There needs to be a requirement system for certain dungeons

I guess it would be pointless to note that the cross server dungeons ALREADY HAVE A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT set by the game. Every one of them has a minimum level and weapon listed. It literally won't allow you to join without meeting them. It may not be the minimum YOU want to see, but it IS the one the game developers decided on. If it's not high enough for you, start you own private party and stay out of random matched parties. If you join a random match and aren't happy with the group you get, you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, GlassGuitar said:

I guess it would be pointless to note that the cross server dungeons ALREADY HAVE A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT set by the game. Every one of them has a minimum level and weapon listed. It literally won't allow you to join without meeting them. It may not be the minimum YOU want to see, but it IS the one the game developers decided on. If it's not high enough for you, start you own private party and stay out of random matched parties. If you join a random match and aren't happy with the group you get, you have no one to blame but yourself.

True.

But sometimes its annoying when a48 or 49lvl comes to yeti. 340ap.

I dont rly Care myself. I Just started 11days ago. Im noob myself. But others insta leave. Makes it harder to find Players. One day i jumped between partys since nobody wanted to do a dungeon with 380ap(i wasnt The 380ap guy)Just random person in partys

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 7:12 AM, Exposing Hackers said:

Minimum of 540 ap , breeze wep, 50%+ crt requirement for 4man yeti and 500 ap check, true pirate wep, 45%+crt requirement for 6 man yeti.

Minimum of 510 ap, 50%+ for the other 2 remaining 4man heroic dungeons and 480 ap, 45%+ crt  for the other  2 remaining 6 man heroic dungeons

Far too many times have undergear players ruined the 3 heroic dungeons in pugs for me and my buddy. The same players that don't know simple boss mechanics are the same players that are undergear with less than 500 ap. This is true in most cases or at least all the ones i've seen. I understand its pug but still at least make sure you are good and geared enough before joining heroic dungeons or else you're just causing misery to other properly geared and legit players. If you aren't geared enough than there are 5 non heroic dungeons for you to do.

You can easily get over 500 ap with just one oathbreaker accessory  and over 520 ap with breeze and 1 oathbreaker accessory. Not demanding people to get breeze weapon and full oathbreaker for 6 man  but you should at least have 1 or 2 oathbreaker accessory by this point. You had plenty of time to save up gold before the lv 50 content launched so its no excuse. I saved up over 800 gold before the lv 50 content launch and there are a good amount of players even richer than me. And i did it with one character so its no excuse.

I understand if certain players are undergeared and still want to do dungeons. That is why we have those 5 non heroic dungeons for you to do. Heroic dungeons are called heroic for a reason, its not for undergear players. It's easy to make gold in the 50 content so even all you undergear players would get geared enough in no time for the heroic dungeons. You can make over 50g a day easily. You make 30g+18g if you get lucky with ornament+extra stuff you sell and it easily totals over 50g per day. If you're the pvp type than you can even get free naryu tablets from arena with beans in a few hours.

Bro I totally agree with you! But I think that your'e reg are to low.

Lvl 20 Blackram Dng 450AP HM4

lvl 36 Tomb of Exile 470AP HM5

lvl 45 Blackram and Bloodsheed 500AP HM 8

Lvl 45 Naryu Labirint 550AP HM10 ( we don't care if he even has 600AP HM 10 is a must!)

Lvl 50 Dng's 6 Man 650AP HM 15 ( we don't care if you can't get HM lvl 15 write a ticket to NCSoft)

Lvl 50 Dng's 4 man 800AP+ HM 20 would be cool to have FPS over 150 and ping under 10 ( for HM leves read the above )

For the new upcoming dng's we should go over 9000 Power Level I mean AP.  Fu** skill and knowing ure class that is just for noobs and no lifers, lazy or poor people.

I feel your sorrow bro I feel it. Go to youtube and write man of sorrow it will help you ease your'e AP pain ... We can just hope that they will see this and implement it so we get rid of those - 9000AP noobs in dng's. Take care!

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 1:12 PM, Exposing Hackers said:

Minimum of 540 ap , breeze wep, 50%+ crt requirement for 4man yeti and 500 ap check, true pirate wep, 45%+crt requirement for 6 man yeti.

Minimum of 510 ap, 50%+ for the other 2 remaining 4man heroic dungeons and 480 ap, 45%+ crt  for the other  2 remaining 6 man heroic dungeons

Far too many times have undergear players ruined the 3 heroic dungeons in pugs for me and my buddy. The same players that don't know simple boss mechanics are the same players that are undergear with less than 500 ap. This is true in most cases or at least all the ones i've seen. I understand its pug but still at least make sure you are good and geared enough before joining heroic dungeons or else you're just causing misery to other properly geared and legit players. If you aren't geared enough than there are 5 non heroic dungeons for you to do.

You can easily get over 500 ap with just one oathbreaker accessory  and over 520 ap with breeze and 1 oathbreaker accessory. Not demanding people to get breeze weapon and full oathbreaker for 6 man  but you should at least have 1 or 2 oathbreaker accessory by this point. You had plenty of time to save up gold before the lv 50 content launched so its no excuse. I saved up over 800 gold before the lv 50 content launch and there are a good amount of players even richer than me. And i did it with one character so its no excuse.

I understand if certain players are undergeared and still want to do dungeons. That is why we have those 5 non heroic dungeons for you to do. Heroic dungeons are called heroic for a reason, its not for undergear players. It's easy to make gold in the 50 content so even all you undergear players would get geared enough in no time for the heroic dungeons. You can make over 50g a day easily. You make 30g+18g if you get lucky with ornament+extra stuff you sell and it easily totals over 50g per day. If you're the pvp type than you can even get free naryu tablets from arena with beans in a few hours.

I agree there needs to be a requirement, but yours is outrageous.

NCsoft doesn't have to cater to your speed runs sorry.

Firstly, Yeti is not a DPS race, it is a retard check.

For all 4 man runs, 470 is ample.

For all 6 man runs, 430 is ample.

Archived