Forums

Certificates

Auris

As a pvp player i dont upgrade my gear which means i cant pass the new heroic dungeons. The only one i can get trough is lair of the frozen fang. It means i can only get 2 sertificates a day ( the other one from mushin) which sucks when i make way more than 4k a day being diamond in 1v1 and plat in 3v3 so I suggest adding more ways of obtaining the certficates.

Depends on how good you are.

"I want to up my equip and need gold and Soulstones"

"Go Arena, sell beans, get soulstones."

"I need a certificate"

"Go high end inis"

"For the inis I need high end equip and need gold ... I cant join because atk is to low"

"Then go Arena, sell beans"

haha, funny, really -.-

Would be nice, if we could trade the certificates to the other chars on the same account, so we need only one main for the inis and not every single arena PVP char full high end equipped.

They should sell the certificates for beans for arena heros.  What else can you sell that you can buy with beans?

Classic example of how PvP players still have to be geared properly for PvE when they are spending 90% of their time in the arena.  Not a good design.

I see many people in top ranking with so low gear that i'm sure they can't even defeat mushin f7.They prolly gave up open world and live in a small room called arena for the rest of their lives.

Anyways

On 02.04.2016 at 7:29 AM, Hope for Fairness said:

Would be nice, if we could trade the certificates to the other chars on the same account, so we need only one main for the inis and not every single arena PVP char full high end equipped.

This.

• 2 weeks later...

Your a pvp player. Yet you want to do Pve dungeons? You dont need to upgrade to do arena all day. and gold also. if you are pvp player only, you dont need to sell your zen beans. just pvp all day. BUT if you want to earn gold, do end game dungeons, get nice skins and outfits, you will do Pve  and dailies.

5 minutes ago, Choco Wack said:

Your a pvp player. Yet you want to do Pve dungeons? You dont need to upgrade to do arena all day. and gold also. if you are pvp player only, you dont need to sell your zen beans. just pvp all day. BUT if you want to earn gold, do end game dungeons, get nice skins and outfits, you will do Pve  and dailies.

Ignore this post ^

You are diamond, you can earn soul stones at a very good rate. This also means you are a great player,  I am sure there are guilds who would like someone to be the pvp leader for them. In turn, you get to afk the 3, 6 mans every day with one of there 4 man farming teams. 

OR

You afk 3 purples and donate the proceeds from 1 of the runs to the guild you find. There are plenty who 100% dislike pvp and will do whatever needed to obtain stones / certs / recipes. Serious pvers will have zero problems 5 manning a 6 man instance.

OR

You could just trade 3 3s wins for 3 6 man carries (you just afk at the start).

For a player of your caliber there are a lot of options to obtain these dragon certs. There does need to be a more pvp friendly way as well though, I 100% agree with you !

6 minutes ago, KatHead said:

.... There does need to be a more pvp friendly way as well though, I 100% agree with you !

So bots can abuse it too.Since they moved the certs to purple dungs there is literally almost no bots at all.

And pvpers doesn't make you strong player.I know more then not that are horrible in everything beside arena.

Game is 90% pve.PVP is a game now so they can earn even more $$$,but thats it.

The great fun start with ACT V and especially ACT VI dungeons.

Funny how most of the top pvpers in Europe are keeping on par with pve gear too and they seems to have plenty of goold too.Weird,ha?

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

So bots can abuse it too.Since they moved the certs to purple dungs there is literally almost no bots at all.

And pvpers doesn't make you strong player.I know more then not that are horrible in everything beside arena.

Game is 90% pve.PVP is a game now so they can earn even more $$$,but thats it.

The great fun start with ACT V and especially ACT VI dungeons.

Funny how most of the top pvpers in Europe are keeping on par with pve gear too and they seems to have plenty of goold too.Weird,ha?

This game desires to make it in the competitive pvp scene, to do this it cannot exclude pvp players from necessary upgrades on equipment. Bots are a problem that should be handled with a whole lot less laziness, moving dragon certificates out of reach of full time pvpers was a very lazy move. It was the same move that caused purple dungeons to now have afk bots in almost every one of them, the bots only ran the lesser relevant blue dungeons at 45 (for certs), but now they are in Yeti for certs and this is causing a lot of casuals a much more difficult time actually clearing it.

Regardless of if someone is on NA or EU, there are lot of people who enjoy both forms of content. Diamond players are not gonna have any problem with any 4 mans that have been released to date (on NA / EU), so it stands to reason that Diamond players who enjoy both would have plenty of gold and be max gear. Most people know 4 mans are the only real way to make gold in this game. You realize it is the same on NA right ? 

Someone who only enjoys pve content isnt forced to pvp a crazy amount of time (the very small amount you need to do can be afked without fear of punishment). If the pve player is not punished for only enjoying one part of this game, why is the pvper punished ? For the record, I enjoy both parts of the game. 

Archived