Sign in to follow this  
Puppy Pie

How much did you shell out? Cobalt Wig

Recommended Posts

I finally received my wig, but I had to pay out 63g for it.....

 

How much did your final bid go for when it dropped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Song   

Nope, but I did it with a bunch of friends, probably why I got it cheap :/ 

I heard people spend ~15-20g to get it tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my wig thru achievement merchant, which took me about 200 gold. However imo it worthes. I've run 4-man bsh uncountable times and got over 7 dragoncall, 4 lightning draw, 2 ember stomp and almost every costumes except the mask, and I have never seen a wig. It is really rare. So any price under 200 gold is acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AmberVici said:

I got my wig thru achievement merchant, which took me about 200 gold. However imo it worthes. I've run 4-man bsh uncountable times and got over 7 dragoncall, 4 lightning draw, 2 ember stomp and almost every costumes except the mask, and I have never seen a wig. It is really rare. So any price under 200 gold is acceptable.

I have never seen the mask myself either.

 

I would have bought the wig for 200g as well if It did not drop after 20 or so more times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puppy Pie said:

I have never seen the mask myself either.

 

I would have bought the wig for 200g as well if It did not drop after 20 or so more times

You are making the right choice my friend. Save your time by cutting off those meaningless dungeon runs. If you really have much time to playing this game, run other dungeons like 4-man lair. Don't use your time but your decision to save money. Time is priceless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AmberVici said:

You are making the right choice my friend. Save your time by cutting off those meaningless dungeon runs. If you really have much time to playing this game, run other dungeons like 4-man lair. Don't use your time but your decision to save money. Time is priceless.

true! I might have to do that on my 2nd main.

I just hate that they took away so many of my achievement points (from the old 4 mans)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jem   

100g from the vendor. Had the 15 fabrics since February. The hair NEVER DROPPED in my 120+ runs of the damn place. :/ Not even costume OR mask.

Edited by Jem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this