Too all those LAME high AP dungeon requests ...

AttacKat

20 hours ago, Shukran said:

speed = more runs = more gold

do you prefer to do 1 run/h or 5runs/h ?

I prefer to enjoy the game instead of seeing it as a job, and part of enjoying for me is take the time to learn the mechanics and not just rush to the final boss, if that means 1 run/h, so be it, it's not like I can exchange in game gold for real life money so no need to rush 5 run/h

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Reyfer said:

I prefer to enjoy the game instead of seeing it as a job, and part of enjoying for me is take the time to learn the mechanics and not just rush to the final boss, if that means 1 run/h, so be it, it's not like I can exchange in game gold for real life money so no need to rush 5 run/h

so, avoid those who look for different entertainment, no?

chosing a third option to my 2 is lame anyway. you went out of contest.

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

so, avoid those who look for different entertainment, no?

chosing a third option to my 2 is lame anyway. you went out of contest.

Oh, I didn't know I have to forcefully agree with you, sorry, I have been playing MMORPGs since they were called MUDs so yes, I avoid those people, I was just asking why the fixation with rush, you gave me your view, I gave MY personal view without pushing it on you, if that feels lame to you, so be it, enjoy your rushing and having lots of non-existent fake digital money....

14 hours ago, Reyfer said:

Oh, I didn't know I have to forcefully agree with you, sorry, I have been playing MMORPGs since they were called MUDs so yes, I avoid those people, I was just asking why the fixation with rush, you gave me your view, I gave MY personal view without pushing it on you, if that feels lame to you, so be it, enjoy your rushing and having lots of non-existent fake digital money....

chosing a 3rd option put you out of a perspective. you could have told me "if i am forced i would choose number #, but in reality i chose number #3[...]"blabla.

considering i need at least 200 (forgot how many for weapon exactly) venom darts, e.g. i prefer to run fast 4men smoothly to collect them faster. if i want to enjoy the ride i do 6 men with LFP.

but i would like to understand your PoV when u LFP e.g. YETI 6men and a 320ap guy join the team. why?

On 4-4-2016 at 5:08 PM, AttacKat said:

Stop asking for the easy button.

Lately I am seeing sh*tloads of 450AP for BSH, 500AP for Yeti 6 man in party formations. Please stop making a fool out of yourselves and learn you class and know your skills.

This guy done it with only 460AP and over a minute to spare:

When people make their own groups, they can set any requirement they want, because it is their group, you can do the exact same thing but lower the requirement by 100 to 400 and run it with np.

Its like this weekend on the circuit that is holding a Porche Cup and you want to enter it with your Nissan GTR, its not about how good you can drive or that hell, you prolly will have more horsepower then most that weekend, but its for Porches only, so you are excluded of the event.

If people want 500 ap, or a Summoner for their party and you join with 400 or a KFM and they already have one, they don't want or need you, unless they know you to be awesome or something, but crystal balls are coming in a later expansion.

The other side of the AP story : 

Was leveling up a summoner alt of mine , waiting till I had like 410 AP to try to pug naryu lab since all these AP requirements are prevalent 

Got into a party pretty quick , had 3 lvl 49s and 3 lvl 50s (including me)

Lvl 50s : Destoyer : 424AP. Summ : 411AP , KFM : 504 ap 

others : FM : 350 AP , Blade dancer : 376AP, Warlock : 362 AP 

The whole run, warlock had no idea what a soul burn is even after us requesting him multiple times to use it , We even offered help (since most of us had warlock alts) but he/she refused to listen. To make it worse, the warlock kept on rushing into fights and dying miserably so was pretty useless the whole run 

Just as a precaution we had checked with the FM whether he has ice sheath or veil specced so that we can avoid the aoes (especially the one at 2nd boss ) but his response was he does not have those powers, those must be for some other class. No amount of convincing would change that . 

