Sign in to follow this  
Drakeos99

Game is getting too pricy and putting me off from playing

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Teffy said:

Time efficient is the key.

Do the 30 mobs at beastbog.They go quick.

Do the 10 or so frogs.

Do all in the snow area.They are very quick to do.As about the 24 up left you can easly find people to do it.

Do monkey and the 2 snow blue dungeons-skip the other 2,long and not worth it.Especially the talus dungeon.

Do mushin 5-8.Skip first 4 floors.5-8 alone is 4g +

If you are above 420AP it will be very easy to do the purple in 6 mode.Necropolis alone is like 5gold,the other two - 2.2g each.

Use the blue naruyo coins to spin the wheel around BSH 24 - n6 reward is the 400 beans zen beans quest.Just by doing 1v1 and 3v3 for the quests you geat a lot beans aka money.But if you don't like pvp skip those.Farm faction instead at not so popular hours.

I usually do this daillies only and not even every day,and yet my stats is: 545 AP,217.55% crit dmg,55.31% crit,119.70% accuracy.

Get the 270 CDMG,658 Crit,6 AP python necklace.Get breeze/scorpion belt.Get python crit dmg/crit & 15 AP bracelet.Or the breeze a bit weaker version.

People want to be full in a week of playing and instead to focus on guides how to,they prefer to complain.

You can farm mushin 5-8 for 2h and make much more money then daillies for example if you can't do purple 50,which I find weird to belive.

30 Beastbog mobs may take 10 minutes for 50 silver. 10 elites may not be doable for players of the wrong class (Destro, for example), neither in Beastbog nor Plog Sanctum, since respawns will eat you. Snow area has 100 mobs and 10 rescues and takes a good 25 minutes for one quest. I skip that quest and let kills pile up over 2-3 days because it takes too long. Floor 8 requires pretty decent AP unless you're a Assassin or FM -- again, Destro is shit DPS and can't grab in F8 anymore, so the lesson here is not to play Destro. Either way, floors 5-8 is going to take you 30-40 minutes, and you have to pay for a 30s pass. All of these are to the tune of 6-8 gold per hour, nevermind the administrative cost fiddling with inventory and salvages and windstriding. Just the non-upgrade from True Profane to Awakened Siren is over 60g at present, and it makes no sense to use that weapon, so you really have to throw about 130g at it at once just to get a valuable upgrade. For an hour-a-day player, that's 2-3 weeks of mindless grind, and that grind expands dramatically up to True Breeze. You might not need True Breeze right now, but you will need it in the future, and the grind will not be massively alleviated. Hell, I went to level an alt, and I'm level 47 in Zaiwei with a True Infernal weapon due to the cost of upgrades already. I don't think I'll actually even get True Profane before I finish Silverfrost, despite that I have the evo weapons already on hand.

 

Also, doing Awakened Necropolis is not hard. The hard part is getting a group that doesn't have at least 2 people leave upon seeing a True Profane weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vita   
4 hours ago, Ginki said:

but in order to do that you have to do dmg. you ask if people can do dmg with their gear, including this hellish lag? you say "100 prestige" like it's the easiest thing to do. not dying at all with this lag, especially if you're melee, with BSH or lower SS? you ask way too much

You seems to think it's easy for me to do all that in SSP, it's not, I just keep trying until I am familiar with how things works. First time I did the quests there it took me around 2-3 hours just to get everything done. Lag, don't even tell me about lag, I play from Asia with ping of over 200+ but I am still able to clear every single dungeons including 4-man in this game. I deal with lag constantly. Some of my clans mate play from Asia as well and they are melee, they could do enough damage and get the chest for kills. All I am saying is, it's doable, but it's not going to be easy, whether you want to do it or not it's up to you. 

