Upgrades are wayyyyyyy to expensive

TopDollar

I worked hard doing dallies everyday, making around 25g-30g per day.  I worked hard man. I worked my ass off to save up these mulas for weeks. Today i got a total of 351g and i felt rich so i decided to upgrade my true siren ring 10 to true Oatbreaker Ring stage 10 and this upgrade alone basically drained my life savings of 350g all the way down to 6g just to turn a true siren ring stage 10 to a true oatbreaker ring stage 10 and this isn't even the ring's final form.  Adding to the fact that i still have to upgrade my true siren earring, true siren, belt, true siren necklace, awaken oatbreaker bracelet, and true pirate weapon which requires a lot more than them plus i need to get lucky with naryu tablet drops. And i already had a bunch of soulstone and frozen darts on me before buying the rest of the mats on the market. If i didn't have any to begin with than not even my 351g would had been enough for one equipment piece upgrade even tho its not even the final stage of this said piece.

I don't want to easily be able to upgrade everything to max easily of course cause thats no fun but this upgrade system is seriously way way too expensive. I ain't quitting the game or anything cause i love this too much, loved the lore and i still gonna kick Jinsoyun and Mushin's asses. But after today i just decided to take a break and relax playing some casual games like Hearthstone and GTA V before going back on Blade and Soul in a few days after the break to start farming from my broke ass 6g back to hundreds again which would probably take another 2 weeks just to upgrade another accessory piece which won't even be max tier. Forget about the weapon, thats going to way too much, probably close to 1000 gold.

My daily gold making rotation. If someone knows of a easier and faster way to make gold than my daily rotation, please let me know.

Grand Harvest - Could only complete Exterminator and 10 minions most of the time. Three mini bosses gets killed too quick. Around 2g

Soulplain - i only do the boar, mining mini bosses, and konta in capture mode. The remaining 2 doesn't seem worth it. Around 2g forgot.

Frost Mountain solo dailies Around 10g

The three heroic dungeons 6man Around 8g

Mushin Tower Around 4g

Running around in Zaiwei and chatting with friends 0g

Premium rank 5

I know i could do more but i don't really have time to stay on the game for 10 hours per day.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. No one has time to read that life story. Thats just insane. I stopped after the first sentance.

2. Gear upgrades are not expensive at all. Incredibly easy.. i need 300g to upgrade everything at once and with proper farming and patience i can get that in a couple weeks.

3. You make 25 to 35g per day and saved 351g to upgrade all your stuff? Congrats but you lost ur life savings apparently. What would you have spent that money on if not for your gear?..most of the great costumes come from dungeons so you obviosly wont spend much on those. This game is made so you spend hard earned gold to upgrade your gear instead of using real life money..

3. If you dont want to use your sweet gold to upgrade ur gear,you can always use real money and use that to buy your gold and replace the gold u would have spent on your gear. This game is easy .you and everyone else making similar posts like this just are not trying enough

14 minutes ago, Taemek said:

The upgrades only look like they cost a lot because you are expecting to upgrade straight away.

What's wrong with taking a month or two to upgrade?

Because in a month or two there will be new updates, new upgrades available, and new content more or less asking for it (at least the parties ask for it if you want to play some dungeons) . The updates come too fast for a lot of people to stay up-to-date. 

17 minutes ago, Fael said:

Because in a month or two there will be new updates, new upgrades available, and new content more or less asking for it (at least the parties ask for it if you want to play some dungeons) . The updates come too fast for a lot of people to stay up-to-date. 

Do you have confirmation that there will be updates every month?

7 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Do you have confirmation that there will be updates every month?

Not at all, but until now the updates were too fast for a lot of players, I'm not sure it's going to slow down that much. Or at least with the price of items like the Silverfrost stones, it's going to be too fast for us to catch up anyway. 

350 Gold is just a dream for a majority of players (if you can't play the 4-men dungeons, you can't win that much easily), as long as it's needed to upgrade to oathbreaker, most of us will stay with pirate. 

8 hours ago, Madolche said:

1. No one has time to read that life story. Thats just insane. I stopped after the first sentance.

2. Gear upgrades are not expensive at all. Incredibly easy.. i need 300g to upgrade everything at once and with proper farming and patience i can get that in a couple weeks.

3. You make 25 to 35g per day and saved 351g to upgrade all your stuff? Congrats but you lost ur life savings apparently. What would you have spent that money on if not for your gear?..most of the great costumes come from dungeons so you obviosly wont spend much on those. This game is made so you spend hard earned gold to upgrade your gear instead of using real life money..

3. If you dont want to use your sweet gold to upgrade ur gear,you can always use real money and use that to buy your gold and replace the gold u would have spent on your gear. This game is easy .you and everyone else making similar posts like this just are not trying enough

Yes i am trying so you don't know what the heck you're talking about. Don't say anything if you don't know anything. Spending money isn't worth it in 50 content. It was only worth it in the 45 patch. Cause 400 coins only gives about 7g which is nothing in the 50 content unlike the old 45 content. All that saving shouldn't only allow one piece of equipment upgrade thats not even max tier for that same piece so don't say bull****.

