Forums

Harley Quinn Preset

ProjectDeadlock

Hey Crickets,

I had already made this post in General Discussion but realized that it wasn't quite the right category to put it in.
Furthermore, I have made some changes and this is an updated version of the preset.

If anyone wants the preset for use or to improve it further, feel free to ask me. :)

Enjoy!

11hufqe.jpg

[With different lightning setting]

1zn2akm.jpg

[Old version]

20idzwp.jpg

[With the different lightning setting]

2rr2juw.jpg

- Yuil, Angler's Watch

The preset looks neat.Good job!

It looks better on first hair than on second one,imo.

Second hair makes her face look abit like Be Ido from Naryu Lab. XD

I think her eye brows could use some more work too. :)

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

The preset looks neat.Good job!

It looks better on first hair than on second one,imo.

Second hair makes her face look abit like Be Ido from Naryu Lab. XD

I think her eye brows could use some more work too. :)

Thanks!
I can't seem to get the eyebrows right. I'll look into it once more, but don't really know how I'm gonna make it better. ^-^

10 hours ago, ProjectDeadlock said:

Thanks!
I can't seem to get the eyebrows right. I'll look into it once more, but don't really know how I'm gonna make it better. ^-^

A bit more thick eye brow might do..If I remember correctly,I think brow preset number 4 is abit more thick than this one.

Also try messing with either the brow angle abit to make it abit less curvy or brow position to lift it up abit and see if the results are appealing.

8 hours ago, Oxygen said:

A bit more thick eye brow might do..If I remember correctly,I think brow preset number 4 is abit more thick than this one.

Also try messing with either the brow angle abit to make it abit less curvy or brow position to lift it up abit and see if the results are appealing.

Hey,

I've tried eyebrow preset 4, but (for some strange reason) it was identical to the one I'm using. I'd did find one bigger size that hopefully improved it.
The eyebrow angle is a bit of a choice to get a more angry/crazy/menacing/... look. :D

e8a82b.jpg

Kudos,

Yuil

34 minutes ago, ProjectDeadlock said:

Hey,

I've tried eyebrow preset 4, but (for some strange reason) it was identical to the one I'm using. I'd did find one bigger size that hopefully improved it.
The eyebrow angle is a bit of a choice to get a more angry/crazy/menacing/... look. :D

e8a82b.jpg

Kudos,

Yuil

That looks better,imo..

Btw,is the eyebrow color same color as hair?

Because,I see it black or brown not red. O_o

Yea,about the brow preset 4,I don't remember exactly..Sorry,I couldn't recheck it in game when I made post because,I had lecture earlier and was busy. >_<

1 hour ago, Oxygen said:

That looks better,imo..

Btw,is the eyebrow color same color as hair?

Because,I see it black or brown not red. O_o

Yea,about the brow preset 4,I don't remember exactly..Sorry,I couldn't recheck it in game when I made post because,I had lecture earlier and was busy. >_<

The eyebrows are black. Aren't they supposed to be?
I usually find it weird to make them anything else than black. :')

keep the eyebrows black lol

red or any other color would look weird as you said yourself x.x

really like the preset first looks nicer than 2nd :o thou personally I wouldn't go for those hairstyles but it looks fitting the way you've set your preset :3

1 hour ago, ProjectDeadlock said:

The eyebrows are black. Aren't they supposed to be?
I usually find it weird to make them anything else than black. :')

ohh I think normal ones would match hair color but doesn't matter.

Try making them same as hair color though and see if the results are appealing. :)

Also,what version of Harley Quinn are you trying to make there?

I recall she had yellow hair on most occasions but I also recall a version of Harley Quinn having red hair not sure which though. O_o

19 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

keep the eyebrows black lol

red or any other color would look weird as you said yourself x.x

really like the preset first looks nicer than 2nd :o thou personally I wouldn't go for those hairstyles but it looks fitting the way you've set your preset :3

Thank you. :D

I don't really think there's any hairstyle in the game that really fits Harley Quinn. I've tried them all and nothing resembles the 2 ponytails she usually rocks.

14 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

ohh I think normal ones would match hair color but doesn't matter.

Try making them same as hair color though and see if the results are appealing. :)

Also,what version of Harley Quinn are you trying to make there?

I recall she had yellow hair on most occasions but I also recall a version of Harley Quinn having red hair not sure which though. O_o

I kind of tried to go with how she looks in her own comic book series.

3b7dbfa5b5fd2ad4cedaf1dbf2d1f693_xl.jpg

Problem is that I can't do one part of her eyeliner/eyeshadow different from the other one. The same goes for the hair.
I know that Poharan's hair is available in Black+Red, but I honestly think it's ugly.

So it's more like a free interpretation of Harley Quinn :)

@ProjectDeadlock

I see,nice.

I hope that you didn't get my criticism wrong..

I was just trying to help to make it even prettier.

However,its a matter of tastes I guess and I do quote myself again:

" The preset looks neat.Good job!"

so heads up. :)

Btw,the yellow hair Harley Quinn version doesn't have a side red and the other white but its all yellow hair..Check it out.

It might prove to be easier to make exactly than this one.

As for the eyeliner and eye shadow,I will let you know if its possible to make them more suitable in some minutes.

Edit: 

For eyeliner and eye shadow,try cosmetic type 3 or 5 with 100% density on both.(assuming this preset is Jin)

First eyeliner color (black) and first eye shadow (black) or second eye shadow color.

You can also try last facial decoration (Exquisite sorrow).

22 hours ago, Oxygen said:

@ProjectDeadlock

I see,nice.

I hope that you didn't get my criticism wrong..

I was just trying to help to make it even prettier.

However,its a matter of tastes I guess and I do quote myself again:

" The preset looks neat.Good job!"

so heads up. :)

Btw,the yellow hair Harley Quinn version doesn't have a side red and the other white but its all yellow hair..Check it out.

It might prove to be easier to make exactly than this one.

As for the eyeliner and eye shadow,I will let you know if its possible to make them more suitable in some minutes.

Edit: 

For eyeliner and eye shadow,try cosmetic type 3 or 5 with 100% density on both.(assuming this preset is Jin)

First eyeliner color (black) and first eye shadow (black) or second eye shadow color.

You can also try last facial decoration (Exquisite sorrow).

I went and tried everything you've said. :)

For the eye cosmetic, I was already using type 3.
I tried type 5, it works as well, but there's less eyeshadow underneath the eyes which makes me prefer type 3 still.

For the facial decoration, both Exquisite Sorrow & Mark of Vigilance seem to work, and even without either it looks good. I'm convinced the facial is more of a personal thing that anyone can add/remove as they see fit.

Lastly, the same goes for haircolour, both blonde and red work and depend mostly on personal preference.
However, there's no hairstyle really fitting a Harley Quinn character, which is a shame. This one is still my favorite (although it reminds me a lot of Catherine from well... Catherine :P)

All in all we can conclude that the first version was pretty bad compared to the new one, and that the new eyebrows are an improvement aswell. :D

Anything else you might have me try? Always happy to hear more.

Here's the difference between blonde & red:

2qixlp3.jpg

2mrfdah.jpg

And here's the difference between the facial decoration:

2efniiq.jpg

iz7se9.jpg

[Edit]:

I've decided to start a topic where I'll collect some presets I've made

I'll probably report this one to have it deleted since it's on that topic now. :D

Archived