Forums

Both KFM and FM are so hard to use in pvp qq T_T

Abonde

KFM is rated as the hardest difficulty by the game if I remember correctly. I don't really like my KFM and fail hard at pvp-ing with her, but FM doesn't seem difficult. Depends on what level of pvp you're aiming for I guess. I usually button mash my way through arena matches on FM and win most of the time (though I'm only mid gold).

Maybe check out some skill builds and pvp videos for a better feel of how other people pvp with them? If you aren't familiar with what other classes can do, that can also make pvp more challenging. Or have an experienced friend/clan member spar or do some 3v3 matches and give you advice?

Neither of them are the hard to play in pvp, expecially KFM and with FM its actually harder above gold. I have FM, KFM, BM and WL and i find WL and FM harder to rank up. With KFM if i have patient i win most of my fights same goes for BM idk why people keep saying its bad class for pvp cause its not.

FM is pretty fine..

Hardest thing about FM is setting up their aerial,imo and vs enemies that block or counter alot and enemies with tons of aerials.

Other than that its pretty fine,imo..

You just need to move alot and use your Q,E at right times to confuse enemy targeting which needs abit more training to do them at perfect times but not that bad.

Hardest match ups for me as FM are BM and KFMs and I didn't find many BMs till I get to higher rating and actually most BMs I fight are pretty good so becareful..They are hardest match up for me because,they can do  tons of aerials in 1 game and are tanky at same time but yea,that's me.

Vs sins,summoners,BDs and other FMs its 50:50,imo depending on who is the better player but those are far easier for me than BM and KFM.

Vs destroyers,most of them are bots and have fixed format while vs normal players destroyers,it kinda depends if the destroyer is good and knows what to do or not,they can get pretty annoying but definitely less annoying than the ones mentioned above,imo.

Just make sure you don't do mistakes vs them as 1 mistake vs them might lead to death in 100-0 combo.

Vs warlocks,I am not sure..I haven't fought alot of them yet..TBH,I haven't done arena since warlock came out except for probably some little tag matches so my info might be abit out of date.

Arena started to be abit more fun when I started to fight those good BMs,KFMs and actually managed to see some "good" summoners which is hilarious but yea,I did see some.

Then reset and I am too lazy to fight tons of boring bots again..Really boring and not competitive till you get to higher ratings but before that,its pure boredom where you fight same destroyer bots with the same fkin skill rotation and format.

Boooooorriiiiiiiiing.

FM is the hardest class to play in PvP from Plat on I think. KFM is actually pretty easy, but you need to practice hours and hours of 3rf, which is quite exhausting and in PvP mostly the main reason why KFMs are still in Gold. FM needs an insane amount of skill to play, even I fail to get out of Gold with it. I suggest you to try Summoner or Warlock if you arent motivated enough to spend hours and hours of practice into FM.

-Ra9eQuit

12 minutes ago, Ra9eQuit said:

FM is the hardest class to play in PvP from Plat on I think. KFM is actually pretty easy, but you need to practice hours and hours of 3rf, which is quite exhausting and in PvP mostly the main reason why KFMs are still in Gold. FM needs an insane amount of skill to play, even I fail to get out of Gold with it. I suggest you to try Summoner or Warlock if you arent motivated enough to spend hours and hours of practice into FM.

-Ra9eQuit

I agree with you on FMs getting far harder as you go towards plat and higher..

I don't know much about KFMs though so Idk if they are easier or harder but they used to be a real pain for me as FM starting from 1800+

6 hours ago, Ra9eQuit said:

-Ra9eQuit

5 hours ago, Oxygen said:

I agree with you on FMs getting far harder as you go towards plat and higher..

I don't know much about KFMs though so Idk if they are easier or harder but they used to be a real pain for me as FM starting from 1800+

Agreed on both points :(  its so depressing as FM sometimes. I tried for platinum ... got raped by a wall of BMs 

BM's are only hard cause they can perma block our freezes. when we get our HM on our RMB and Dragonchar things will look a lot diffrent.

On the korean test server we're also getting a buff to divine veil that makes so all of our attacks cannot be parried or deflected while Divine veil is up.

So BD's and destro's wont beable to spin to win all the time without taking some punishment for it.

On 4/4/2016 at 2:17 AM, Sakuraki said:

Neither of them are the hard to play in pvp, expecially KFM and with FM its actually harder above gold. I have FM, KFM, BM and WL and i find WL and FM harder to rank up. With KFM if i have patient i win most of my fights same goes for BM idk why people keep saying its bad class for pvp cause its not.

Lol, it's pretty obvious you do not play BM at any level that is considered decent. Cassis, the best BM by like a big amount, cant even stay in the top 50 right now consistently. Every other class has more than 1 player in the top 50.

On 4/4/2016 at 0:39 PM, JayMagic said:

Agreed on both points :(  its so depressing as FM sometimes. I tried for platinum ... got raped by a wall of BMs 

That's pretty much what happened to me in the past couple of days as I deranked from low Plat to Mid Gold, I fought mostly BM's and Summoners.  The summoners weren't much on an issue and were fairly easy wins for the most part as long as I don't make to many mistakes, the wall of BM's on the other hand were pretty much generated losses (I had some close games but I still lost in the end).

Kind of stinks that the melee block/counter Impact HM skills will take about 3+ months of doing dailies to get.  I know that HM skill would make a big difference in PvP for FM's right now.

On 6.04.2016 г. at 4:46 AM, Princess Zelda said:

Lol, it's pretty obvious you do not play BM at any level that is considered decent. Cassis, the best BM by like a big amount, cant even stay in the top 50 right now consistently. Every other class has more than 1 player in the top 50.

I reached platinum at 40lvl with my BM  im always open for sparring if someone want. Im playing in EU with perfect connection and i gotta say people who cries about BM being weak are just people who played easier classes and do not want to learn combos and how to use their iframes. The only problem i had with Bm was assassins other than that every other class se'em balanced even the sums. I stopped playing after 50lvl expasion, but im sure it wont be huge difference. Now im playing with WL and its a lot harder, tho havent learned fully the class yet, but its definately harder to rank up than BM.

12 hours ago, Sakuraki said:

I reached platinum at 40lvl with my BM  im always open for sparring if someone want. Im playing in EU with perfect connection and i gotta say people who cries about BM being weak are just people who played easier classes and do not want to learn combos and how to use their iframes. The only problem i had with Bm was assassins other than that every other class se'em balanced even the sums. I stopped playing after 50lvl expasion, but im sure it wont be huge difference. Now im playing with WL and its a lot harder, tho havent learned fully the class yet, but its definately harder to rank up than BM.

Lol yeah. okay.

Archived