Forums

Constant Disconnecting on Loading Screens

Lecksi

I keep disconnecting on loading screens (especially in dungeons like blackram narrows). I cant even quest right now because I keep disconnecting. How to fix?
UPDATE: i cant even get into dungeons anymore. 

Are you guys playing on laptops or have you compared the system requirements if your computer can handle the game properly? I faced this issue with my old laptop which had i3 and was in any way poor system for the game. Also have you checked from the game does this usually happen after long loading time when the game states "Not Responding"?

On 4/4/2016 at 1:08 AM, NinjaJuicie said:

For the both of you:

When coming up to a "loading" door, stand in front of it for about 30 seconds before going in.

My brother had this problem and standing in front of it before going in solved his problem.

On 4/4/2016 at 1:15 AM, Lunakitty said:

Are you guys playing on laptops or have you compared the system requirements if your computer can handle the game properly? I faced this issue with my old laptop which had i3 and was in any way poor system for the game. Also have you checked from the game does this usually happen after long loading time when the game states "Not Responding"?

I've tried standing before a loading door for 30 or so seconds before going in and I do find that this does help sometimes. :) It helped with the dungeon I was having a ton of issues with (with one crash after another). But, when I stood before the door and also switched from Full Screen to Windowed, it worked. However, one place in particular in the game that always gives me a bunch of trouble is the Yehara's Mirage. Even with the technique of standing before it for quite some time when I went in the loading screen froze and the game disconnected me.

@Lunakitty I'm on a laptop. My loading screen does go into a "Not Responding" mode during the loading screens. I've put the game into Windowed Mode and even set all of my graphics down to the bottom. But, it always goes into "Not Responding" during some loading screens (such as the Yehara's Mirage) and ultimately disconnects me. My processor is an AMD A6-5200 APU.

Just now, xAinex said:

I'm on a laptop. My loading screen does go into a "Not Responding" mode during the loading screens. I've put the game into Windowed Mode and even set all of my graphics down to the bottom. But, it always goes into "Not Responding" during some loading screens (such as the Yehara's Mirage) and ultimately disconnects me. My processor is an AMD A6-5200 APU.

What graphics card you use and how much RAM you have? Earlier I couldn't go at all to Yehara's Mirage without disconnecting every single time until I got the new laptop so that sounds a bit to me that your laptop might not handle the game so well.

Archived