what happen to destroyor after lvl 50 patch

Skyblade

in arena all classes beat me very bad  .... i was rank 1800 now iam 1700 ... all classes seems very powerfull .. can any one share some pvp video with destroyor after lvl 50 patch .. i want to improve my pvp skills  ... so hard to beat  KFM WL Assissan and BD ..even good blade master can 100-0 combo now .....

No offense, but the reason you lose is probably lack of skill. I am at 2050 Rating with my Destroyer and soon to be Diamond with 3/1 Win/lose ratio. Destroyers arent weak lol. For guides... Uhhh... There are none. Really. But if you want to improve watch Jaesung's Destroyer gameplays on Youtube or endahlol's Twitch stream, he is the best Destroyer in NA. He gives also very thoughtful tips and watching him made me improve a lot by seeing what he does and what I dont do.

-Ra9eQuit

On 4/2/2016 at 8:15 PM, Skyblade said:

in arena all classes beat me very bad  .... i was rank 1800 now iam 1700 ... all classes seems very powerfull .. can any one share some pvp video with destroyor after lvl 50 patch .. i want to improve my pvp skills  ... so hard to beat  KFM WL Assissan and BD ..even good blade master can 100-0 combo now .....

KFM and Sin will always be a tough matchup for destroyers. I agree that a good BM is a nightmare as well, but a good BM with HM skills is a nightmare for anyone.

BD seems to be a pretty even matchup for me and warlock is actually in our favor.

16 hours ago, Passel said:

I thought summoner is the nightmare for destroyer or everyone else?

Destroyer is the hard counter for summoner but it might as well be a soft counter since a good summoner has the utility to counter any strategy you throw at them. You still have the problem that if you get caught in the cat grapple its gg. However, if you can burn the cat without losing too much health its usually gg for them. You can also fake on the cat and then rush them down instead or just slowly burn them down if they curl the cat and try to stall too much.

KFM's hard counter destroyers because we have literally nothing we can do against them. They can break or resist our CCs and grabs. They can dodge/resists spins. They can kite and stall if you use the blue buff and once you're out of escapes which will likely happen at some point since you have to whittle them down slowly, your done. A KFM has to make multiple mistakes for a Destro to win.

Other classes only have to make one mistake against us and their done. Classes like summoner, FM, WL, or BD.

Sins have to make mutliple mistakes but since they have to slowly wittle you down by playing in perma stealth *cricket* mode, you will have multiple opportunities to make something happen but its still hard.

BMs is becoming the weird matchup. If they are good and have their legendary skills, its almost as bad as the KFM matchup. Without those, they are crap tier and usually easy to beat unless you get caught multiple times.

1 hour ago, Rockbridge said:

Destroyer is the hard counter for summoner but it might as well be a soft counter since a good summoner has the utility to counter any strategy you throw at them. You still have the problem that if you get caught in the cat grapple its gg. However, if you can burn the cat without losing too much health its usually gg for them. You can also fake on the cat and then rush them down instead or just slowly burn them down if they curl the cat and try to stall too much.

KFM's hard counter destroyers because we have literally nothing we can do against them. They can break or resist our CCs and grabs. They can dodge/resists spins. They can kite and stall if you use the blue buff and once you're out of escapes which will likely happen at some point since you have to whittle them down slowly, your done. A KFM has to make multiple mistakes for a Destro to win.

Other classes only have to make one mistake against us and their done. Classes like summoner, FM, WL, or BD.

Sins have to make mutliple mistakes but since they have to slowly wittle you down by playing in perma stealth *cricket* mode, you will have multiple opportunities to make something happen but its still hard.

BMs is becoming the weird matchup. If they are good and have their legendary skills, its almost as bad as the KFM matchup. Without those, they are crap tier and usually easy to beat unless you get caught multiple times.

Cool read! Now I wonder what are the thoughts of other classes about destro.

2 hours ago, Rockbridge said:

so your point against summoner is to kill their cat first? 

Archived