OWpvp tryharders

Shukran

- i know rules of OWpvp. 

- i am biased because i think OWpvp is stupid

- when i wear OWpvp outfit i know what i am going to face

- i know there is the 10kills quest for both factions

but

it is so sadly funny that there are some "tryharder" (to be polite) that cowardly kills opponents without any "respect".

i explain: there are lot of times i wander the misty woods for dailies. solmetimes i am alone. sometimes we are a swarm. i always avoid to fight opposite faction because i dont like it.

so i wander, i find some opponent faction, i look at them. maybe we have same quest. i wait for them to end the gather. i start gathering...THEN they attack me!! 

WOW!!

[edited for CoC violation]

the only thing that misses in this game is osme kind of "respect points". 

to add some salt to the monologue: ceruleans are a bit worst than crimson in my server.

enjoy

Jeah,that is the 'charm' of open world games.I don't like it either but can't really do anything,some ppls are just like that.

I've also ran into both side of this while doing my misty dailies.One day I was doing the gathering quest right next to 2 blue 'I'm red' and they didn't attack me at all and we did the quests in peace.

Yesterday I ran into the soulstone cave and saw a summoner there,went back to stealth as soon as he started to attack me so I decided to do a diff quest while hes there.

Instead he stoped doing his quest there and ran back to find me while I'm doing the gathering quest,and proceeds to straight out kill me cause why not:P

I never attack anyone there,especially when I see them doing just the dailies,its a **** move in my eyes.

And then I met those who kill you, res you and kill you again...

Ya, happened to me. When I was new in Misty Woods, my first time, I ran right into 10 Crimsons. So, obvious thing happened. Then one of them said "Let me res you". I thought "Ok, he seems friendly". I was resurrected with 10% health and he OHK me again....I was like "Really bro".

11 minutes ago, 7XVe said:

I hate those people who attack me first, lose, then bring their whole clan to fight me. 

Why? It's the highlight of my day! I feel honored, and not many things feel better than wiping them 2vs10 afterwards.

4 hours ago, Lurkios said:

F2P PvP terms to familiarize yourself:

bad/noob = Player I beat.*

tryhard/hacker = Player who beat me.*

*Regardless of any advantageous circumstances.

Extended ver.

"5v1 lol" = 2v1 after my other buddies were killed

"nice hak" = well played

[Edited CoC violation] = dang, you got me good

SMH. Another post about how OWpvp is bad or unfair or blah blah blah. Congratulations you have now expressed your opinion on why the game should be different cause you dont like it. Here is news. Both sides zerg each other. Both sides 5 on 1 each other. Both sides moan and complain about it like something will change because of it. 

The only thing I can compare it to is someone putting on a swim suit, going to the pool, jumping in the water and then yelling at everyone around them that it is so bad and unfair that they get wet when they jump in the pool.

People talk about the way open world pvp is and attribute it to western behavior. That is BS as well. When I first started playing MMO's 15 years ago it was on servers that were populated by 90% asian individuals who would zerg a player running solo in a second. 

Grow up. Play games that have rules you like. Not rules that you hate. And.... nobody cares.

Welcome to the reveal of the European / American attitude in terms of "Respectfully playing with each other".

Where chinese, koreans, japanese, taiwanese are literally bowing in front of each other, those who are representing our version(s) are literally ambushing, dashing, backstabbing, without even a glimpse of honor or a chance to defend yourself.

Our people are mean, disrespectful and the worst, heavily using a sailor mouth and insulting even if they rekt you without being fair.

Just now, SomeOneWasHere said:

Welcome to the reveal of the European / American attitude in terms of "Respectfully playing with each other".

Where chinese, koreans, japanese, taiwanese are literally bowing in front of each other, those who are representing our version(s) are literally ambushing, dashing, backstabbing, without even a glimpse of honor or a chance to defend yourself.

Our people are mean, disrespectful and the worst, heavily using a sailor mouth and insulting even if they rekt you without being fair.

That is when you block them...

Think of them like a two year old testing their parents limits. They want a reaction (good or bad), and will keep doing the activity as long as they receive attention. Best thing you can do it block them change channels if needed and move on or hunt them and kill them  

• NCSOFT

Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that vulgar language has no place on the forums. If you are unable to discuss this topic without resorting to that kind of language this thread will be locked and disciplinary action will be taken where appropriate.

If you feel that another forum user is breaking the Blade & Soul forum's Code of Conduct, please report the relevant posts and the moderation team will take appropriate action.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Team Blade & Soul

da heck?

i dont think race has anything to do with respect. 

Ive met some brutal KR scammers in my gaming life, also brutal hackers... look at starcraft2 for example where KR's had a pretty shitty reputation.  

I bet most of the account hacks are done by CN and RuS. 

So in terms of Race, i dont think it has any pull on how bad manner a person is.

They just come from a dysfunctional family where they have no concept of values or they feel values should not be needed in a gaming environment.  

The most tryharder that i see are the kamikaze ones , that jump in middle of a bw fight trying to score some kills while obviously dieing doing it. WTF? With SSP surge the new gun tryhard , they try to surprise people who Ctrl + F because of the game bad optimization ...

Kudos to the little man-boy level 50's who hang out outside Hogshead Hamlet and camp out waiting for some poor level 40-ish to come along and try to do their quest.

What's wrong? Can't hack it in the arena so you have to come pick on players who have 0% chance of beating you?

Grow a pair and go fight someone your own level, or is your...ahem..."genetic endowment" too small?

Some people are just stupid. I let them chi or finish a quest mob, then they atk me and get 3 shot. Like there's a reason why I don't attack you in the first place and let you chi in peace. If i wanted to kill you you'd be dead by now. Just makes me laugh. If someone doesn't atk me I won't pvp them, what's the point in killing someone who is defenseless and not interested in? I PvP for fun, not kills. Sadly NA community is made up of many nations and we don't have OWPvP etiquette like in JP or KR.

Archived