WTFast and Ping reduction software bannable now ?

MikuYuki

Today I heard from my friend which had 3746 system error.

His account is blocked for using 3rd party software.

Luckily, it's not permanent.

software modification - altering the client or altering or monitoring communication between the client and server, including cosmetic changes only visible to the user.

A lot of people use WTFast and Pingzapper etc thinking that they have masked their IP which will stop them from being banned for performing illegal operations in game.

Always funny to see when people come in here claiming they were banned for one specific thing, yet supply very vague details about why.

Our entire clan has to use WTFast playing from Australia, and not one of us has been banned since day dot.

My guess is, your *friend* was doing something they shouldn't have been doing.

Your friend probably doesn't know that using mods (cosmetic appearances only to yourself and other shit) is bannable and its against their Term of Service. So i suggest to tell him if he does not wants to get perma ban, tell him to stop using it.  NCSOFT already gave a FINAL warning about mods.  If he keeps using it, that's a perma banned for him and his account goes bye bye.

• NO WTFAST,BP OR ANY OTHER GAME TUNNEL SERVICE IS NOT BANNABLE. NCSOFT SAID IT MILLION TIMES.

• STOP USING MODS TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTERS APPEARANCE, SKIN, REMODEL ETC. IT IS BANNABLE AND YOU WILL GET A PERMANENT BAN IF YOU KEEP DOING IT. NCSOFT SAID IT ONE TIME AND THATS ENOUGH.

I can guarantee that my friend is not using any mods because we're playing in internet cafe which prevent download ( file epxlore is locked too ).

We can use wtfast which have been installed with BnS.

So the only reason why he is ban is ping reduction software.

They've offered a final warning to his account.

Please don't assume he is using mods if you don't know his situation.

Archived