8 hours ago, Taemek said:

The upgrades only look like they cost a lot because you are expecting to upgrade straight away.

What's wrong with taking a month or two to upgrade?

You don't get it, it takes months for a dedicated player like me just to upgrade all piece thats not even max tier for each said piece and after months that would be even more tiers so if even dedicated players like me are taking so damn long to upgrade than it would take years and forever for average ans casual players to even catch up. Hell i think it'll take years for even dedicated players to upgrade to max. Take weeks to save up that 351g and i perfectly understand if i need all that to upgrade my ring to current max tier but oatbreaker stage 10 ring isn't even the current max tier for one damn piece. And not to mention everything else.

Nothing wrong with taking a month or two to upgrade gears like you said. In fact being able to upgrade every piece to max in a month or two is actually pretty damn fast. But from the way things are now it would take dedicated players around half a year just to get everything max on *current gear content*. And we will be getting a bunch of other new gear tiers during all those months so it will take forever even for dedicated players. Average and casual players? No hope.

8 hours ago, Fael said:

Not sure why you have to stay completely up to date with gear.

Most people are still using the "max" gear from the previous update and are doing fine.

Getting to the current "max" gear as of right now is just a luxury and is not entirely needed. It's only there for people who like to rush for everything within the first week or two.

2 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

You don't get it, it takes months for a dedicated player like me just to upgrade all piece thats not even max tier for each said piece and after months that would be even more tiers so if even dedicated players like me are taking so damn long to upgrade than it would take years and forever for average ans casual players to even catch up.

You are overreacting.

It takes a few weeks to upgrade gear at this point.

The only people who have got it hard at the current moment are the people who are breaking through in to Breeze weapons, if they have no money, they have a long grind in front of them for Darts.

The rest of the content is a walk in the park compared to this and can easily be casually achieved.

Just now, TopDollar said:

Not overreacting, just being real here. Is it easy i agree, heroirc dungeons are easy, dailies are easy, yes they are all easy but it doesn't change the fact on how long you'll need to get enough to upgrade every piece to max. It takes a few weeks to upgrade one said piece thats not even max tier for that said piece in current gear content. And no i'm not even aiming for breeze weapon and that cause way to much, close to 1,000 gold. It'll take around a month just to get true pirate to awaken breeze for dedicated players. Even each accessory piece cost a insane amount.

Then that's what it takes, just find a good clan/people to hang with and enjoy the journey.

Just now, Taemek said:

You are overreacting.

It takes a few weeks to upgrade gear at this point.

The only people who have got it hard at the current moment are the people who are breaking through in to Breeze weapons, if they have no money, they have a long grind in front of them for Darts.

The rest of the content is a walk in the park compared to this and can easily be casually achieved.

Not overreacting, just being real here. Is it easy i agree, heroirc dungeons are easy, dailies are easy, yes they are all easy but it doesn't change the fact on how long you'll need to get enough to upgrade every piece to max. It takes a few weeks to upgrade one said piece thats not even max tier for that said piece in current gear content. And no i'm not even aiming for breeze weapon and that cause way to much, close to 1,000 gold. It'll take around a month just to get true pirate to awaken breeze for dedicated players. Even each accessory piece cost a insane amount.

Just now, Hatsunya said:

Cry me a river. If you do dailies and expect to get rich then you're doing everything so wrong. Theres hardly any daily thats worth of doing. Theres couple and rest of them are waste of time.

Go away gold buyer, gold hacker, or whatever the heck you are. You're buying hundreds of gold per day from gold sellers so of course its easy for you. While we have to work our asses off just to get that 30g per day.

14 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Not sure why you have to stay completely up to date with gear.

Most people are still using the "max" gear from the previous update and are doing fine.

Getting to the current "max" gear as of right now is just a luxury and is not entirely needed. It's only there for people who like to rush for everything within the first week or two.

Whats the point then? ofc u dont need bis gear to do content but whats the point of having new expansion if u can solo it in  lvl 45 gear....since silverfrost release i managed only  1upgrade - bracelet so im wearing 1 lvl 50 item --- damage output same, gameplay same ( soulstone farm, daily grind, ss grind, dungeon runs over and over again) --- the point is that if im gonna farm that shit ton of materials for true breeze from true pirate it takes me like month or more to do it. Thats completely fine if u get something visible for it ... JK u do upgrade and striaght up u get negative amount of crit a negative amount of piercing and +6 attack power ...A *cricket*ING 6 ATTACK POWER for like 2 months of farming for casual player ---- 6ap for like 500g+ ..even if u lvl it up to max your damage doesnt rly change much ---- grind is insane and isnt rewarding at all....atm im gonna make this upgrade and see whats next if its gonna be like  500 soulstones 25 silverfrost trans stones 80 tablets  2000 frozen darts  200 naryu silver and 250g upgrade itself im out...its just same shit over and over again every day for almost nothing.

