Hello Kitty

Senzura

So after looking back on previous streams I noticed hello kitty costumes were talked about and the legal aspects that would have to be taken to get it >: well a petition needs to be started to motivate you to start getting the go ahead BECAUSE I NEED THIS Q_Q

blade_and_soul1.jpg

bns06.jpg

4 minutes ago, WalkingOverDeadElitists said:

NO.

Game has bigger issues that need support and attention and no some silly garbage outfit.

Because the same people working on outfits are the same people working on support and bugs and whatever else there is at this game. NCSoft only has a staff of 5 people that work in all departments and couldn't possibly specialize in one thing while another does something else. Because let's face it, no business in this world could ever function with having workers work in different departments. No, they all have to work on one thing like support and fixing issues.

1 hour ago, WalkingOverDeadElitists said:

NO.

Game has bigger issues that need support and attention and no some silly garbage outfit.

lol i will never understand ppl who jump on costume posts or character appearance show off posts and then complain about how we should be focusing on bugs and other necessities when there are separate threads for that |: it just makes you look silly tbh. just go whine on those threads that are practically made for the same purpose you're crying about. Jesus. 

Anyways, I hope the Lynn costumes aren't just the Hello Kitty mascot but they also get the hello kitty sweater/shorts and apron combo :C 

13 hours ago, Yaviey said:

I cannot express how badly I personally want this. But yeah, there are way more licensing talks that would have to happen to make this possible.

If they cannot get the license for hello kitty (which is dirt cheap compared to other licenses btw) would recolouring of the items and removing the hello kitty branding be possible at all?

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

If they cannot get the license for hello kitty (which is dirt cheap compared to other licenses btw) would recolouring of the items and removing the hello kitty branding be possible at all?

At best this makes it a parody which could work actually. Having played games like AQWorlds, parody seems to be a good way of creating representations of licensed products provided the design isn't a complete recolor (they'd need to change some textures and features and what not). 

Also I'm more than sure people with Jin females will see what's under the skirt lel

• 3 weeks later...
On April 1, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Enamour said:

Because the same people working on outfits are the same people working on support and bugs and whatever else there is at this game. NCSoft only has a staff of 5 people that work in all departments and couldn't possibly specialize in one thing while another does something else. Because let's face it, no business in this world could ever function with having workers work in different departments. No, they all have to work on one thing like support and fixing issues.

Small teams can't afford to work on their specializations. Everyone has to participate in several areas of the game. And while I am totally for these kinds of threads to shatter the wall of negativity that is Blade and Soul forums these days, the guy probably meant that it's not really the time to be focusing on how to get the new costume but to solve problems in the game that need to be addressed.

On the topic, I don't really see the point in this costume. I don't find it that appealing at all. And the amount of cats in this game is too much for me to bear :O Why not add some dog stuff? But to each his/her own.

Archived