 

As for upgrading gear, I spend gold upgrading my first main to awakened siren before changing to another main class that I only got to 45 end of Feb, Silverfrost patch hits on March 23, I upgraded my current main weapon to True Pirate a week before the patch, I had to refarm everything just to do that. I work 5 days a week and can only play a few hours at night, the only time I could spend more time playing is weekend, so I am not someone that is able to spend 8hrs ingame everyday. I simply set a goal for myself and work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016. 04. 02. at 7:00 AM, Sprinkles said:

Many players don't have the time to run all those dailies to make 25G. More casual players that may only play 2 hours a day can only make a fraction of that gold. Maybe 4 or 5G. If you don't have time to run all dailies all day everyday, the prices are a little crazy and progression comes to a halt. 

in 2 hours you can do all Forsty daily (4/5 G) 24Man on frost 1,5 gish i think and do all dungeons with decent party 1Gish each, and still farm a little SSP.
Without gear i would recomend Frosty Daily + Forest Daily 24Man both and blue dungeons you get to 10-15 Gish thats fits to 2 hour (i tired and did it 458 Ap)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HUnewearl said:

30 Beastbog mobs may take 10 minutes for 50 silver. 10 elites may not be doable for players of the wrong class (Destro, for example), neither in Beastbog nor Plog Sanctum, since respawns will eat you. Snow area has 100 mobs and 10 rescues and takes a good 25 minutes for one quest. I skip that quest and let kills pile up over 2-3 days because it takes too long. Floor 8 requires pretty decent AP unless you're a Assassin or FM -- again, Destro is shit DPS and can't grab in F8 anymore, so the lesson here is not to play Destro. Either way, floors 5-8 is going to take you 30-40 minutes, and you have to pay for a 30s pass. All of these are to the tune of 6-8 gold per hour, nevermind the administrative cost fiddling with inventory and salvages and windstriding. Just the non-upgrade from True Profane to Awakened Siren is over 60g at present, and it makes no sense to use that weapon, so you really have to throw about 130g at it at once just to get a valuable upgrade. For an hour-a-day player, that's 2-3 weeks of mindless grind, and that grind expands dramatically up to True Breeze. You might not need True Breeze right now, but you will need it in the future, and the grind will not be massively alleviated. Hell, I went to level an alt, and I'm level 47 in Zaiwei with a True Infernal weapon due to the cost of upgrades already. I don't think I'll actually even get True Profane before I finish Silverfrost, despite that I have the evo weapons already on hand.

 

Also, doing Awakened Necropolis is not hard. The hard part is getting a group that doesn't have at least 2 people leave upon seeing a True Profane weapon.

As a destro myself, if you can't solo the elites in Beastbog then you need to learn to play. You can CC the hell out of them and easily parry everything except their basic attack which comes out too quick. You can easily self heal through the bleed stacks or wait them out. They don't even take that long to kill if you ani-cancel properly although its always much better to find a group.

 

And Destro can grab on F8 Mushin, just not on phase 1. Thus, if you don't have high AP you might have to get creative with your skill set and make sure you have max focus regen for ani-cancel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is an upgrade wall and its suckin to fun out of the game im sure of it today. Im also workin but i can play around 5 hour a day on evenings.

 

I farm like 150-200 gold per day. Maybe x2 of it on weekends.  Doin 24m dailies and fast 3x dungeon and mushin tower.(those for mostly to keep up with hongmoon level just hit 7 today btw)  And the rest 4 hour is on SSP prestige farm. Ive 588 Ap so far as force master.  1 turn i usualy get 1x300 pouch and 2-3x100 pouch. My basic income is soulstone + moonstones. With quests its like 250-300 ss + 30 moonstone around.

 

Scorpion weapon tier costs like 1500 gold and u will need another 500 gold for level 5 upgrade(frozen darths 2.5 gold and still risin) Even if i farm 5-10x of normal player it doesnt matter. Ive done yeti 4 100 times for achievement.(thats the end content?) There is basicly no end content. I just realized today what are we farmin for? Game itself as its current: farm in robot mode without any real fun.

 

I prefer pve but compared to SSP. dungeons are not rewardin right now. If they increase frozen darth from dungeon (like guarenteed 10+ drops per run) game could be better. Or just scale down the upgrade requirements...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Covet   
7 minutes ago, Diebreath said:

There is an upgrade wall and its suckin to fun out of the game im sure of it today. Im also workin but i can play around 5 hour a day on evenings.

 

I farm like 150-200 gold per day. Maybe x2 of it on weekends.  Doin 24m dailies and fast 3x dungeon and mushin tower.(those for mostly to keep up with hongmoon level just hit 7 today btw)  And the rest 4 hour is on SSP prestige farm. Ive 588 Ap so far as force master.  1 turn i usualy get 1x300 pouch and 2-3x100 pouch. My basic income is soulstone + moonstones. With quests its like 250-300 ss + 30 moonstone around.