The BD was pretty silent , but did a decent job , although was dying a bit because of low hp (had only 22k is)

Summoner : (Me) : I like to think i did ok, used petals and taunts and stuns when required. Tanked the adds at second boss etc etc . but yea my health was also a bit low so died or nearly died a few times (34k health only )

Destroyer : spin to win ...but he was doing a good job with disables and stuns 

KFM : good buff timings, held aggro almost all the time and was handling the bomb also along with tanking the boss at 2nd boss 

Conclusion : For all those who say AP requirements are stupid, yes you may be right to some extend but those are put by people who are not interested in wasting their time running with a bunch of people who has no idea how to play their own classes and/or no idea about the mechanics of the fights .That would end up to be extremely frustrating to all parties involved and quite frankly not many people have patience for that 

Uh.. not everyone wants to spend 9 years with low AP players taking forever to dps a boss. some people do dailies on 2 chars and dont have time to waste. Higher AP = faster run. its just that simple. just because something is completable at a lower ap does not mean people should be forced to do it that way lol. if you only play one char thats fine an dandy but dont pretend like higher ap quick runs are  some how worse or simply "easy button".

Some people have more to do than sit on a game for unnecessary extra amount of time. If runs can be completed faster & more efficiently, you can be sure im taking that route.

Time is money.

*EDIT*

Also agree with what the person above me said. High AP parties have given me almost always people that know their class and are in the run to get it done & move on. I am done with parties of people that have 0 idea what they are doing and dont research / learn their class let alone the dungeon.

11 minutes ago, Shirou said:

Let's be honest most people bought gold to get their stuff done and now they're all high and mighty and ask for AP only, coz other stats don't matter at all.

I am not sure if most, but yeah, yesterday I decided to go for a rather late yeti run and joined a "450+ FAST RUN" group, description might give a hint why.

Well, believe it or not - we failed. And I have to say, my impression is, that oney 2 persons have done this dungeon before, me being one of those two. "Fast run" and "450+", loled.

2 hours ago, Tracmar said:

Conclusion : For all those who say AP requirements are stupid, yes you may be right to some extend but those are put by people who are not interested in wasting their time running with a bunch of people who has no idea how to play their own classes and/or no idea about the mechanics of the fights .That would end up to be extremely frustrating to all parties involved and quite frankly not many people have patience for that 

But you see, the issue here is I am seeing this ALL the time in PUG party announcements, which creates a false "standard" to the general population.

In your example, those low AP players now is going to believe that their 375AP isn't good enough and when they push their AP to 450 they will not have any issues. The fact is, their AP is plenty for 6-man, but you guys tried to tell them how to play their class and none of them made the adjustments. Those same players with 450AP isn't going to help change that.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:18 PM, Shirou said:

I didn't lose anything, but not my fault that the game is made out of 14y dual credit card users.

you know you can get everything in game just by doing dailies and crap right?

I can make almost 200g a day if I really feel like doing 3v3s....

heck you can make 40g just by doing the dailies....

if you feel like you have to use a cc than that is your own problem

1 hour ago, AttacKat said:

But you see, the issue here is I am seeing this ALL the time in PUG party announcements, which creates a false "standard" to the general population.

In your example, those low AP players now is going to believe that their 375AP isn't good enough and when they push their AP to 450 they will not have any issues. The fact is, their AP is plenty for 6-man, but you guys tried to tell them how to play their class and none of them made the adjustments. Those same players with 450AP isn't going to help change that.

That pretty much sums up the problem with the rampant excessive AP requirements. The other day I was helping a clan mate who just leveled to 45 and had just under 400AP. We queued random pickups in cross server for Naryu Labyrinth and so many randoms kept dropping as soon as they joined because of one person. One guy who dropped even remarked "level 45? Not even 400AP? Are you serious? Why are you even here?" It's obvious that the standards are ridiculously skewed when people are backing out if they see even 1 level 45 member in a run originally designed for groups of level 45s. If nobody ever says anything about this and simply avoid joining all the groups that listed high AP requirements for the run, then the situation is just going to get worse. It already has.

3 hours ago, Laoshottie said:

What's funny is seeing 550+ AP for 4 man yeti, now that is amusement.

I'll do you one even better. I saw someone ask for 550+ AP for 4-man Lair.

I also see quite a few farm groups wanting 530+ for 4 mans.

I'm still sitting at 511 AP so I'm not good enough to be an elitist :'(

Lol i guess people dont know how to read.

DEMANDING A HIGH AP FOR PARTY DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THE ONES REQUESTING IT SUCK.

For the last time not everyone has 399 hours  to sit on a game. some people need / want their runs done asap. High ap = faster runs = more runs can be squeezed in even under limited playtime! God people are so dense and always assume the most negative thing about a situation lol. Sure there are some that just like to be carried but people like me that play multiple chars prefer lightning fast runs so we can maximize our daily income in the game despite limited play time.

