Some achievements don't give their points

mihwK

I was hoping there would have been threads about this and didn't report it right away.

Seeing ppl aren't saying anything, I guess I should have reported it while I knew which ones weren't functioning properly.

I believe the achievement you would have gotten from previous 4man versions, like naryu, if you get them now (you can only do 6man) give you the achievement without the points.

Also, when I killed mystery man 10 times I felt like I got half the points or none. I'm really sorry I can't be as accurate, but I know I needed 60 points, choose 3 achievement which should have given me 20 back then, and somehow I needed alot more in the end.

It would be great if others could remember which ones more accurately, but there are achievements which either don't give the correct amout or don't give their points at all, this is in fact reality and I hope we can get that fixed so I don't lose those points once that vendor probably wants you to have even more in the future... #truestory.

It's not a bug. Multiple step achievements, like kill a boss x times, only award the points of the actual step. For example you get 10 points if you kill Mistery Man. Then if you kill him 9 more times, you don't get another 20 points, you get 10, so the total number is the points of the actual step. Hope that makes it clear.

Archived