12 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Go away gold buyer, gold hacker, or whatever the heck you are. You're buying hundreds of gold per day from gold sellers so of course its easy for you. While we have to work our asses off just to get that 30g per day.

Yeah sure just because i know how to make gold i must be gold buyer, hacker and so on. Ill give you huge tip. I've never hacked nor bought gold from anyone.

Because i dont have to. Because i know how to make gold (::::::::::::::::: So are you mad jellybean?

4 minutes ago, Hatsunya said:

Yeah sure just because i know how to make gold i must be gold buyer, hacker and so on. Ill give you huge tip. I've never hacked nor bought gold from anyone.

Because i dont have to. Because i know how to make gold (::::::::::::::::: So are you mad jellybean?

Why would i be jelly of someone who buys gold or spends 24 hours on a game with multiple characters? Lol i laugh at people like you.

3 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Why would i be jelly of someone who buys gold or spends 24 hours on a game with multiple characters? Lol i laugh at people like you.

Obviously you're because of your reaction like i told you. 0 gold bought and im not spending 24h in game not even 8h. Yeah i might have game open like now but i've been doing other things on computer past 4hours and moved in game single step so yeah i spent all my time playing the damn game which does not require more than 2-4hours per day to reach fully upgraded gear in two to three weeks

I don't play that much except in weekends.I'm doing dungeons maybe 2h per day.I have true breeze weapon,true oathbreaker earring and enough darts to upgrade all my gear.You don't need to buy gold or be no lifer.Just you need to know where to spend your time in.

Last night in matter of few hours I did 13 or 14 Yeti 4 trio(i have only 2 friendS)and we got 25 darts each and book which I sold 300g,so 100g per person.3 days before that while doing our daillies we drop Harry potter in snake...117g each...

First 2 days we spend all our free time farming snake...we didn't do a single other dailly just that...we was rewarded with recipe.Was pain in where no sun shine,but we did it.

Make goals,fiend friends and enjoy the game.

Just now, Hatsunya said:

Obviously you're because of your reaction like i told you. 0 gold bought and im not spending 24h in game not even 8h. Yeah i might have game open like now but i've been doing other things on computer past 4hours and moved in game single step so yeah i spent all my time playing the damn game which does not require more than 2-4hours per day to reach fully upgraded gear in two to three weeks

Lmaooo really? fully upgraded every piece of gear like accessories and weapons and soul to max tier pass oatbreaker even? Lmaoo don't kid yourself. That would take around close to half of year for dedicated players. Two or three weeks would only allow one to upgrade one accessory piece thats not even max tier for current content. Am i a little salty, damn right when i work my ass off everyday and do all that saving just for one piece thats not even max. Stop lying you can't even upgrade one piece to max in 2 -3 weeks.

3 minutes ago, Teffy said:

I don't play that much except in weekends.I'm doing dungeons maybe 2h per day.I have true breeze weapon,true oathbreaker earring and enough darts to upgrade all my gear.You don't need to buy gold or be no lifer.Just you need to know where to spend your time in.

Last night in matter of few hours I did 13 or 14 Yeti 4 trio(i have only 2 friendS)and we got 25 darts each and book which I sold 300g,so 100g per person.3 days before that while doing our daillies we drop Harry potter in snake...117g each...

First 2 days we spend all our free time farming snake...we didn't do a single other dailly just that...we was rewarded with recipe.Was pain in where no sun shine,but we did it.

Make goals,fiend friends and enjoy the game.

Thank you for advice. And was the Yeti 4man or 6man? When you said farming snake, you meant that snake dungeon right?

4 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Lmaooo really? fully upgraded every piece of gear like accessories and weapons and soul to max tier pass oatbreaker even? Lmaoo don't kid yourself. That would take around close to half of year for dedicated players. Two or three weeks would only allow one to upgrade one accessory piece thats not even max tier for current content. Am i a little salty, damn right when i work my ass off everyday and do all that saving just for one piece thats not even max. Stop lying you can't even upgrade one piece to max in 2 -3 weeks.

Thank you for advice. And was the Yeti 4man or 6man? When you said farming snake, you meant that snake dungeon right?

Yeti 4 man.Snake I know as the name it had in Asia - Altar,here is something frozen something something.

It is indeed possible to farm a lot by doing certain 4mans over and over. In fact it IS the superior way to make money.

Is it fun to run the same dungeon 15 times in a row?

Well, I can't speak for you, but I find it supremely boring. I like to NOT do the exact same stuff every day, else I am looking for a new game quickly or go do something else entirely.

There's grind and then there's grind. *shrug*

I figure I'm probably not the only one.

Archived