Forums

Game is getting too pricy and putting me off from playing

Drakeos99

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the biggest problems i have with this game is money flow. I dont mean through the market and all. I mean the way the game hamnds out money. its, frankly, ridiculus.

We went from 100,100 ep to 1,000,000 in in a space of 5 levels.

The amount of money we received went from maybe luckily one silver to nearly one gold. its not like it was a steady process, it was straight up just sudden, our upgrades grew in cost out of nowhere.  its like someone in office decided that they needed to speed things up and wam, were suddenly in endgame territory. The lack of content despite how long the games beeen out is suprising. and yet, despite that, were petty much at endgame material

what im ssaying i,  love this game, but i feel like on the managemnt side that the makers were lazy. instead of having no money at all through leveling and then suddenly have so much(to only lose it just a quickly- is idiotic. The money flow in this game needs to be changed. Who ever thought of it is a sadisitc *cricket*.

You can get to true profane/awakened infernal with only the funds from the main quest/few dailies. If you get&enchant a half-decent soulshield at this point you'll be able to farm any of the dungeons to upgrade your gear further.

1 hour ago, Fuz said:

I have some low level guildies in the same situation.
They can't afford moonwater transformation stones.

huh? You can make 25 gold a day just running the dailies. This isn't if you get lucky on a good RNG chest and can sell something.

Claiming that you can't afford progression at Moonwater stage at this point is just plain bs.

Well you guys all want the bots to disappear, the soulstones get more expensive bcause of it, this is what happens when our bot overlords aren't able to go crazy. :P

But to contribute to the topic, I feel like the upgrades to oathbreaker are insanely pricy for the upgrade they give. I feel like alot of things in this game cost way more than the value they give. Specially the gear upgrades, upgrading your weapon from true pirate to breeze is plain insane, it costs so much for so little upgraded power.

I feel like people would be more happy if the price you pay determines how strong you get. This is also the first MMO for me where I got weaker with my character lvling up to new content. While I had 58% crit before, all of a sudden I needed more to get back to that number. Kinda the same deal with the weapons, they get weaker once upgraded and you have to lvl them up. Really strange game design decisions, but what do you expect really, these are the people who also designed enemys like the Terrors... they do a billion dmg, their aoe and grabs have no CD at all. Sometimes they do their red aoe twice in a row, and it does more than half your life, great mechanics right there, it's also so fast even when your finger reacts in time, your defensives do not in game. The skill is just not going off in time with the zerg fest performance.

The new Terrors have a new AoE too, also, insane DMG, it is mind boggling when I think about this game beeing out for YEARS. These enemys are not designed with the garbage performance in mind, again, even if your body reacts, the skill is simply not coming out in time with 10-30 FPS. Your skills feel very delayed as it is, better put in AoE deathmachines as enemys with 0.0001secs AoE mechanics.

1 hour ago, Taemek said:

huh? You can make 25 gold a day just running the dailies. This isn't if you get lucky on a good RNG chest and can sell something.

Claiming that you can't afford progression at Moonwater stage at this point is just plain bs.

Many players don't have the time to run all those dailies to make 25G. More casual players that may only play 2 hours a day can only make a fraction of that gold. Maybe 4 or 5G. If you don't have time to run all dailies all day everyday, the prices are a little crazy and progression comes to a halt. 

you can easily make 20g a day... more if you have time  of course. you just have to be patient and save or farm your own mats lol the goal of bns isnt to race to max gear as fast as humanly possible. you are playing an mmo. the grind is there. do your dailies, sell mats you dont need on the market  plus farm your own. gearing is not that difficult people are just way to impatient.

Saying you cant afford MTS is just sad they are not that expensive compared to how much g you can make a day at 45 let alone 50

3 minutes ago, Sprinkles said:

Many players don't have the time to run all those dailies to make 25G. More casual players that may only play 2 hours a day can only make a fraction of that gold. Maybe 4 or 5G. If you don't have time to run all dailies all day everyday, the prices are a little crazy and progression comes to a halt. 