Seriously people wake up & realize that there JUST MIGHT BE  a legitimate reason for High ap  requests?

And if you dont like them, DONT JOIN THEIR PARTIES. I cant comprehend why people are so up in arms about something that is a CHOOOICE. If you want to play with low ap randoms that barely know the run then feel free to hit that LFP. Or you know, MAKE YOUR OWN LOBBY with your own ap requirement?

Jesus christ.

What stats should I have to enter 6 man necro?

17 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Lol i guess people dont know how to read.

DEMANDING A HIGH AP FOR PARTY DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THE ONES REQUESTING IT SUCK.

For the last time not everyone has 399 hours  to sit on a game. some people need / want their runs done asap. High ap = faster runs = more runs can be squeezed in even under limited playtime! God people are so dense and always assume the most negative thing about a situation lol. Sure there are some that just like to be carried but people like me that play multiple chars prefer lightning fast runs so we can maximize our daily income in the game despite limited play time.

Seriously people wake up & realize that there JUST MIGHT BE  a legitimate reason for High ap  requests?

And if you dont like them, DONT JOIN THEIR PARTIES. I cant comprehend why people are so up in arms about something that is a CHOOOICE. If you want to play with low ap randoms that barely know the run then feel free to hit that LFP. Or you know, MAKE YOUR OWN LOBBY with your own ap requirement?

Jesus christ.

If they didn't have time, they would never make it to AP 550+

OR maybe we just know what to do? Im 548 AP with tons of crit dmg and crit rate(would had like 11 more AP If I went with the lame bracelet) and tommorow i`ll add 8 more.How I do this? I spend my time farming things worth gold not lame daillies.Daillies I do maybe 3 times per week,mostly at the weekend,rest time I enjoy farming dungeons and eventally SSP.

2 hours ago, zorz767 said:

What stats should I have to enter 6 man necro?

If they didn't have time, they would never make it to AP 550+

Lol worst logic i have ever seen. Progression through gear happens regardless of how much time you have to play... you have time to play you get gold you upgrade your gear, you eventually wind up in a place where you are at 500+ Smart players know how to work the economy & invest in things that turn huge profit. I know people who have only played 5 or 6 hours a day and have 3 chars with breeze weapons without buying a single gold. Simple market business knowledge makes you rich in bns. The average dumb player who doent know what they are doing with buying / selling things is what makes the smaller percentage rich.

You dont have to no life & spend all day on a game to get the good gear. you simply need to be smart with your time... thats the entire POINT of what im saying.

To the complainers: you dont HAVE to join high ap parties. you can simply LFP, or make your own with your own rules on ap. Options exist people stop trying to ruin the experience of others who do things the way you dont like lol

13 hours ago, Negaimu said:

Options exist people stop trying to ruin the experience of others who do things the way you dont like lol

Exactly, and the purpose of my OP is to inform people high AP isn't the ONLY option, as proven by the video. 

I think the AP requirements that some people post for the easiest most dumb dungeons is ridiculous. Regardless, it should be nothing more than a source of a chuckle. Form your own party.

The problem is, people are too lazy and scared to form their own parties. They are followers, they're afraid if they make their own party they will have to be responsible. Last but not least a lot of folks get upset by the AP requirements because they like getting carried and don't want to be left out.

I'm not judging people. We all do it at some time, but this shit is not thread worthy. If you see a 6-man requiring 500+ AP go make your own for 400 AP and it will fill up with a bunch of people quicker than the 500 AP one. Simple.

When I form parties with High AP requirements I do it because I'm fed up with idiots, yes idiots.
(Those that can't seem to even bring down Minou in Lab, or follow the wrong people in Necropolis, or have no clue wtf they're doing in Yeti)
Those that waste time wanting to be carried or join parties with these high requirements with excuses like "I'm experienced please let me join"
NO.

I can't afford to have people become a liability on the other 4 members of the team, had a few people in Yeti that were low AP and we got killed not once, not even twice, but 4 times, these people had infernal accessories, one with profane wep.
I reserve the right to create a party as I wish, and I'm not obligated in any way to carry people, I owe those who want to be carried, nothing at all, they can work to get better just like everyone else, heck, they can make their own party and fail there, not ruin the experiences of others that most likely, don't want to deal with them.
I want people that know wtf they're doing, know their class and will pull their weight.

Archived