Crash Crash and Crash

Dad

I have crashed 5 times today, actually i'm always crashing over something, i'm so SICK of this happening!

The one time I actually want to to pve and go level to 49 (50 is not worth my time) I crash right when i'm about to kill the assassin boss.

I can't even call a time I crashed while in Arena but in PVE I crash in raids, just....got dang it man ANY WHERE. It's even worse if I crash doin faction quest cause you know what happens if you try relogging back on.

And who keeps changing the dang avatars? Stop goofing off  we have more important issues! Fix the client problems!

Yes, I get 2 types of crashes.

When game closes my sound flickers before crashing and then the screen stop (B&S has stopped responding)

The other gives no info at all just a Gray box with nothing in the white box.

Fps drops and then lag nothing moves and dc in 20.. happening to me too atleast 1 time in 1 hours and thats annoying...

Happened to me in zaiwei but in arena too so idc. why. its looks like server kicking random players.....

• NCSOFT

Thank you for the responses. We know there have been NVIDIA drivers causing issues (I am not sure if NVIDIA has resolved this). I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but can you please also submit a ticket about your crashes if you haven't done so already? Also, did you notice anything related to Awesomium when you crash?

• NCSOFT
21 minutes ago, Dad said:

It's nothing I can say if I submit a ticket about this, I just crash and it gives no info why i'v crashed so I can't help.

That makes sense. I wish the crashes provided better error messages so we can track them.

7 minutes ago, Takao said:

Thats my arena today. Crash Crash 'Crash

200.gif

Sorry, but the gif made me chuckle a little. We will follow up with the team about the crashes (I know some players experience crashes prior to the update as well), but this issue would be indeedly difficult to troubleshoot.

30 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thank you for the responses. We know there have been NVIDIA drivers causing issues (I am not sure if NVIDIA has resolved this). I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but can you please also submit a ticket about your crashes if you haven't done so already? Also, did you notice anything related to Awesomium when you crash?

Its not NVIDIA because I use ATI and never had any issues in any part of the game up until last Patch, now game just stops responding, not my PC but the game, its random, anywhere for no reason, alone in open world or in a dungeon and I'm sure its not my ISP because I can play the same game on CN or TW servers and have no issues at all anytime.

I contacted my ISP for tech advise and they said it is server routing issues, not from me but the return routing.

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

Its not NVIDIA because I use ATI and never had any issues in any part of the game up until last Patch, now game just stops responding, not my PC but the game, its random, anywhere for no reason, alone in open world or in a dungeon and I'm sure its not my ISP because I can play the same game on CN or TW servers and have no issues at all anytime.

I contacted my ISP for tech advise and they said it is server routing issues, not from me but the return routing.

I wouldn't reckon it be an ISP issue either cause if it was you'd get something like server maintenance or any other of our connectivity errors. Thanks for sharing that it is also affecting those with ATI cards and drivers.

Problem is like posted above game just crash's closes everything NC related and PC goes back to windows desktop with no error messages , nothing,,  would be nice for once to get some error messages to at least have something to look into.

15 minutes ago, Hime said:

I wouldn't reckon it be an ISP issue either cause if it was you'd get something like server maintenance or any other of our connectivity errors. Thanks for sharing that it is also affecting those with ATI cards and drivers.

The older AMD cards too (same stuff really). It acts like I have the graphics up to max, like when there are 20 people around, and slows, then crashes eventually.

recently, I replaced my ram from 8G to 16G and it start crashing.

So, I reversed back to old  8G ram and it stop crashing. I am using ATI as well.

some ram is good for some purposes and ram ties closely to your graphic.

Funny thing with me,  couple of hours ago I did the Harvest Garden event, were everybody seems to have issues and I had no problems, killed the bosses completed the dailys no issues,  walked out of the town all alone and headed towards BeastBog and game shut down !

so i've no idea and i've given up for tonight on this version, i don't mind issues sometimes if I know what they are, but random crashing for no reason at all is really annoying and makes game very unpredictable

I've been having problems too since the 2.0 patch. Usually I crash in Frostscale....only once a day.  But it's annoying since you need 3 Balroks for the reward and it changes your channel, even if your in a group.

Hi all,

I've been crashing / kicked out of game 4 times now in the last hour - I was doing tomb of the exiles. I keep getting  CTDT ( crash to Desktop ) - Anyone else getting this behavior ?

yeah ive been crashing alot lately too. hell, rit now my reaction time sems alot slower. skills take like 3-4 seconds to actually start. this statr==rted like 2 hours ago. wth is going on.

I use AMD also.

I will join here so I dont make multiple topics. Yesterday I had 6 dcs in a span of 4-5 hours. Before I had dcs usually after traveling/entering dungeons etc, so basically when the game loads a new/same map. Which you mods were probably aware of, I think I saw some topics on that.

But now (for example today) I get dcs without loading, especially in more populated areas like soulstone plains. I just came here after 2 dcs in 5minutes... Yesterday I dced 2 times at beastbog as well.

So is I think there is some problem with more populated areas. My friends also dced multiple times in soulstone plains, easily checked bcs we were in a party and just a sudden offline appears. If there is something I can send the support let me know, I would be glad to assist. And no Nvidia for me.

i got bored crashing so i hoped on and started reading forums so to put in my 2 cent i crashed about 20 times or more today... and idk why idk if its my net or game or my pc just to blame everything...

i use a nvidia 750-ti 2gb card i m sad :( cant do anything w/o crashing...

Archived