It takes 40 mins a day to do these dailies.....less time then it took to do NSH and Efleet 24 man where you only got 8 gold from.

1 minute ago, Taemek said:

It takes 40 mins a day to do these dailies.....less time then it took to do NSH and Efleet 24 man where you only got 8 gold from.

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. 

Please list all dungeons you run and the amount of money you make per dungeon. If you can make 25G in 40 minutes, I've obviously doing something wrong so please. by all means list away. 

1 minute ago, Sprinkles said:

You are so full of shit it's not even funny. 

Please list all dungeons you run and the amount of money you make per dungeon. If you can make 25G in 40 minutes, I've obviously doing something wrong so please. by all means list away. 

Go get all the quests yourself and do the math, don't have to run them.

If you aren't in a clan who is actively running these together, and you are doing it solo, that's your own problem.

6 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Go get all the quests yourself and do the math, don't have to run them.

That's what I thought kid. You are talking out of your ass.

Can you make 25G running all the endgame dailies? YES.

Can you do it in 40 minutes? NO.

To run all those dailies will easily take 5 hours or more. Plus the entire point of the thread is these players are LOW LEVEL meaning that cannot even do the higher end dungeons because they don't have the gear. Add to that fact that lower level gear means running dungeons takes longer, it just adds more and more time. That is the entire point. 

BTW here's a link to the endgame dailies. Lets see anyone do all this in 40 minutes. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=552502166

1 minute ago, Sprinkles said:

That's what I thought kid. You are talking out of your ass.

Can you make 25G running all the endgame dailies? YES.

Can you do it in 40 minutes? NO.

To run all those dailies will easily take 5 hours or more. Plus the entire point of the thread is these players are LOW LEVEL meaning that cannot even do the higher end dungeons because they don't have the gear. Add to that fact that lower level gear means running dungeons takes longer, it just adds more and more time. That is the entire point. 

It takes 40 mins to run the open world dailies, and another 40 mins to do the top 3 purples.

You are complaining that most people don't have 2 hours to play, well we just did the all the dailies for 25 gold or more depending on your premium rank in less your two hours.

Anything else?

On 2016-04-02 at 1:21 AM, Sprinkles said:

- moderated content -

No, your point was that people didn't have time to play and that people who only had 2 hours to play can only make around 4 - 5 gold, which is bs when 1 purple dungeon gives you 4.5 gold reward in less then 20 mins.

Btw, its roughly 20 - 25 gold from Open World dailies and 34 - 38 if you include all the dungeons, so you really haven't proven anything except your ignorance to improve yourself by going and doing it.

Stop with the whining and go earn your progression like everyone else.

First off others can't spend 6-18 hours a day playing, some people have to work or university. Others like me are just casual players or have multiple characters.. Unless you're backed by a Guild that has fanatical players, you can't afford stuff. Even crafting just makes enough to keep my characters "heads above the water", doing dailies hasn't helped much either.

Selling the stuff peepz need to "move on and up" in game, thru the Hongmoon store just makes this game Pay2W or play.

As far as claiming "oh well expect that since the bots are gone" is pure Idiotic reasoning, the games economy would have stabilized itself if things that were priced at 12 s  weren't being flooded at 2 s by the bot/spammers. Who needs to fight Bosses now, just buy the bot flood of essence and spin the Wheel of Fate. Might as well just  NPC sell the costumes and SS 's. There also needs to be a "weavers/clothing" guild and maybe another 1 or 2. Also is  EU and NA the only ones to have Bot/spammer problems or has NC Soft let it run rampant in its home market ??? 3 years and NOW the spammers are being dealt with !!! ????

In closing please remember that some players have to work to keep the electricity on to play the game, and people get off your damn high horse and quit talking down at the ones who don't have Mommy and Daddy keeping the light bill payed and aren't playing 8+ hours a  day.

