nakeo

I have an account in which I played almost the beginning of the game and now I pops up when logging on "Login failed.Please try again in a few minutes. (3746)." Misunderstood why was blocked after I did nothing wrong !!!!!!!!! . Can someone help me sea.

Just happened to me last night after a massive server lag inside naryu dungeon. Got Disconnect and then unable to relog back in due to error 3746

same thing i have not used any 3rd party nor key blinding changes. good to know i am not the only one tho.  submitted a ticket 2 hours ago and still waiting for respond

It seems like a known issue. i guess now just have to be patient and wait for fix to unblock.

Not the only one huh. My internet went off in the scorpion boss fight. Since it always goes of at 23:00. And today I try to login and get 3746 error. Just submitted a ticket. hope to get it back. and I didnt use any 3rd party programs. I even play this game at 800x600 for optimized since my pc cant handle it. lucky that with 800x600 I get around 30 fps on boss fights so other programs wouldn't help me.

I seem to be having the same problem but i had to use an alternate account to even post here cant log into game or website with my main account so how do i submit a ticket when i cant even access the correct account omg this will make me not play this game if its not resolved soon all of my high lvls are on that account

Archived