Can my laptop run this game?

BlueBear

Hi, I was wondering how well my laptop would be able to run this game. I am currently using a Dell inspiron 7559. It has a i7-6700 cpu and a Nvidea GE force 960m for my gpu. I have 8gb of ram and am running windows 10. What will my average fps be like? What settings will I be able to run the game on? Thank you.

There's no a solid permanent setting due to the constant change of player numbers to render. Ordinary questing to endgame level you should be fine with medium to high preset 60fps, then you should lower the setting during high playerbase raids such as faction war. The graphic option in this game very flexible to tweak to your liking so don't worry about it, game will run fine on your laptop regardless.

Also common tip for new players, use CTRL+F ingame to hid other players during open boss fight can help reduce framerate drop.

most laptops in general are pretty bad when it comes to mmos. unless you spend a ton of money on a high-end one.even some of the older alienwares sputter though.

Id give it a shot on lower graphics settings but closely monitor your temps.

Like every 15 mins check them.not just of cpu but other components as well.

if it works out thats great though:)

Archived