9 minutes ago, Ayane69 said:

First off others can't spend 6-18 hours a day playing, some people have to work or university. Others like me are just casual players or have multiple characters.. Unless you're backed by a Guild that has fanatical players, you can't afford stuff. Even crafting just makes enough to keep my characters "heads above the water", doing dailies hasn't helped much either.

Selling the stuff peepz need to "move on and up" in game, thru the Hongmoon store just makes this game Pay2W or play.

As far as claiming "oh well expect that since the bots are gone" is pure Idiotic reasoning, the games economy would have stabilized itself if things that were priced at 12 s  weren't being flooded at 2 s by the bot/spammers. Who needs to fight Bosses now, just buy the bot flood of essence and spin the Wheel of Fate. Might as well just  NPC sell the costumes and SS 's. There also needs to be a "weavers/clothing" guild and maybe another 1 or 2. Also is  EU and NA the only ones to have Bot/spammer problems or has NC Soft let it run rampant in its home market ??? 3 years and NOW the spammers are being dealt with !!! ????

In closing please remember that some players have to work to keep the electricity on to play the game, and people get off your damn high horse and quit talking down at the ones who don't have Mommy and Daddy keeping the light bill payed and aren't playing 8+ hours a  day.

I work 12.5 hours a day, have a family of 4 that I tend too daily and work 6 days a week and am still progressing. Slowly but surely.

Please don't try and play the *electricity* bs card because if you aren't playing this game, you would be simply playing something else, and if you aren't play that game you would be playing something else, so on and so on or streaming stuff or using your PC for study for your university degree.

What's your real excuse again?

4 hours ago, Drakeos99 said:

Currently stuck on my character progression and is getting bored very fast due to over priced mats to prevent me to have fun and enjoy playing end game content :(

Not hard at all to advance in this game. Easiest game i ever played. Its not even hard to make money either. Aside from doing dailies. I make a lot of money from dungeon drops and farming things out in the open world. You are honestly not even trying. 

*BS* Card ??? O o   It's nice that you're progressing (not being sarcastic) , so are some of the others slowly or extremely  slow. First off are you in a Large clan or a Solo player ? That affects your game "income". Also in Faction chat all I hear is "so and so isn't carrying their weight in the Clan or Faction", for some this isn't a damn competition , but a GAME to have fun and leave the *BS* of the world for a few hours. As far as "If you weren't playing this game you'd be playing something else" is obvious so please don't think that it makes any validity.PS4s, XBOX 1s, wouldn't be selling, now would they if peepz didn't play other games.

Take a REALISTIC view, for some peepz it's NOT an EXCUSE but a FACT of life, even if you don't seem to acknowledge it. Also  How many University students pay the Dorms electric bill ??? So please quit trying to be "salty" towards other people or POSTS regarding legitimate comments. If someones talking Idiotic stuff out their rear then fire away by all means, but not everyone's circumstances are the same, please keep that in mind.. Peace out.

25 minutes ago, Ayane69 said:

>works 10 hours a day, 5 days a week(6 if needed on weekend)

>takes a nap for 2 hours after work

>plays for 4 hours~ a day.

Making 20~30g a day(depends on my mood)

Still at True pirate wep, True siren accessories, Awakened Oathbreaker bracelet. Also co-leader of a small, active clan.

Stop throwing the excuse "not everyone has time to do to stuff to afford 'x' item/gear".

It's basically time management. You can easily make 10g a day in less than 2 hours and progress slowly with your gear.

Honestly, I think the core of the problem is the limited daily soulstones, especially after the tickets moved out of moonwater dungeons.

Think about it, if soulstones were lower in price, everything that required them would eventually also drop in price.

Gold would become far less of an issue as everything would be affordable.

Of course, the current way around this is to be patient and not take anything in this game seriously.

We WILL eventually hit a wall of no updates, where players will inevitably begin to swarm the market with resources.

Just gotta enjoy the ride with a healthy dose of salt.

Or be like me and spend days farming for cosmetics while disregarding weapon upgrades completely.

Archived