dmoe33

Sooo next updates prob on the 13th

dmoe33   

So givin on how they have been releasing updates the next patch is probably on the 13th of April, now this is my estimate it could very well be later.

Reason why im guessing this is how they did the silverfrost update: Warlock came out previous patch and they had a leveling event that went to the 23rd of March marking the next patch release. With this update they had no sort of event but they extended the pvp season the april 13th. Now again this is my guess and the evidence isnt as concrete as the wl lvling event but its the only info regarding dates we have. Too soon u might say however remember how they did a livestream showing off the silverfrost update and then release it 2 days later? yea so its not as crazy as u think although they may allow a little more time for people to get more accustomed to it cause it was a big update but im not NC so well have to see

Zuzu   

No point in trying to estimate when the next patch will be.

You're just going to give people false hope and more fuel to be mad when it actually doesn't come.

dmoe33   
8 minutes ago, Saksoy said:

Any idea whats on next update 

nope i dont maybe someone more familiar can give insight.

36 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

No point in trying to estimate when the next patch will be.

You're just going to give people false hope and more fuel to be mad when it actually doesn't come.

Im not trying to give anyone any sort of hope its just my speculation based on what has happened before. 

Zuzu   
2 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Im not trying to give anyone any sort of hope its just my speculation based on what has happened before. 

With certain speculations it will give people false hope/make them prepare for something that they think is coming.

Look at the weather channel on TV.

Weather man says it's going to rain on the weekend when it's on Wednesday. People prepare by not planning anything or the weekend. Saturday and Sunday comes, clear skies, sunny weather.

A simple "This update may come on 'x' day" can easily make people rush or begin to hope for it then simply destroyed due to the lack of anything happening.

mihwK   

I guess fusing your shields or doing anything beside hoarding gold is plain wasting gold since it's obsolete so fast.

That's right when DS3 comes out, can't they wait a week longer so we can finish DS3 without falling behind... The Silverfrost Update already came earlier than expected, I missed out on the entire first week where others got filthy rich getting the potters recipe. I hate it when companies time their games like this with other game releases.

DS3 is not a threat to you, the players will simply be gone for like a week and come back.

Edited by mihwK

dmoe33   
1 minute ago, Zuzu said:

With certain speculations it will give people false hope/make them prepare for something that they think is coming.

Weather man says it's going to rain on the weekend when it's on Wednesday. People prepare by not planning anything or the weekend. Saturday and Sunday comes, clear skies, sunny weather.

A simple "This update may come on 'x' day" can easily make people rush or begin to hope for it then simply destroyed due to the lack of anything happening.

Well BnS isnt a weather channel so

This is my guess nothing to do with others. If they take it that way thats their fault not mine, if they are gonna jump to believe something uncertain this thread is probably the last thing that will push them to believe it. Im not a part of NC staff if i was then yes that would be valid but im not im a player making my speculations.

3 minutes ago, mihwK said:

I guess fusing your shields or doing anything beside hoarding gold is plain wasting gold since it's obsolete so fast.

That's right when DS3 comes out, can't they wait a week longer so we can finish DS3 without falling behind...

Yea it kinda is that way on how they are rushing out content although they may give ppl a little more time because this was a big update but the way they been rushing conctent out i dont think its gonna happen. Also while were out playing DS3 new contents gonna be out so we dont waste our time grinding out gear thats gonna be obsolete in a few weeks :3 (optimism) 

mihwK   
31 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Yea it kinda is that way on how they are rushing out content although they may give ppl a little more time because this was a big update but the way they been rushing conctent out i dont think its gonna happen. Also while were out playing DS3 new contents gonna be out so we dont waste our time grinding out gear thats gonna be obsolete in a few weeks :3 (optimism) 

The problem is, grinding out the very expensive items gives you the power to upgrade your gear and still have thousands of gold left.

It shortens the amount of grinding you have to do so massively. Just think about the merry potters in silverfrost in the beginning.

I missed out on the entire first week where ppl craftet stuff for like 5g and sold it for 500-700g. You do this a couple days and your set. No more crazy grinds, no more halts in the progression of your character. No more unfair PvP in this "esport" game where others have better skills than you either bcause it dropped for them or they bought it for the 500g+ players sell them for.

Also with that kind of gold you can gear your alts, and pretty much have more than 1 highly geared class without feeling like "shit, all this gold should be invested into my main class".

Yeah you can farm all those mats, but you have to see it for what it is. Even if you farm them for your alts, these are mats you are NOT SELLING. Other MMO's did this right and I realize that in this game. You should not be able to buy your gear, period.

Every item you farm is still gold in this game. If you aren't selling them it's as if you are buying them... I'm kinda growing into loving WoW again, if I want to gear an Alt there I don't feel like I'm wasting anything for my main. The only thing I lose for my main is time investment, that I'm fine with. BnS is literally putting me off playing my alts, it just feels bad playing them.

Edited by mihwK

dmoe33   
1 hour ago, mihwK said:

The problem is, grinding out the very expensive items gives you the power to upgrade your gear and still have thousands of gold left.

It shortens the amount of grinding you have to do so massively. Just think about the merry potters in silverfrost in the beginning.

I missed out on the entire first week where ppl craftet stuff for like 5g and sold it for 500-700g. You do this a couple days and your set. No more crazy grinds, no more halts in the progression of your character. No more unfair PvP in this "esport" game where others have better skills than you either bcause it dropped for them or they bought it for the 500g+ players sell them for.

Also with that kind of gold you can gear your alts, and pretty much have more than 1 highly geared class without feeling like "shit, all this gold should be invested into my main class".

Yeah you can farm all those mats, but you have to see it for what it is. Even if you farm them for your alts, these are mats you are NOT SELLING. Other MMO's did this right and I realize that in this game. You should not be able to buy your gear, period.

Every item you farm is still gold in this game. If you aren't selling them it's as if you are buying them... I'm kinda growing into loving WoW again, if I want to gear an Alt there I don't feel like I'm wasting anything for my main. The only thing I lose for my main is time investment, that I'm fine with. BnS is literally putting me off playing my alts, it just feels bad playing them.

Yea BnS is VERY alt unfriendly and its rushing out updates dosent help either with the prices. Its awesome that were getting new stuff really fast but in a mmo its a tab bit tooo fast which is kinda obvious they are rushing to catch up to KR showing they dont really care to much about anything but making it an esport

Saoyara   
2 hours ago, Saksoy said:

Any idea whats on next update 

Next update should be Palace + some 24 man which "suposely" will make it easier to upgrade weapon etc. Could also have the legendary weapons, but tbh cant be sure, since WL was released after lvl 50 patch in korea and we got it earlier, so they could even add Qimaster on the next update lol

Yagion   
4 hours ago, Zuzu said:

we're speculating, and we don't say it's fact. also our speculation is not baseless. so far we get content update in less than after 1 month time. since Unchained update went live(March 1), i said that around end of March(based on the dates we get the updates) we will get the Silverfrost update and we got it. i am speculating again, but i bet that at the end of this month or early May we will get another update. we're far behind in content, and for a reason(dunno what that is) NCwest wants to catch up to the current KR content as fast as possible, so our content updates are gonna come out fast, and not 1-2 updates every year. the content may not always be once every ~20-30 days, but it's not gonna be once every 3-4(or more) months either