Upgrades are wayyyyyyy to expensive

TopDollar

2 minutes ago, Thandius said:

It is indeed possible to farm a lot by doing certain 4mans over and over. In fact it IS the superior way to make money.

Is it fun to run the same dungeon 15 times in a row?

Well, I can't speak for you, but I find it supremely boring. I like to NOT do the exact same stuff every day, else I am looking for a new game quickly or go do something else entirely.

There's grind and then there's grind. *shrug*

I figure I'm probably not the only one.

Completely understandable. Back in the 45 content, i tried soloing azune ruins for moontears and hoped for a merryweather drop. Soloed around 12 runs and i mean sure the gold making is faster this way but not by much and the time that i put in it doing it over and over again is boring as **** and doesn't seem to be worth it. The 4 man yeti shouldn't be as boring since i'll have teammates but only time would tell.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are designed for a long time grind , i was a bit worried in how i should deal with all this , so i decided to take it slowly at my own pace , without schedules or forcing myself to do content, to avoid being burned out with the game , silverfrost was a bit of a disappointment , my friends moved to other games already :/

2 hours ago, TopDollar said:

Yes i am trying so you don't know what the heck you're talking about. Don't say anything if you don't know anything. Spending money isn't worth it in 50 content. It was only worth it in the 45 patch. Cause 400 coins only gives about 7g which is nothing in the 50 content unlike the old 45 content. All that saving shouldn't only allow one piece of equipment upgrade thats not even max tier for that same piece so don't say bull****.

You don't get it, it takes months for a dedicated player like me just to upgrade all piece thats not even max tier for each said piece and after months that would be even more tiers so if even dedicated players like me are taking so damn long to upgrade than it would take years and forever for average ans casual players to even catch up. Hell i think it'll take years for even dedicated players to upgrade to max. Take weeks to save up that 351g and i perfectly understand if i need all that to upgrade my ring to current max tier but oatbreaker stage 10 ring isn't even the current max tier for one damn piece. And not to mention everything else.

Nothing wrong with taking a month or two to upgrade gears like you said. In fact being able to upgrade every piece to max in a month or two is actually pretty damn fast. But from the way things are now it would take dedicated players around half a year just to get everything max on *current gear content*. And we will be getting a bunch of other new gear tiers during all those months so it will take forever even for dedicated players. Average and casual players? No hope.

If you were trying you wouldnt have made this post. Lmao. 

11 hours ago, Madolche said:

1. No one has time to read that life story. Thats just insane. I stopped after the first sentance.

You know this world is *cricket*ed up when people can't even take 30 seconds reading a post and then responding with lame excuses.

Go away gold buyer, gold hacker, or whatever the heck you are. You're buying hundreds of gold per day from gold sellers so of course its easy for you. While we have to work our asses off just to get that 30g per day.

Topdollar you are completly immature. Everytime someone disagrees with you, you call them a gold buyer, a hacker and so on.. you have no idea what your talking about. I saw you in previous posts from the past. Doing nothing but accusing random people including myself of being hacking gold buyers. You have problems. Stop acting little a little pre schooler

5 minutes ago, Madolche said:

Topdollar you are completly immature. Everytime someone disagrees with you, you call them a gold buyer, a hacker and so on.. you have no idea what your talking about. I saw you in previous posts from the past. Doing nothing but accusing random people including myself of being hacking gold buyers. You have problems. Stop acting little a little pre schooler

So you're a stalker good to know. All i gonna say is get a life instead of forum stalking people. Don't like my attitude? Well tough **** cause i don't really care.

25 minutes ago, Madolche said:

I like how the man tells you hes got true breeze and oathbreaker accessories and you continue to doubt his statements. Talking about how it would take half a year to a year for dedicated players to get that. Then you inquire to him about the snake dungeon? Who do you think you are? And what do you know about being a dedicated player? Aha!all you know how to do is accuse random people of being hackers or gold farmers. Yep your clearly dedicated and good at doing that. Hi-five!

