Forums

Goodbye from Moggie

Moggie

3 minutes ago, RiddleTrickster said:

He explains himself quite clearly which is understandable. Some people like to play a certian way that that's fine. One thing to note is that this game does limit players for some odd reason and everyone knows that. We shouldn't need to rely on parties to clear or go through game content. One example, at the moment I am just standing like an idiot hoping more players come to kill pinchy (Yehara's mirage). Without players, the content will be a pain to go through and there aren't much. Also Still waiting xD and uhm, yeah anyone want to help? xD

Would help if you put what server you're on, also try switching channels. Usually on channel 1 there are people killing pinchy.

It's like the MM part of MMORPG hasn't sank in for you or something. :/ It's a Korean NCsoft MMORPG. They're not made to grind your gear solo in any reasonable stretch of time (if you don't have leet skillz). I'm a largely solo player, I hate PuG'ing, I'm not the most skilled FM, but I still use F8 and do dungeons (I love the Shrieking Caverns; I'm probably the only person in this game who does).

Yes, you're probably way better off quitting the game. It's not your style of game, and you'll likely be happier somewhere else.

6 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

It's like the MM part of MMORPG hasn't sank in for you or something. :/ It's a Korean NCsoft MMORPG. They're not made to grind your gear solo in any reasonable stretch of time (if you don't have leet skillz). I'm a largely solo player, I hate PuG'ing, I'm not the most skilled FM, but I still use F8 and do dungeons (I love the Shrieking Caverns; I'm probably the only person in this game who does).

Yes, you're probably way better off quitting the game. It's not your style of game, and you'll likely be happier somewhere else.

It's multi player, so what? It's a design so more than one player can enjoy the same game and be able to interact with others. Dosent mean we should be forced to play with others.  Also the difference is that for this game, it's not just grinding, but if we want to be strong enough to be on our own, we may have to level and then head back to where we were. This game to me is pretty linear so far.

7 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

You are most likely very correct about this game not being for me. However, as stated in my other posts, I don't think the MM is a bad thing. It's the way it's presented. The community in an mmo is supposed to be a feature, not a requirement.

I had to logged in to post a comment.
Trolling Lvl: Double SSP Mane

Seriously, it is an MMORPG. Almost everything was designed to have an engagement with other players especially blue to purple dungeons. It is actually one of the most fun feature of the MMO genre.

If anyone wants to play solo might wanna try offline RPGs. It will suit you well.
Here are some (some are not that new) RPGs
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Shadow of Mordor
Fall Out 4
The Witcher 3: Hild Hunt

:3 @.@ T.T 3.3

Sorry to hear you leaving but yeah, it's probably for the best, if you don't enjoy the game. Games like this one are supposed to offer you a run-away from life's problems. Blue and Purple dungeons are definitely not meant for soloing, at least not at the gear level you were on. Usually, only extremely well versed Sinns can solo this dungeon on good gear and above and that's only because they need to balance staying stealthed all the time so that boss can't see them and attack them. Other than that, you're pretty much screwed at profane weapon, doing that kind of dungeons. Later on, sure, you can solo them, no problem. Just try doing Blackram Narrows at this stage, for instance.

Other than that, I really don't know what to tell you. I don't really understand your point of view, because in my expirience, a large percent of MMORPGs is designed around this feature that requires you to join forces with other people to clear things. Blade and Soul even has it easier for you, because if you know tactics or have at least somewhat good gear or understanding of your class, you can solo most of, if not all green dungeons. But as I've said, Blue and Purple are simply meant for a team of players. From mob level to their dificulty and skills, it has all been designed with more people in mind. Just like you wouldn't expect to beat a Lich King in WoW all by yourself, or what's the newes version of such boss now?

Archived