 

Scorpion weapon tier costs like 1500 gold and u will need another 500 gold for level 5 upgrade(frozen darths 2.5 gold and still risin) Even if i farm 5-10x of normal player it doesnt matter. Ive done yeti 4 100 times for achievement.(thats the end content?) There is basicly no end content. I just realized today what are we farmin for? Game itself as its current: farm in robot mode without any real fun.

 

I prefer pve but compared to SSP. dungeons are not rewardin right now. If they increase frozen darth from dungeon (like guarenteed 10+ drops per run) game could be better. Or just scale down the upgrade requirements...

exactly. The content is very boring. Farmville is more exciting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistia   

I am in Hajoon, Crimson is the over populated faction and I am in a small Cerulean clan.

 

For few hours after work, after dinner and house chores, I run POH, BSH, Naryu with my 426AP (reach lv 50 yesterday, yay!) and throw in a few other dungeons. Sometimes Mushin, 1-7F, and POH 24 (pretty dead now) About 10g+ of income (sometimes more/less depending on the bidding war in Naryu).

 

MTS is around 5g70s, I need 5, 110 soulstones (have about 20 in storage, cost about 26s on market) and 14g+ for upgrade. Will be about a week before I hit Awaken Siren. Is doing this fun? Sometimes, when everything runs smoothly, grp stays together w/o disconnect from fellow players or no afkers. Why don't I arena pvp? Tried it, but all I encounter was bots bots and more bots. Tag pvp? bots bots and afkers. To prevent rage quit, I've stayed away from arena. I also have to get better S Shields for more HP and stats.

 

Some mentioned that he/she has kids and work a full time job, but still able to gather hefty gold. Well hooray to you, but do you actually wash your kids? Get them ready for bed and put their cloths out for the next day, check their homework? If you do, well supermom and superdad, I applaud you (not being cynical, that's actually really great if you can). If not, please don't point fingers and accuse others of poor time management skill. Or look down at people that you feel is less than you. Because I think what you should really do is appreciate that you have a good spouse/partner in life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PokolyPocok said:

in 2 hours you can do all Forsty daily (4/5 G) 24Man on frost 1,5 gish i think and do all dungeons with decent party 1Gish each, and still farm a little SSP.
Without gear i would recomend Frosty Daily + Forest Daily 24Man both and blue dungeons you get to 10-15 Gish thats fits to 2 hour (i tired and did it 458 Ap)

You missed my point completely. Also, are you joking? You have 458AP. The people on this thread saying things are pricey are not likely to have even 400AP. Upgrades start getting crazy for casuals around Siren and Pirate when you need 7 MT and 150 Soulstones for one crappy upgrade. Not to mention the upgrade also lowers your stats before increasing them. 

 

People like you, running around with 450+ AP, have no concept of time. Not to mention, not everyone signs on this game to just rush around as fast as possible to get gold. Some people sign on and run things with friends because it's fun, not because its the most efficient way to get gold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2016. 04. 07. at 11:08 PM, Sprinkles said:

You missed my point completely. Also, are you joking? You have 458AP. The people on this thread saying things are pricey are not likely to have even 400AP. Upgrades start getting crazy for casuals around Siren and Pirate when you need 7 MT and 150 Soulstones for one crappy upgrade. Not to mention the upgrade also lowers your stats before increasing them. 

 

People like you, running around with 450+ AP, have no concept of time. Not to mention, not everyone signs on this game to just rush around as fast as possible to get gold. Some people sign on and run things with friends because it's fun, not because its the most efficient way to get gold. 

I play 2-3 hours a day max do challange then farm the thing i need and im at 560 now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurk   

Its okay TC, you can quit like a lot of other people have for the same reason. These elitist people posting will be ones complaining the game is dead and wondering why.

Edited by Hurk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2016 at 10:06 PM, Fuz said:

iI have some low level guildies in the same situation.
They can't afford moonwater transformation stones.

moonwater trans stones were over 10 gold each when the game launched in january, i bought mine when they were 7 or 8 each. the stones are not 3 or 4 gold each. if ur guildies cant even afford that, they are clearly playing wrong and or not trying hard enough. not being able to afford moonwater trans stones at this time on a first character is pretty ridiculous 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadzar   
19 minutes ago, plasticmemories said:

3 or 4 gold each. if ur guildies cant even afford that, they are clearly playing wrong and or not trying hard enough.

There it is, toxic meta. You are having BADWRONGFUN, because you aren't doing it like that guy^^^ there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this