I worked hard for my stuff unlike you lame gold buyers. And yes its not possible to be fully geared like that unless you have no life or buy from sellers, or spend a shitton of real life money. Get it through your head.. No i'm not giving you a hi five cause you're not worth it.

Lmaooo really? fully upgraded every piece of gear like accessories and weapons and soul to max tier pass oatbreaker even? Lmaoo don't kid yourself. That would take around close to half of year for dedicated players. Two or three weeks would only allow one to upgrade one accessory piece thats not even max tier for current content. Am i a little salty, damn right when i work my ass off everyday and do all that saving just for one piece thats not even max. Stop lying you can't even upgrade one piece to max in 2 -3 weeks.

Thank you for advice. And was the Yeti 4man or 6man? When you said farming snake, you meant that snake dungeon right?

I like how the man tells you hes got true breeze and oathbreaker accessories and you continue to doubt his statements. Talking about how it would take half a year to a year for dedicated players to get that. Then you inquire to him about the snake dungeon? Who do you think you are? And what do you know about being a dedicated player? Aha!all you know how to do is accuse random people of being hackers or gold farmers. Yep your clearly dedicated and good at doing that. Hi-five!

6 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

So you're a stalker good to know. All i gonna say is get a life instead of forum stalking people. Don't like my attitude? Well tough **** cause i don't really care.

Im a stalker because i was having a conversation with a guy on a post that you also happened to be on? Haha . Your logic is by far the best i have ever seen in my life xD. And im sure the next person you bump into at school is also a stalker because you and them go to the same school right ? Lmfao im dead. Whats that? You dont care? Thays funny because if you didnt care you wouldnt be replying to me

Just now, Madolche said:

Im a stalker because i was having a conversation with a guy on a post that you also happened to be on? Haha . Your logic is by far the best i have ever seen in my life xD. And im sure the next person you bump into at school is also a stalker because you and them go to the same school right ? Lmfao im dead

Your logic is even dumber, thinking everyone has infinite gold like you. get a life.

Just now, Madolche said:

Im a stalker because i was having a conversation with a guy on a post that you also happened to be on? Haha . Your logic is by far the best i have ever seen in my life xD. And im sure the next person you bump into at school is also a stalker because you and them go to the same school right ? Lmfao im dead. Whats that? You dont care? Thays funny because if you didnt care you wouldnt be replying to me

I reply to people that makes stupid posts like yours. Don't like it? too bad and it seems you can't get over it. Not my problem that you're not mature.

2 minutes ago, Madolche said:
2 minutes ago, Madolche said:

When did i say everyone had infonite gold.xD your the one accusing everyone of having infinite gold. Get a life :)

NWhen did i say everyone had infonite gold.xD your the one accusing everyone of having infinite gold. Get a life :)

You first little kid. =). But you probably won't cause you spend too much time stalking people like the immature kid that you are.

3 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Your logic is even dumber, thinking everyone has infinite gold like you. get a life.

When did i say everyone and my self had infnite gold.xD you always put words into peoples mouth to back up ur own pathetic statments. your the one accusing everyone of having infinite gold.  Get a life :)

3 minutes ago, Madolche said:

When did i say everyone and my self had infnite gold.xD you always put words into peoples mouth to back up ur own pathetic statments. your the one accusing everyone of having infinite gold.  Get a life :)

Not my fault you're not even smart enough to spend 30 seconds or less reading a post. Go back to school and get some brain cells and get a life instead of making shady deals with gold sellers.

Just now, Madolche said:

Yep ,ill do then when you find a stable way to make gold instead of crying on the forums telling everyone how hard it is for you to upgrade :) .let me know when you figure it out.

The gold i make is reasonable, i don't make hundreds like you from gold sellers and spammers. Like i said, go back to shcool and learn ABC.

Archived