mean seriously I hope some dev reads this and understands the atrocity. Im expert diamond player so im not pulling this stuff from my ass, alot of people complain about sin, but the only thing that sin shouldnt have is a blind move, thats just dumb, but not as dumb as fury having a 36 sec cd

1 hour ago, LuxMalefis said:

I pvp alot in arena, Ill tell you as of right now what classes need to be modified to achieve balance, its not that hard. 1st of all lets just say i have 4 chars level 55. In all honesty the unbalance is there cuz of bad cd's. Lets start with destroyer. Shouldnt have only a 36 sec cooldown for fury, thats just *cricket*ing stupid. Because destroyer has high survivability already and has the biggest pool of hp. Thats already unbalanced. Has more cc's than any other class, so stun lock is quite easy for destroyer then consider this.. The smash ability is used after fury by the more expert people which obviously deals massive dmg because it guarantees a crit. Now listen to this, their hm smash can insta cast another one if it crits... LOL anyways smash crit does 10k dmg. My advice would be to nerf the cd of fury to 1 min. Its only *cricket*ing fair. lets talk about fm's as of right now too... How can you use divine veil that lasts 15sec with a cooldown of 30 thats *cricket*ing stupid is ncsoft forreal on this? You dont need to be a game dev to understand the severity of this. Also how does a range class that deals so much dmg and chills you in place get that many iframes, literally fm has iframes to resist and heal if used the right way, what kind of sorcery is this? "But yeah lets buff fm". Last class that needs nerf is summoner im sick and tired of that class... It doesnt go with the game at all, plus whoever created the fact that the cat can do combos is really dumb if were looking for balance, the cat is basically what the summoner is, so either nerf the hp of the cat or the dmg the summoner deals with that one button because its quite sad. Last the wl should have some love in pvp too, any other class but destroyer is a bad matchup for a warlock, I mean why did you literally nerf every skill of that class? Its not blade and souls warlock anymore. Alot of you might think wl is op but hes actually trash compared to all other classes, time distortion cd of 2 min but fury cd of 36 sec.. Let that sink in for a sec. We can also talk about thrall how people actually use them to their advantage by q and e the thrall since its a statue that just sits there or comes to you and deals 400 dmg gg. i mean seriously I hope some dev reads this and understands the atrocity. Im expert diamond player so im not pulling this stuff from my ass, alot of people complain about sin, but the only thing that sin shouldnt have is a blind move, thats just dumb, but not as dumb as fury having a 36 sec cd

You know nothing about destroyer ,Fury CD is 45 second and you got Blade master with his HM skill can spam that 10K crit easily

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see...

Top 50 NA atm.

13 Blade Dancers

9 Summoners

7 Destroyers 

6 Assassins

5 Blade Masters (2 on Top 2)

5 Force Masters

5 Kungfu Masters

0 Warlocks

Almost a month since then but still the same, 13:0. The only difference is that the classes on top rank has changed.

Same, same but different, but still same. 

Top Destroyer or summoner NOT same as top Assasin or KFM. 2 key classes vs 100key classes. Ye it very balanced. We all see this tournament - where in 10 times more skilled assassin deal more combo, control, damage, moving, escapes and so on loose whithout any chances to spinaround 2 key BD. So this is very unbalanced game. But it is ok. Couse battle system anyway one of the best in whole MMO.

On 4/4/2016 at 3:53 PM, Ra9eQuit said:

PvP is balanced to a certain point and matchups will probably always exist, leave the game if you dont like it. As easy as it is.

And to answer your question: No.

-Ra9eQuit

at this steps all people will go

Here's a question... why is it that any melee class, using some type of sword, is always the worst class for pvp in every MMO I play? Often they are one of better ones to solo pve your way through the whole game, but when it comes to dueling any other class, you have to work harder than anyone else. Evading, dodging, blocking, semi kiting with numerous combos and stuns.  Then the amount of time that I see most range classes never have to do anything but spam basic snot shooting attacks and run away the whole time.  And even if you do land a combo, half the time it barely makes a dent in their HP.  Because you know, apparently big ass swords cant pierce all that cloth armor.

1 hour ago, Minibeech said:

Here's a question... why is it that any melee class, using some type of sword, is always the worst class for pvp in every MMO I play? Often they are one of better ones to solo pve your way through the whole game, but when it comes to dueling any other class, you have to work harder than anyone else. Evading, dodging, blocking, semi kiting with numerous combos and stuns.  Then the amount of time that I see most range classes never have to do anything but spam basic snot shooting attacks and run away the whole time.  And even if you do land a combo, half the time it barely makes a dent in their HP.  Because you know, apparently big ass swords cant pierce all that cloth armor.

Yeah, because lightning slash does joke damage.

This game is nothing but paper, rock, scissors.

I am a Warlock main, was a BD but I was utterly bored in almost every match I did because it was me using the same opener and same combos every single game.

Sin/Summ > BM  > FM (hard counter)

BM/BD/Dest > FM > Warlock (hard counter) / Sin (counter) / Summ (counter)

Sin/Summ/FM > Warlock  > BD (counter) / Dest (slightly harder counter)

Warlock/Sin/Summ > BD/Dest > FM (counter) [imo BD hard counters FMs but i'm not tryna hear ppl *cricket* about it] I've played a BD and NEVER lost to a FM.

Sin > KFM > Summ (softest counter in the world) [this is the only class i've seen demolish a summ]

FM > Sin > KFM (hard counter) /BM (hard counter) /Warlock (counter)

FM > Summ > (I'm not gonna even try because I don't want to deal w/ ppl complaining)

In terms of skill cap (IN MY OPINION)

Summ > Sin > BD (has the easiest combos to execute) > Dest > BM > Warlock > FM > KFM (imo, yet again another imo, a KFM is a skill matchup for every class and some KFMs are amazing vs FMs and Warlocks but are absoutely terrible vs BMs and BDs. And vice-versa.)

I've only played BD, FM, and Warlock and my FM compared to my Warlock was so much fcking harder to play but I went on a 17 win streak on my BD after not playing it for a month from Bronze to Gold (somewhere around 1700). For the tards that think a Warlock is on the same level as a summ than you need help and should probably re-evaluate your life. Now if you wanna put this into a 3s perspective then a Summ and FM are probably the strongest because on my FM i almost got to diamond in 3s and every match was me literally nuking someone in the air (ate 60% of their hp AT THE LEAST).

I would honestly put BM next to sin because @ lvl 50 w/ ALL HM skills they are the strongest class but yet again I don't want to deal w/ ppl complaining, but I'd never put them above summoner because fighting a summoner is a literal 1v2.

Random summoner: But my pet does absoutely no damage and you are just salty that you suck vs summoners.

Me: Your pet has what, like 3 cc abilities, and you have 2 yourself as a summoner and if you're not completely fcking brain dead I would never be able to kill your pet. I could spend the entire game landing every combo and eating you alive but you cc me once and it's all over.

Archived