BnS Guide to Fix Lag and FPS Problems

Preciousss

• 1 month later...

I've been playing B&S on my current computer for four months, and it played perfectly until today.  Now, the graphics fps rate is like watching a crappy Hanna Barbara cartoon from the 1970's.  It is TERRIBLE.  So, I downloaded "Ping Killer," but it doesn't seem to be doing any good.  I'm not sure if there is something in the settings that I'm missing, but I've done several things with it, but it's not helping.

I don't know if it's something that I did while playing, because it suddenly went "bad" while I was playing with a 6-player team, and I went worthless in seconds because I couldn't play properly.  I'm pretty tech-illiterate, so any step-by-step suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Blade and Soul should be renamed to Lag and Soul.. Never seen a game so laggy as this one.  Support is non-existent. They are useless, probably people who have 0 technical background and copy+pate from scripted responses.  The so-called gaming vpn services don't help also.. It's a waste of money because the real issue is the game.

Archived