Antirave

Sin - Fighting Spirit OP

Antirave   

Is it just me or SIN's new Fighting Spirit skill is extremely OP? Once they land a second stun and activate fighting spirit, it's pretty much a GG for a BD. 

Ra9eQuit   

Fighting Spirit is a noob stomper. In Gold it is probably one of the best skills, but beyond Plat... Oh well... I would call it Freelo for whoever is facing the Sin, because the Sin will die faster than people getting salty in region chat. If you lose against Fighting Spirit Sins, then I really dont know what you are doing with your Tab...
Got to 2080 rating against a Fighting Spirit Sin, they are literally dead meat as soon as you get them out of stealth.

-Ra9eQuit

Antirave   
57 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

Fighting Spirit is a noob stomper. In Gold it is probably one of the best skills, but beyond Plat... Oh well... I would call it Freelo for whoever is facing the Sin, because the Sin will die faster than people getting salty in region chat. If you lose against Fighting Spirit Sins, then I really dont know what you are doing with your Tab...
Got to 2080 rating against a Fighting Spirit Sin, they are literally dead meat as soon as you get them out of stealth.

-Ra9eQuit

You can't tab out turning leave + spinal stab. 

Ra9eQuit   
1 hour ago, Antirave said:

You can't tab out turning leave + spinal stab. 

It seems like you are a new player. You can resist turning leaf, thats what you are supposed to do. And Spinal Tap is escapable. The funniest thing about your reply is that you think you have to tab those which is a sign of being a not experienced player. You dont tab at all until you see Fighting Spirit. But honestly, just learn how to play your class and matchups. You dont seem to know all too much.

-Ra9eQuit

Antirave   
8 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

It seems like you are a new player. You can resist turning leaf, thats what you are supposed to do. And Spinal Tap is escapable. The funniest thing about your reply is that you think you have to tab those which is a sign of being a not experienced player. You dont tab at all until you see Fighting Spirit. But honestly, just learn how to play your class and matchups. You dont seem to know all too much.

-Ra9eQuit

First, are you talking about Second Wind or Voltex? I assumed you meant Voltex. But, yes, I do save my second wind but the sin will just continue to chain stun me without fighter spirit until i have no health left. Eventually, I have to use second wind.

Second, How can I resist turning leaf other than guardian tempest, maelstrom or back flip? You can't tell when they are about to cast it. Maybe you can predict but it's not always 100%. 

3rd,  How can you escape Spinal Tab? It's a stun. The only way is to use Second Wind. 

Edited by Antirave

Ra9eQuit   

I guess I take my time then and explain what you have to do as BD:

1. Spin for days so they cant Spinal Tap you, if they go near you while you spin they get unstealthed and are pretty much dead meat. If you get Spinal Tap'ed without Turning Leaf then you definitely didnt spin enough. If they go for Turning Leaf into Spinal Tap, well you have to resist it. Maelstrom (Vortex spec) is a good counter and can be easily used. You should put a counter of 18 secs after the first Turning Leaf in your head so you can be prepared for when they use the next one. That means you have your escape only for 1 out of 2 Turning Leafs every 36 secs. Other ways to resist would be SS, Guardian Tempest or Dual Strike Resist spec(I dont recommend it tho since you need the pull).

2. GET THEM OUT Of STEALTH: As you should know, Assassins are visible while stealthed. You need to do everything you can to get them out of stealth. Large AOE Spells like Dual Strike Pull are perfect, just go near them and *cricket* them up. Just fire your AOE spells you have at their position and they get unstealthed. I know BD doesnt have a lot, but if they are on CD, just spin and stall with your Resists. As soon as they are unstealthed they are basically super dead. They have several ways to restealth tho so be careful: Decoy. Dont hit into it, Guard Break it with Blitzblade. Just stay calm when they are unstealthed and their Turning Leaf is on CD. Just wait until they try to restealth. Guard Break Decoy and they are free for your 100-0 Lightning Draw Combo. They can restealth by using their Q too, but it is very unlikely they can get it off on a Blade Dancer, so dont bother. You should start the combo with Five Point Strike which is a guaranteed Combo Start. (You should only start the combo when their Flashbang escape is down)

3. Their escape, the white screen of death... Well, this is probably where the difference is between a good and a bad BD. YOU HAVE TO Q/E THE FLASHBOMB OR YOURE DEAD. Q/E if you didnt ever use them, are I-frames. So if you spam Q/E (both of them would be better), you can resist the stun and the blind, which leaves the only opening they really have aside from Turning Leaf unusable. Some very smart Sins take the Grapple Escape to make the Flash Bomb most likely hit, but this will most likely not happen in your rank. 
Just Spam Q/E when they get CC'ed and you see they want to escape or resist it in any other way, just dont get hit by it.

4. Buy time. You arent Blade Cancer for no reason, buy time until you have your keyskills. Grab them for 6 secs, Spam dem resists, run away, spin, whatever. You are Blade Cancer the king of stalling aside from Sin. You can decide as well, when to go offensive and when not. Oh and a quick tip, if you get Lightning Rod (grab skill) on them, they cant stealth. Use that time window offensively and kill them.

5. You are a counter. The reason why you lose is probably not understanding the class BD or the enemy class Assassin. You should do more research.

-Ra9eQuit