March 30 skill changes

dmoe33

we are not on the KR version...

we are on the CN version... 

I wish we were on the KR version because SLI actually works on the KR version.  

So unless u hear of CN BnS getting an update or a new class, don't hold your breath.  

Just now, Naekuh said:

we are not on the KR version...

we are on the CN version... 

I wish we were on the KR version because SLI actually works on the KR version.  

So unless u hear of CN BnS getting an update or a new class, don't hold your breath.  

uhh yea i know were not on those versions.... but we will get them eventually i was asking what those changes were and thoughts on when itll arrive here as in sooner rather then alter or more down the road

3 hours ago, dmoe33 said:

So i heard that KR got a ptach on the 30th that had some skill changes in it. What were those skill changes if any? When u think well get them?

i don't have info for March 30 skill updates, but i have for March 23 http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-warlock-soul-fighter-blade-master/  i don't think we will get March 23 and 30 skill updates any time soon. we got the January skill update a few days ago

11 minutes ago, Yagion said:

i don't have info for March 30 skill updates, but i have for March 23 http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-warlock-soul-fighter-blade-master/  i don't think we will get March 23 and 30 skill updates any time soon. we got the January skill update a few days ago

ahh much appreciated do u have any clue on what the next ones will be? 

2 minutes ago, Yamyatos said:

A bit off topic, but arent we actually following taiwan version? I believe they said something in a stream a few weeks ago (the one they talked about legendary weapons +/-1)

Yes that what they said if i remember correctly and thats what it seems like from what people are saying and how things were 

We have China bopae stats.

TW HM EXP and weaponc urve.

Korea's supposed legendary weapons (whenever they decide to release these).

Korean skill updates.

IDK, just a mix of just about everything.

2 minutes ago, Jem said:

We have China bopae stats.

TW HM EXP and weaponc urve.

Korea's supposed legendary weapons (whenever they decide to release these).

Korean skill updates.

IDK, just a mix of just about everything.

Well technically its all supposed to be the same game there are just some changes here and there 

Archived