Outfit Pouch Fail :(

Evilline

Well as outfit freak, I wanted to try and craft an Outfit.

Materials u need:

- 4 Fabric's ( around 24g )

- 5 Soulstones

- 1 gold

So got the mats and lets try it .... I was just wondering what outfit will I get <3

And then this happens ...

17665_D040_C8_F0_EE85_ADF7183_C15_C572_C

( sorry, I have a german laptop and can't figure our how to make Screen Shoots so Iv'e made one with my cell phone )

Yep I got like 1 Fabric. So I don't know if this is a bug or there is a chance that you can get that Outfit Pouch. It's my first time doing this so I have no idea so I am asking you guys. If there is a chance that you lose like i did over 20 gold then I don't see the point doing this. Cause you can get fabric eather from salvaging outfits from Store or buying it on market like i did for

6 - 7 gold each. And I don't even know how much Fabric you get from Salvaging Items. Well dunno what happened here but I am disapointed and sad :(

Wanted a new outfit for my alt sin :((((

Anyone has exp with this thema, love to hear it !

19 minutes ago, BlueBunnay said:

@Bezerko can you provide more information?

Well I just found out with people who already did it that it isn't 100%. You have a chance to Fail and get 1 Fabric, So Bezerko want's to tell you that it dosen't pay off and if I did my research I would be 26 gold richer! It's not a bug guys. So if you aren't making much money in game and are strugling then don't do it! If you have enough money then go ahead.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment, Evilline, but as Bezerko has referenced, this has happened to multiple Players. There have been many players who were also misled into believing that the process, considering the amount and cost of materials required to attempt the process, was not RNG-based. 

Personally, it was my understanding that either the transmutation was supposed to succeed, your materials were consumed and you received the item that you wanted, the pouch, OR the transmutation failed and your materials were not consumed. It does not help that the interface seems to imply that success is guaranteed AND that NCSoft knows that the wording needs to be fixed but have not fixed it.

Until information that EXPLICITLY warns players that the interface is misleading, (in that it implies 100% success), is posted to Forums and pinned to the top of an appropriate category OR fixed in the interface in game for the transmutation, players will continue to falsely believe.

Found this: http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/gems-and-transmutation/  

"Be careful, while special event Transmutations always succeed, normal Transmutation recipes do have a chance to fail. Failing to Transmute Gems can cost you currency, though you get to keep your materials. In the case of Outfit Pouches, you can lose your crafting components as well!"

And even that is not completely clear. It should say, "In the case of Outfit Pouches, your crafting components will be consumed in the attempt!" Or words to that effect. 

Not sure why there are differences between Gem Transmutation and Fabric Transmutation, but there that is. People need to be aware of the HIGH risk involved.

Michelle

1 hour ago, Evilline said:

Did anyone try to Salvage an Outfit? How many fabric's did he get?

You will get 1 fabric,1 high quality fabric.

I can't tell it's also depending on rng but for sure it's not worth to do it.

I won't salvage outfit after all.

If it's any consolation, it sounds like you didn't use real money to buy the outfits to salvage for the fabrics.

You would have been out a lot more than just 26g had you been the one spending real money on the cash shop outfits considering those are the only costumes that can be salvaged for fabric.

Archived